Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:49 pm
Hmm I've been getting a lot of PMs lately for people wanting me to add their name to the memberlist . . . *shudders of the days when she used to maunally do the memberlist* Appearnatly a lot of people don't get the memberlist in the sticky is old and outdated and never going to be updated . . . I need to make that more clearer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:01 pm
theguywiththecape
As i conclude this request for acceptance, I bring up the fact that I'm just plain awesome.

Egomaniac alert! *chuckle* Oh well, I've certainly seen worse applications.  

Durza the Shade

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:03 pm
Durza the Shade
theguywiththecape
As i conclude this request for acceptance, I bring up the fact that I'm just plain awesome.

Egomaniac alert! *chuckle* Oh well, I've certainly seen worse applications.

*sigh* I wish I could see some of these.

~EGO BOOST~

House completed. Go look. The power of OMFG compels you. wink

First Journal entry, too. Comments appreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:19 pm
Masquanade
Durza the Shade
I did some checking, and I must report that this banner is too big:
User Image
It's 600 pixels wide. It's a popular one, too. Shame.

PM the maker and tell them. 3nodding

Done. Hopefully she can shrink it.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:59 am
Oggy where is your name on the memberlist?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:29 am
Masquanade

I'm not quite sure, in all honesty. It used to be on the first page, right under yours. I'll go look.

EDIT: Wow, that's an odd place. About halfway down page 23, on the guild memberlist.  

iOggy

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:22 pm
Wewt. Oggy's a mod again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:22 pm
oggywoggy222
Masquanade

I'm not quite sure, in all honesty. It used to be on the first page, right under yours. I'll go look.

EDIT: Wow, that's an odd place. About halfway down page 23, on the guild memberlist.

No kidding. Hey Masq, does the Captains' Guild have any info on how the memberlists are ordered? It seems really random, and very confusing if you're trying to find a specific name.  

Durza the Shade

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:28 am
I bet it IS random. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:09 pm
It is random and a lot of captains have complained about it, specially people like me who have very massive memberlists.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:44 pm
Masquanade
It is random and a lot of captains have complained about it, specially people like me who have very massive memberlists.

Why, though? It would make more sense to have it in at least chronological order...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:00 pm
iOggy
Masquanade

Why, though? It would make more sense to have it in at least chronological order...

I don't know. Perhaps they don't have the coding for it? I can't really say.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:04 pm
Seems to me like it'd be a helluva lot easier to just add the new members at the end of the list, instead of picking a random place to add them. Then the lists would be chronological. But hey, that's just me. The admins can do whatever they feel like.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:51 pm
iOggy
Seems to me like it'd be a helluva lot easier to just add the new members at the end of the list, instead of picking a random place to add them. Then the lists would be chronological. But hey, that's just me. The admins can do whatever they feel like.

yeah, but i think they like to make gaia complicated... because they stink... but they rock....  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:30 pm
I wouldn't mind them doing it alphabetical order personally- with the mods still at top.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games