Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:04 pm
techpriest35
((ooc wow a uncounsious elf would not be as important as a student that is ozzing flaming gel and is having bad reaction to healing spells and other horrible things))

((Ya, I know, but my character is a bit overreacting and doesn't even notice your character sad ))

((btw, who is the nurse? that person seems to be extremely inactive))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:35 pm
User ImageIzzy saw Mercury convulse on the bed and jumped, running over to him. He just noticed the bed next to him, he was feeling heat coming from it. It was on fire! Izzy looked at the bed and noticed that there was a student on it! It was one of masters! He pointed his hands at the bed and said Aguamenti to himself in his head. A jet of water came from his hands and continued to shoot at the bed until the fire would go out.

((I don't know if this is a magical fire that won't go out, I'll let you determine that, it's your fire.))

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm
techpriest35
((ooc wow a uncounsious elf would not be as important as a student that is ozzing flaming gel and is having bad reaction to healing spells and other horrible things))

{{Hey i'm trying to help over here. Can't help it if there is no nurse. crying }}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:05 pm
(( I was trying to get a nurse to realize that there is a student here by coming here, no luck! crying ))  

freddydursley

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:54 pm
Sonas looks around quickly trying to find a Nurse for James. Seeing none she begins to cry. She walks over to the house elf and whispers some simple curing spells before applying a salve to his head.
"He'll be better soon just let him rest in the kitchens best room."She whispers.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:57 pm
User ImageIzzy stopped shooting water and nodded at the student. "Thank you very much!" Izzy whispered to her. Because Mercury was still lying on the bed, he went over to Mercury and snapped his fingers to transport himself and Mercury back to the kitchen. With a flash, they were both gone.  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:49 pm
techpriest35

((Ya, I know, but my character is a bit overreacting and doesn't even notice your character sad ))

((btw, who is the nurse? that person seems to be extremely inactive))
idk but i was just curious ok will go with it since its an easy rp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm
*starts to drown in the elf's water spell*
*after the elf leaves several green flaming el monsters appear and cause lots of chaos and after they are gone the hospital wing is in ruins and james's body is gone again*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:33 pm
(( I'm going to step down as nurse. I'm far too busy doing other stuff to keep up the nurse role-play, and since it keeps interfering with alot of plots in here, you're better off improvising a random school nurse NPC to keep the story going. Especially since the other nurse on duty is MIA at the moment. If any of you who are sorted are interested in role-playing a school nurse, and plan on actively rping it, please let me know and I'll stick you on the list. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to keep up with this. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:33 pm
DownAzzLette
techpriest35

{{Hey i'm trying to help over here. Can't help it if there is no nurse. crying }}
[/quote]((ooc tis ok i know you were tryinig to help))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:34 am
Sonas looks around dejectedly.....What hogwarts is coming to. The nurses are no where to be found, she walks to call hers from home.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:13 pm
User ImageJack: Where to, Miss?

I would be more then happy to rp as nurse, I loved madame pomfrey...

Rose: To the stars.User Image

Oshenukhar

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 pm
(( Oooh excellent! I'll put you on the list then. Do you have an rp name for your nurse character? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
Lily Lavande is her name she was born and raised in France taught at Beaubaxton, where she focused on healing she is a hearty woman, and strong willed but caring.

Oshenukhar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
Lily Lavande walked around her new living quaters attached to the Hospital wing of her new place of employment Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The Hospital wing was in shambles when she was first shown to her wing, I must find and elf to help me clean this I will be able to scorgify some of this but not wall of this she thought. "this wing must be sterile before any student enters. I will not have an un-sterile place to treat my patients!" Madame Lavande, exited the Hospital wing making a 'b'-line to the kitchens to get a house elf to help her clean and sterilize the wing.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff