Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_1017918

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:47 am
Hi,

I'm Genma but everyone can call me Gen. Currently I'm in the middle of modifying my imperial Guard army to make them more customized and have a nice personal touch to them. Also I play Necrumunda and have taken to modifying a small group of stormtroopers to represent a mission my friends and I altered from the rescue mission in the necromunda rule book. The stormtroopers represent an adaptus Arbites police force and are painted in black colors and lead by a judge.
I also love the fiction of Warhammer 40,000 and buy ton's of the books that go on sale from the BL.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:57 pm
Hallo all, I'm NotQuite (or Mr AllHere if you want to be formal about it). I'm from Scotland, and I'm so old I remember when you could get 3 Rhinos in a box for ten pounds. A flirtation with Heroquest and Space Crusade in '89 inevitably led me to try the hard stuff, but to date I have only ever played two games of 40K (both losses). That hasn't stopped me collecting around a quarter of a chapter (Rainbow Warriors, only a bit more literal interpretation) alongside some small forces of Tau, Orks, Eldar and some phoned-in Iron Warriors.

I also paint and occasionally do some conversion work. Since I have no whole army pics yet, here's an example: My Saviour pattern ARV from my Ultraviolet Company.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

notquiteallhere

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:46 pm
I suppose that this is where I should introduce myself...

My name is...well, you can call me Caleidah. I've been commanding the 72nd Telsorek Battalion (my own army creation) for nearly five months now, and I'm still mostly playing on pieces borrowed from another Guard player. Since I started playing, my Guard have gone through some fairly diverse tactical setups and army builds to find my choice configuration, but in general I use a lot of Heavy Weapons coupled with Mobile Armor and a lot of special weapons.

I have no pictures, but I'll put them somewhere as soon as I get my army completed.

BTW- I'll be part of a team for the Team Tournament segment of Adepticon this year (hopefully) so I'll see you there!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:59 pm
unfortunately i have no pics but i control a dark eldar army, and i must inform u that my new best friends ( dark eldar titan destroyers) will pawn you all!!! Even that annoying imperial guard baneblade.....  

Dark_Squall_Blademaster

wash_away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:57 am
I"m wash_away and I started a couple years ago. I play black templar and have about 2k (playable) for them.

I"ll get army pics up as soon as the rest of my army shows up. I just bought 2 forgeworld vindicators and 4 oop speeders that are on their way.

I have a drop pod army ( well this kind of drop pod )

Edit: and the army is....

minus 2 vindicators and a speeder. damn slow usps!!

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:00 pm
Hey guys!

I've been playing the game for about 5 odd years, and am quite an experienced player and modeller.

I play tau, mainly. 2500odd points worth, but i'd usually only play 1000-1500pts (time!)

I have a 500odd point 13th co. combat patrol (I have a soft spot for Space Wolves, but i'm awaiting the new codex before i take them off the backburner - i have 1000 odd points i havent done much with.)

I have plans for converting a fallen Eldar army using the DE rules.

if i get thetime to do it though...

that's about it for now i suppose.  

SIDstyler

bakka chii nii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:36 pm
Hi in the real world my name is Mike.
I have been playing/collecting/reading Warhammer games for about 15 years.
I have a sizeable Space Marine army and a few Eldar pieces (i recently started a new army as one of my "friends" stole a decent portion of mine then disapeared)
Anywho I haven't really played since 2nd ed, I got fed up with all the rules changes (and the cash outlay).
My main interests now fall into the RPG's and I cant wait for Dark Heresy.
Games I still play are Battle fleet gothic, Necromunda and the allmighty Blood Bowl.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:20 am
hey, my name is drigler, call me drig if you want. I have not been playing too long (about a season and a half) an I have a decent 1500 pt dark angel space marine army:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd145/screaming_hawk95/warhammer40k001.jpg
sorry that it's a horrible pic and for it's size.  

drigler

atrophy04

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:45 pm
hello all my name is atrophy04 and i play NIDS NIDS NIDS!!!!! ummm..and i dont have any pics yet of them but will soon thanks for the acceptance and hope to talk to you soon

thanks again

atrophy04  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:17 am
Hey.
I'm Decembers_Death
You can call my Black
Short for what I am changing my name to when I get 10k You'll see it when it happens.
I don't have any GW army. I'm new to the whole thing.
So far I really like Tyranids, & Chaos.
I'm gonna go with Tyranids when I get some though.  

BlackHaloLazarus

deathking5320

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:44 pm
~Hey~
My name is Deathking5320, (but call me Death). I dont have and army yet Im looking to get the Death Angles. I dont have alot of money so if anyone has any of them and r will to give them up for littile money i will be a happy man.
~Death~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:16 pm
I dont know if Ive posted my army yet but here is

I play space marines i have about 3800pts

marines
sisters
gray knights

and i also play nids i have about 2000pts maybe i dont have pixs yet but i will post them when i get a chance  

sun dragon

shinobiitto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:20 pm
i bought into the game and only played twice, both losses.

I was going to do my own chapter before the rule changes happened but, kinda lost interest. but i am willing to pick up the game again. in my arsenal
i have 4 old model rhino transports ( one of which was converted into a razorback ), 2 land speeders with mild mods. to make them typhoons, about 4 10 man squads of S.M. ( B.T. paint scheme will be changed as soon as i get more money in the bank ), 1 chaplain with jump pack, 1 emperors champion,
and 1 chapter commander. Wish i had pics but unfortunately i had to box my army for a long while.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:02 am
Hi
My name's Bartek and Ihave been playing WFB for 3,5 years. I have a grand 2,000 pts Empire Army and I want to start colleting IG (a little strange but i on't like not human armies). Also I've been playing WFRP for 8 years and I am still very intrested in all kind of RPG stuff.  

BarthVader

Dragonzealot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:42 pm
Yo! Dragonzealot representing the Tryranid players out there!!!

My army is about 1500 or less im not sure I lost my count thingy and Im to lazy to go make a new one. lol

Anywho... You are all misguided fools! It is not the Emperor who is divine! It is not those petty Chaos "Gods" you woreship! It is but the Hive Mind who is absolute! And it is coming to devour......

Pictures of my critters: Now I dont have photo's of the whole thing Ill post them as soon as I get them.

Secret Agent Gaunt reporting or duty! Sir!
This guy has a story behind him (in his creation that is) A friend and I were joking around I had that "Secret Agent Man" song thing stuck in my head. So I said I was going to paint on of my Spinegaunts to look like a Secret Agent wearing a Black Tuxedo and yea... Here he is (he needs some touch ups now though)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Dragonzealot/MVC-006S.jpg

Carnifex (AKA My Babie)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Dragonzealot/MVC-001S.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Dragonzealot/MVC-002S.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Dragonzealot/MVC-003S.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Dragonzealot/MVC-004S.jpg  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games