Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:56 pm
TableTopWatch
So, your translation was from the manga?

The anime is love, the animation is really nice...ugh and so many shonen-ai scenes. I swear they are canon. X3 I mean, the mangaka made a Haru/Kan yaoi doujin, that's canon enough for me. > w <

And to stay on topic:

Kantarou (talking to Haruka): "I'd die if it was for your sake."

* u * <33

yes :] I get the manga; I'm up to volume 5. I should watch the anime -- I wonder what Kantarou's voice sounds like ...
I've heard of this Haru/Kan doujin! But never seen it. *attempts Google?*

err, I need to stop rambling.

A scene from Vol. 5 between those two that I really like :]
Kantarou is sick in bed.

Haruka: You don't have to act tough. Is there anything you want?
Kantarou: Well ... yes.
Haruka: What? Water? Hold on and I'll get you some.
Kantarou: But I can't ... say it yet. Because I'm past redemption.

There are just so many subtle things; the way they look at eachother. IDK. They're cute. :B

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:09 pm
Tomqueen
TableTopWatch
So, your translation was from the manga?

The anime is love, the animation is really nice...ugh and so many shonen-ai scenes. I swear they are canon. X3 I mean, the mangaka made a Haru/Kan yaoi doujin, that's canon enough for me. > w <

And to stay on topic:

Kantarou (talking to Haruka): "I'd die if it was for your sake."

* u * <33

yes :] I get the manga; I'm up to volume 5. I should watch the anime -- I wonder what Kantarou's voice sounds like ...

err, I need to stop rambling.

your right about tatics it just screams GAY

especially in the first manga when kantoru says to that guy

"haruka is mine"

i had a gigglefit when i read that

A scene from Vol. 5 between those two that I really like :]
Kantarou is sick in bed.

Haruka: You don't have to act tough. Is there anything you want?
Kantarou: Well ... yes.
Haruka: What? Water? Hold on and I'll get you some.
Kantarou: But I can't ... say it yet. Because I'm past redemption.

There are just so many subtle things; the way they look at eachother. IDK. They're cute. :B

xhauntedsoulx

sessmaru_sensei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:04 am
in kangaroo jack when loius and the other guy are in the bathroom they open an envelops full of money but the ppl on the other side of the door hear this

louis: wow its so big...

other guy: i know...

louis: can i touch it?

other guy:no you cant touch it. quick put it back in my pocket befoer anyone sees.

louis: ok fine.. but can i kiss it first?

othr guy: no!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 pm
Tomqueen

Kan-chan's voice is Kōki Miyata, who does Kyo Kara Maoh's Murata, and Bleach's Hanatarou. It's rather... cute. But it fits him.  

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Yami-Ranpu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:50 pm
So tonight on the way home, me, my sister, and mom were listening to the radio (a country station), and the Host (male) (dont know what to call him) was talking to the caller (male) about the Hoedown the caller was having and then it went somthing like this:

(Male)Caller: Come on down hun.
Host: *pause* did you just call me hun?
Caller: *laughs* yea, all night long if you want it. *laughs more*
Host:*laughs nervously* Im blushing and slightly uncomfortable, but thats ok.

I was trying not to laugh, and apperently my moms expresion was funny to my sister.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:29 pm
For some reason, this year the guys are a lot more gay, seriously. I was sitting in lunch the other day and from the table behind me I hear some guy say, "He's undressing me with his eyes!" I was like O...M...G!

Then in my Physics class there are these two guys who sit across from me who grab at each other all the time. One of the guys is always accusing the other guy of trying to cop a feel. It's very entertaining.

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

TableTopWatch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:23 am
x_LoveObject_x
Tomqueen

Kan-chan's voice is Kōki Miyata, who does Kyo Kara Maoh's Murata, and Bleach's Hanatarou. It's rather... cute. But it fits him.
I knew Hanatarou's voice sounded somewhat familiar! Hana has such acute voice. ; u ; <33 I never realized they were voiced by the same person.

I love Kantarou's voice. It is always a little startling when he goes from silly/cute to super serious in 2 seconds flat, though. I figure people may pick up on Kan's changing moods in the manga but I think it's much more noticeable in the anime.

@Tomqueen: Omgomg. I don't think that scene is in the anime. :CC That is hilariously suggestive though. They kill me. X3 I think the doujin is on youtube. o 3 o Uh... it's very yaoi and...it cracked me up in the beginning. Kantarou...oh, Kantarou. >w>;;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:46 am
Rulin' ya universes...
I restarted my Final Fantasy XII, and as I was playing I found a new suggestive piece of conversation that I'd not noticed earlier. It was really funny xD

Here goes:
Ondore: I can assure you, it reaches Lord Vayne most discreetly.
Judge: Ha! You wear your saddle well.
Ondore: Be that what it may, I have no intention of being bridled, your honor.
Judge: Then you prefer the whip?

And I was like ffffffff that was really dirty xD

Also, at my work experience placement they had various codes for the telephones. The owner of number 801 had the initials BL. Coincidence? I thought it was pretty amusing.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:52 pm
I nominate, from DC comics, the joker and his many, many boners.

http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=32&Itemid=50&limitstart=2  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:36 pm
I saw something suggestive today~
As my HIS 216 teacher entered the classroom, this boy gets up and just throws himself against the wall suddenly, chest first~
I dunno if i was the only one who noticed buuutt....i know i did...XD He got up to help her inside with her cart load of shitznet, but still...
He literally THREW himself against the wall~
Mn, and he was just so cute and muscular, too~

Montesorri

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:20 pm
mmm torchwood anyone? that show has mad all my fangirl dreams come true...THERE IS AN ACTUALLY CANON GAY COUPLE ! WOO! oh god anything jack says and i mean ANYTHING can be taken as suggestive specially when it concerns ianto rofl i would put a qoute up but i can't remember one sad sorry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Rulin' ya universes...
The last episode of the first season of Dexter (y'know, the show with the serial killer/forensic scientist who looks like a teddy bear?) ANY~HOW,
My goodness. Me and me best friend Zander watched it last night and woooow. There was a lot of suggestive moments in it. We were kindof lazy and lounging on the couch, and then BOOM insane yaoi moment pops up and we like jumped up xD haha, so sad.

Um, anyhow, as Dexter confronts the ice truck killer, there is chemistry liek whoah. As in, holdin' hands (no joke.) and angst, and crying, and lovey-dovey behaviour (quote: "He's the only one who understands me~"), most of which I cannot mention because it'd spoil it but my point is,
WATCH IT FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!
I wish I could say more but it's kindof REALLY spoilery so, just, waaatch it, you won't regret it.
Although, you might not want to if you dislike blood and gore, because the show does revolve around a serial killer after all. Personally, I love bloody shows, but some of us might not be so keen, so keep that in mind ^^;;
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:53 pm
@haunted_soul: ohh, right, I forgot about that scene in Tactics. c: also, I want to watch Torchwood soooo bad! I've started the series on surfthechannel.net/.com/whatever and I've seen clips on Youtube but I'm only on Season 1. /sigh

@LoveObject: OK, thanks! : D

@TableTopWatch: aw, it's not in the anime? D8
OK so I found Love Sick on photobucket and ... kinda hated it. XD badly. It just seemed so OOC to me. I couldn't read the whole thing . 3.

~~~

from Ace Attorney Apollo JUSTICE!

Daryan Crescend: He may be flashy and showy, but really, he's straight as an arrow.

in reference to Klavier Gavin. also, let's not forget about Wesley Stickler's panty-snatching out of curiosity ... in the name of science. "He's precious all right" ... lol apollo :]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:49 pm
The end of Stormbreaker. xd Dude... I was surprised I didn't wake up my mum, who was sleeping next to me, with all my quiet fangirling and laughing.

So, after Alex Rider saved the world and stuff, he gets lifted to safety by a man who killed his uncle, who was a SUPER-SPY. And Ewan McGregor..

Then the slashy moments came by the bucket-loads!

Alex: This doesn't change anything! ... You're still my enemy.

---

Gregorovich: You should be in school. [blah blah blah] You should forget about me.

Alex: I won't forget you. [*cough* xd ]

---

And I'm sure there was one more. <.< Maybe I should get the Alex Rider novels... biggrin Heheh.

OH! And since it was set in England, there was a lot of great puns, double entendres and what-not. ninja

Lenre Li
Crew

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 pm
My fiance comes up with the best things to make a yaoi fangirl happy.

Apparently, when he was living with his dad he used to sleep walk all of the time. His brother has one of his friends stay over to play video games and said friend was sleeping on his floor.

When my fiance started to sleep walk, friend jumped off his spot on the floor and demanded to sleep in his brother's bed because he was afraid my fiance was going to attack him in his sleep (by the way, friend was a stoner).

Brother shoves him out of the bed and replies:

"No way! You just wanna spoon with me!"

This made me a happy fangirl.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games