Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naomi Tinuveil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:42 pm
"I'm a female warlock, it's a blood-line, you guys just dont' understand" >.<

**I dare anyone to come forth and state where that's from, lol. If you know, you get a cookie, lol. xd ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:23 pm
TeaDidikai
TheDisreputableDog
She was like "What are you talking about? It's the only word I know." when I kept saying Rroma. How on earth can you reverse such an effective smear campaign that nobody even knows what you're talking about unless you use the word?
With persistance. confused

Well, if it makes you feel better, your persistence is rewarded. I never even realized the "G-word" was a slur until I came across your posts. I feel both educated and rather guilty for past transgressions. redface

Back On Topic:

"The best thing about being Wiccan is you can borrow your symbols/rituals/deities/etc from any culture or religion and it's still legit!"
"Of course I'm a real witch! Just to prove it to you, I'm going to cast a spell to make it rain! *living in Seattle*"  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:32 pm
"I don't work with magic. I use A-Photon energy to bring forth effects that appear to be magic!"

**Cookie to whoever can not only tell me why the above is stupid, but why it's double-plus-ungood.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:29 am
mute_coyote
"Of course I'm a real witch! Just to prove it to you, I'm going to cast a spell to make it rain! *living in Seattle*"
I control the weather! Look! I made it rain! See, aren't I great?

~In Dublin it usually rains at least once every three hours~

I'd be a lot more impressed if they made the sun shine. confused  

Pelta

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:58 am
Pelta
mute_coyote

lol man people are still trying that one ?
I worked to make the sun shine on satyrday as I was going on a trip to Tara and the weather was wonderful all day.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:08 am
ShadowSharrow
Pelta
mute_coyote

lol man people are still trying that one ?
I worked to make the sun shine on satyrday as I was going on a trip to Tara and the weather was wonderful all day.

*peers out window*
The sun is shining a little bit.. *claims responsibility for there being sun in Dublin* - you have to admit thats a pretty magical event!
It's far too long since I've been in Tara, I must head up again some time soon..  

Greeneyed_falcon

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:06 am
If I was more chaos inclinded I'd want t claim responsility for the fog
man it was cool looking and what was some pile up on the n7.

more fluffy waffle
you can't eat meat or wear wool or leather and be a Pagan never mind a Wiccan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:44 am
On an entirely silly note, the various potential (mis)pronunciations of "wyrd".

"Wyrd to your mother."
"Sweet pickles on ice cream? That's a little wyrd, even for you."
"Hurry, Lain! The Wyrd is calling you!"
"I'm watching Manos: The Hands of Wyrd."

On a less silly note...
"I am a master of the Weirding Ways. I know the prana body and the bindu nervature. I am a master mentat. I can trace both my maternal and paternal lines to times before the recording of time.

I am a Bene Gesserit Wiccan."  

Henry Dorsett Case

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:22 am
Henry Dorsett Case

"Hurry, Lain! The Wyrd is calling you!"

*groanes*

I once has someone tell me they had the witch gene and then went on to explain it and it was all sound very ala witchhunter robin.
They were caught rapid when I was able to ask how far back thier trad/faily line went and they answered 3 hundred and tweny years

Sure just like that anime "Three hundred and twenty years have passed science the coven sank into the dark."

But then again 'old' people don't watch anime rolleyes

Henry Dorsett Case

I am a Bene Gesserit Wiccan."

*twitches*

I have also meet one of them but they didn't dare use the term wiccan they found that the litany against fear does not work whe I am sacreing them and putting the fear of me and my gods into them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:28 am
Someone seriously claimed to be a Bene Gesserit Wiccan? Wouldn't a whole crap load of the stuff the Bene Gesserit did in those stories go against the fluffy idea of the Wiccan Rede?  

IH_Zero

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:37 am
AngryRobotsInc.
Someone seriously claimed to be a Bene Gesserit Wiccan? Wouldn't a whole crap load of the stuff the Bene Gesserit did in those stories go against the fluffy idea of the Wiccan Rede?

This assumes they 'read' any of the books rather then being in the same room when the movie or the scifi series was on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:45 am
Henry Dorsett Case
On a less silly note...
"I am a master of the Weirding Ways. I know the prana body and the bindu nervature. I am a master mentat. I can trace both my maternal and paternal lines to times before the recording of time.

If you could trace your lines to times before the recording of time, would that not mean that it was recorded?

I would have been praying for the deity they believed in to give them a DIVINE b***h SLAP.  

jaden kendam

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:58 pm
I'll note that a lot of my 'worst things' aren't necessarily things I've heard; some of them are the product of my own twisted mind.

The litany against fear does wonders as a properly-applied mantra (then again, so does "blueberry bubblegum") - unfortunately, the fluffbunny "Bene Gesserit" think it's a magical incantation that makes the fear go away.

Of course, the idea of Bene Gesserit in our day and age is impossible - the religious syncretism that's required just for the foundations of the Orange Catholic Bible hasn't happened yet.

jaden kendam
If you could trace your lines to times before the recording of time, would that not mean that it was recorded?
It's not a matter of tracing one's lineage in genealogy records, but actually being able to track it...within, for lack of a better term. Most female Bene Gesserit will only trace their maternal line, but the few males that have been (Paul and Leto II, for example) can trace their paternal and maternal lines.

You now know more about the driving religion of Dune than you ever wanted to know, probably.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:28 pm
jaden kendam

I would have been praying for the deity they believed in to give them a DIVINE b***h SLAP.

That'd be the best spell ever. mrgreen Just don't let the fluffies get it.

"How dare you question the divine wisdom of Lady Elwen Hummingbird Moonlight Shinythings? *goes into Sailor Moon-esque pose sequence* DIVINE b***h SLAP!!!"  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:25 am
Henry Dorsett Case

You now know more about the driving religion of Dune than you ever wanted to know, probably.

You are completely right on this. I was never big on Dune.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games