Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:25 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami smiled and hugged him. "What did you do today?"
"train with atamous see" he rolled up his sleeve and there was a gash in his arm "he hit me but i told him he didn't so he would work harder" i smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:25 pm
"I challenge you to a spare. If you win, Ill allow you to date Alena. If you don't-" He glared, "I wont. A man must be able to stand up and take care of his woman. If you cannot defeat me, then you are not stronger then me and are not worthy." he said glaring.
Alena sighed, "Jack.."  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:27 pm
Cagalli146
Sion gasped, running shortly after him she tugged gently on his arm,"Atamous, why not? Its not dangerous, I can take care of myself."

Tsubame nodded,"Its Atamous' choice, you can't object to his word Sion." she smirked,"Just listen to him, he knows what hes doing."

Sion narrowed her eyes at Tsubame, she turned to Atamous leaning in close as she corner him against the wall, she held her hands together,"Please, I'm begging you Atamous. P-l-e-a-s-e."

Tsubame gritted her teeth,'Will this girl give up?' she began to walk past Atamous and Sion,"Sorry Atamous, this girl wont listen...I can't do anything."
atamous sighed and then grabbed her arm and quickly handcuffed her to a railing on the wall with dragon bone handcuffs "now lets see i doubt you can break dragon bone and that handles that i will be back for her later" i start walking off  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:28 pm
"Ah. I see." She smiled. "Does it hurt?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:29 pm
Elvira_Cross
"I challenge you to a spare. If you win, Ill allow you to date Alena. If you don't-" He glared, "I wont. A man must be able to stand up and take care of his woman. If you cannot defeat me, then you are not stronger then me and are not worthy." he said glaring.
Alena sighed, "Jack.."
atamous' smiled "ok i accept and this will be a good test for my new skills if i do beat you though i want one thing you will not interfere with any of my families relationships" he looked at him with a stern look he doesn't usually use  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:30 pm
horsesnsoccer17
"Ah. I see." She smiled. "Does it hurt?"
"a little" i smile and kiss her "but its fine"  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:32 pm
"That's good." Jami smiled and opened the door to her dorm. She greeted her two wolves and then they bounded to Dark and began jumping up on him. "Do you want to do something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:33 pm
Jack smirked, putting himself into a martial arts stance. He got out one of Alena's weapon- A long spear.
alena gasped, she remembered that martial arts stance.
'Thats my martial arts stance!' She thought to herself.
"come at me, if you love her so much." he said ,glaring.

[brb]  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:33 pm
horsesnsoccer17
"That's good." Jami smiled and opened the door to her dorm. She greeted her two wolves and then they bounded to Dark and began jumping up on him. "Do you want to do something?"
"actually i was wondering wanna watch a sparring match? between atamous and jack" i smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:34 pm
Jami grinned. "Sure." She kissed her wolves goodbye and then stood next to Dark. "Who's Jack?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:37 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack smirked, putting himself into a martial arts stance. He got out one of Alena's weapon- A long spear.
alena gasped, she remembered that martial arts stance.
'Thats my martial arts stance!' She thought to herself.
"come at me, if you love her so much." he said ,glaring.

[brb]
atamous smiles and claps his hands and his wings unfold he pulls out a feather but as he does it turns into a dark and grimace scythe that resonated with atamous' aura "stand ready cause once we start there will be no stop" (( Scythe ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:39 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami grinned. "Sure." She kissed her wolves goodbye and then stood next to Dark. "Who's Jack?"
"he's a dragon who is a companion to the girl atamous likes" he smiled and kissed her  

Atamous

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:39 pm
Sion glared,"Why you little..." she looked at Tsubame as she walked off,"Tsubame...HELP!!!"

Tsubame looked over her shoulder, she sighed,"Fine...but if you say anything I swear you'll be locked up forever..." She unsheathed her katana, as the blade came out it was unnoticable.

Sion stared at her dully,"Seirously...Tsubame..there is no blade on that thing..."

Tsubame smirked,"Don't underestimate this..." Drawing her blade as it hit the bone as it cracked. The handcuffs then loosened, she sheathed her blade,"Ever heard of the invisble bladed katana...pure orichalum...can't be broken and can break anything..." she smirked,"Now, I'm going over to some sparring session..." she disappeared.

Sion smiled,"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:41 pm
"Oh. Okay. I'm ready." She waited in the hall.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:43 pm
horsesnsoccer17
"Oh. Okay. I'm ready." She waited in the hall.
he smiles and hold on to her close "we have to be close so when i teleport you don't fly off" he smiled and disappeared with you and reappeared in the courtyard on a bench hold on to her and kissing her  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games