Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:35 pm
TeaDidikai
You're an oathbreaker and a dishonor to the words you swore when you put on that uniform because rather than upholding the actual Constitution, you want to mock it by misrepresenting it.

This.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 pm
So tell me, what am I supposed to do? Tell somebody when they're wrong anytime they're wrong? Take militant action against those groups who have poisoned the minds of others? Right all the wrongs of the world and make it a utopia that all can live in in peace in harmony? End racism? I'm one person, and nothing that I do can stop these people. Not legally anyway. I do NOT defend the worthless bigots whom roam the country, and if you actually think I do then you're just flat out wrong. You do not know of the actions I have taken to defend others of the bigotry of their peers. If you don't want to know, then you won't. Learn about people and try to find out why they think as they do. Do not generalize your judgment.  

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm
Hey guys... did anyone notice he isn't actually a member of the armed forces?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 pm
How dare you?!  

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
So tell me, what am I supposed to do? Tell somebody when they're wrong anytime they're wrong?
When it is a blatant lie? Sure. Especially when it can endanger others.

Quote:
Take militant action against those groups who have poisoned the minds of others?
For some values of militant, yes.
Quote:

Right all the wrongs of the world and make it a utopia that all can live in in peace in harmony?
Do your part, that's for sure.
Quote:

End racism?
Starting with yourself, and working to end it with others, yeah.
Quote:

I'm one person, and nothing that I do can stop these people.
I'm sure that the people who really wanted to free my ancestors from slavery, but didn't want to live without the services of their slaves thought the same thing.

Rosa Parks sat on a bus and wouldn't move. She was one person.
Ian Hancock's protests got the laws that make it illegal to be of my ethnicity without paying a fee out on the East Coast off the books.
One person can make a difference. By remaining silent, you make a difference. Your difference is to allow this s**t to continue.
Quote:

I do NOT defend the worthless bigots whom roam the country, and if you actually think I do then you're just flat out wrong.
You did, in this thread. It's been quoted actually.
Quote:

You do not know of the actions I have taken to defend others of the bigotry of their peers.
But I do know of the actions you took in this very thread to allow such insufferable bullshit to continue.

Quote:
Learn about people and try to find out why they think as they do. Do not generalize your judgment.
There is no generalization. There is examination of your words.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 pm
What do you mean, "how dare you?!". You are the one who lied, but then had it written in your own profile that you were to join the Army later on. Quite funny, actually.  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:43 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
How dare you?!

From what I know of Tea, rather easily. You're misrepresenting not only your religion and its teachings, but a military you don't even work for? That's rather embarrassing, don't you think?

EDIT (edited): Along the same lines, you told Vi that you were a medic on the front lines. Not ONLY does it take (in my state, at least) at least a year to become a Paramedic, but you'd have to be over 18 to do it. Military notwithstanding, which you're obviously not a part of.

Fail.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:43 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
How dare you?!
It's not difficult. Either your profile is wrong, and you lied to us here, or I can justify you not being part of it on account of the oaths you have broken.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 pm
Taliah
What do you mean, "how dare you?!". You are the one who lied, but then had it written in your own profile that you were to join the Army later on. Quite funny, actually.
Glad I'm not the only one who saw that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:45 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
So tell me, what am I supposed to do? Tell somebody when they're wrong anytime they're wrong?

If they're wrong and you know why they're wrong and can correct them, sure. Speak up.
Look at it this way, if you were driving on the highway and saw someone driving dangerously, would you not call it in to the highway patrol?
Quote:
Take militant action against those groups who have poisoned the minds of others?

I am unsure if militant action would be required. But sitting back and letting them continue to spread their s**t isn't commendable either.
Quote:
Right all the wrongs of the world and make it a utopia that all can live in in peace in harmony? End racism?

Oh look! Sarcasm!
Wait, didn't you just b***h at us for sarcasm?
Utopia isn't possible, however that doesn't mean you can sit back on your dead one with your thumb up your a**.
Quote:
I'm one person, and nothing that I do can stop these people.

Wait, so we go from "i exact retribution and punishment on as much wrong-doing as i can" to "i'm only one person! i can't do a whole lot!"?
I'm sure Tyr is very, VERY proud of you right now. I'm sure he'd applaud your thick skin and your perseverance if he could.
Quote:
Not legally anyway. I do NOT defend the worthless bigots whom roam the country, and if you actually think I do then you're just flat out wrong.

But you've basically said they have a constitutional right to be bigots and spread it. And you've said you're defending the Constitution. So you either are protecting their right to be assholes and enabling them, or you're not.
You have not done anything so far to suggest otherwise so far.
Quote:
You do not know of the actions I have taken to defend others of the bigotry of their peers.

Except for Wiccans of course! You know, the whole "I don't follow the faith so I don't wanna correct misinformation" thing.
Quote:
If you don't want to know, then you won't. Learn about people and try to find out why they think as they do. Do not generalize your judgment.

Congrats on not dropping the "I'm a solider" line in this post.
I knew you could do it.

EDIT:
Did anyone hear that crash?
I think I just heard riddle_box's last shred of credibility plummet through the ground floor.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:49 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff

Wait, so we go from "i exact retribution and punishment on as much wrong-doing as i can" to "i'm only one person! i can't do a whole lot!"?
I'm sure Tyr is very, VERY proud of you right now. I'm sure he'd applaud your thick skin and your perseverance if he could.
I know a Tyrsgodhi who takes it rather personally when people claiming to serve Tyr act like this. I think I need to send him a link to all this crap.

Quote:

I think I just heard riddle_box's last shred of credibility plummet through the ground floor.
I screen capped it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:51 pm
I do serve the army. You don't need to believe me.I haven't kept my profile up to date and apparently this is the bullshit I get for it. You know, for just a moment, I thought this could be a place where I could actually talk and not worry about being ridiculed. I was wrong. I apparently have no right to think and must conform to what others think or else be condemned by them. Just when I thought this would be different.  

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 pm
TeaDidikai
Violet Song jat Shariff

I know a Tyrsgodhi who takes it rather personally when people claiming to serve Tyr act like this. I think I need to send him a link to all this crap.

Quote:

I screen capped it too.

You may want to give the poor guy a disclaimer/warning before the "best" parts. You'll give the poor guy a heart attack!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:53 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
I apparently have no right to think and must conform to what others think or else be condemned by them.
On the contrary, you're being challenged for not thinking.

Quote:
Just when I thought this would be different.
We're not here to indulge in thoughtless behavior. If your positions weren't out and out lies, contradictions and misrepresentations and if you were actually willing to engage in critical thinking, you wouldn't be having this problem.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games