Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm
"I sorta squeezed him..." Cody admitted. "And I think that he used some kinda thunder-fist on him."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:03 am
"i used a thunder-fist on shad so he escaped...but the thunderfist's electricity was black and corrupted by the demon"he said  

Shuchi-sama

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:04 am
((PLZ NOBODY LET THIS THREAD DIE FOR ******** SAKE DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE gonk gonk gonk crying crying crying burning_eyes emo emo emo talk2hand ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:33 am
(I'll come in and save it ^^)

Name: Luna
Race: Vampire
Personality: She is a quiet girl who can be rebellious sometimes, If someone gets her mad she could kill them slowly and painfully, overall she is a good person.
Appearence:http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x13/LittleAbyss/FairiesAndAngelsAndAnime/vampire.jpg  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Kujobro

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:13 am
name:Nathan
race.human(duhh stare )
abylity:can change his form into wolf and summon blu flames to fight with him
personality:can be a little agressive at times but hes actually a good kid
loves animals(except monkeys)usually shy and is sometimes really competitive  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:14 am
ok can someone please fill me in on wat the crap is going on here confused  

Kujobro

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:59 am
((ok heres what happened codythedudetm whas fighting dmons send by shad but it was actualy his demon and cody was using his mind powers elixx had a demon to from shad a long time ago so it activated and she hardly got out of it i also had a demon but i was getting a hang of it and i controlled it so to beat shads demon i triyed to punch him with a thunder-fist but the thunder was black because of the corrupted demon-powa and so shad jumped out of the window with terrible pain from teh punch and ran away...cody u continue))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:54 pm
eek eek eek wow my head really hurts xp  

Kujobro

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:02 pm
(Don't worry bobobo, I'm a bit confused, too.)
"Hey guys, if you don't mind, could you get outta my house?" He looked at himself for a second. He was wearing nothing but pajama bottoms. "I've had enough action for one day, and would like to get some rest. I'm sure you're all tired, too."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Aerunai blushed when she realized he had only pants on. It's not that she liked him, she was only ashamed that they had just barged into his house. She nodded and turned, walking outside without a word. She passed through the wooden doorframe and immediatley froze. Out in the street, Yoite was bloodied, turned upside down in the pavement. She turned around to the others, running back in the room. "Come here," she said.  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:21 pm
Luna walked past the bloodied body and her thirst kicked in "Not now not now" she said clutching her chest her eyes turned red and her fangs grew long and sharp she walked towards the body and wiped some blood off with her finger and licked it "Nice blood sweet and pure" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:16 pm
Nathan walks down the street listening to his sweet music wen he saw wat luna was doing "uhhhhhh maybe this isn't a good time" sweatdrop then Nathan walked backwards and rewinded his music  

Kujobro

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm
((oh and P.S its nightime))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:44 pm
Luna turned and saw the boy and smiled a little as her thirst disappeared "What is your name?" she asks him.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:06 pm
Aerunai looked back at Yoite's body and, with disgust, found a girl near her, licking blood off of her fingers. Aerunai's teeth grew, not from bloodlust, but from anger, and she stormed over to the girl.
"Don't touch her, you disgusting emotionless pig!" she screamed. Yoite had just died, maybe even at Aerunai's hand, and she didn't want anyone messing with the body. Yoite may have been a b***h at first, but she had helped Aerunai in the end, and to drink her blood would be insane, even let someone else drink it. Aerunai pointed at the girl. "Go suck the blood of someone else, if you must. I know how our kind needs blood. This situation, though, is different." She stood there, waiting for the Vampire to shoot back a comback of some sort. She knew the girl would. Aerunai would if it was her. It's in all people's nature.

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games