Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:26 pm
::Lulu's Dream::

Luminia was running from the worlds Chaos when Her father didn't want humans to live. She ran to the same forest. Lulu had a Little sister, Layla, She was 2 and she was 7. They Ran into the forest lake and hud from all the Chaos and Burnination. They hugged each other until was over. It wasn't over for 10 years. Then when Layla was 12 and Lulu was 17, Her father decided to spare humans. But when Lulu got out of the water It was time for her Halo and Wing Time. Her halo bursted out of her head and her wings did too But now from her head her back and lood was everywhere. Layla saw this and screamed. She didn't want wings or a halo at all. But when Luminia was done with all this, She Reached out for Layla and Layla cried over her. "Luminia, I don't want wings or a halo...." "You have to get some layla.....Thats the Angel life..." Layla cried and Screamed. "WHY FATHER!??!?!? I DON:T WANT WINGS!" Then her dream stopped. She woke up and saw rina.

"RINA!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:30 pm
Suddenly, the forest melted away, leaving nothing but blackness. A spark erupted below the, spiraling itno a platform under them. The colors churned and boiled below them, enough to make a normal human sick just watching it.  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:34 pm
Rina saw this she wasn't that normal sence she could understand plant and trees but seeing that still made her feel sick. "Oh my." She said. "Luminia! Are you ok?!" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:52 pm
Luminia Knew what was happening and grabbed Rina and flew to a cloud in the sky and put her down on it. "Rina, I know whats happening now. Goodbye." She cried then dove down with a determind Look on her face and tears flowing in the sky. "I'm coming AYA!!!!!!!!!!!!" She came down like a meteor crashing. "AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYA!" She flew all the way down to aya and crash! into the lake. She got out steaming. Then brushe doff her wings and flew to her father. "FATHER?? WHAT IS HAPPENING???" "I'm detsroying the earth. Humans are worthless." "NO! I know one human who is my best friend! don't destroy her!!" She stood infront of her father then Layla came out from behind the Goddess."Lulu...." "Layla!" "You hid the girl you love in a cloud, Didn't you?" Lulu's face turned mad. Layla was evil now. "I told father to destroy humans." "Layla, You evil Witch...HOW DARE YOU!" Layla and Lulu started fighting where Rina was. "Layla! WHY?" "Because you abandoned me!!!" the 13 and 18 year old battled harshly.  

Reborn Rinoa

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:56 pm
The voice followed her. "Oh... So easy to use your memories against you..." Everything melted again, leaving both of them where they had been in the void.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:58 pm
Rina was terrified and wanted to be with Xynos he always mad her feel safe and she couldn't find him anymore. Am i going to die?! She thought sitting there crying.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:14 pm
Rina stayed really close to Xynos she wasent going to leave his side and she was glad Luminia was ok. But she was still terrified  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:18 pm
((Uh... Guys...? Did you read what I just wrote? None of that just happened... You're still in the void thing...))  

AyaSantres

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:22 pm
(Oh. Well. Oh. Let me be in that then...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:24 pm
((hold on i'm confused....Just tell me what to delete or fix then i could be back on track))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:26 pm
((You're fine, shannon...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:27 pm
((Oh ok >.< ))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Zing0619

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:53 am
Xion stopped meditating and began to roam the forest silently watching everthing from the hooping frog to the bird in the nest above him as he walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:14 pm
(hey has savannah been on at all sense the last time we both talked together))  

KG8584

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces