Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

An hour or so later, she would see him leaving the woods and heading back to the house.
She watched him come out from the woods and headed back to the house. Smiling a bit, she decided to wait for him in their room.

He crept slowly through the house to not wake anyone up and quietly entered the room. "Hey." he said when he saw her waiting for him. "You still awake, huh?"
She nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I wanted to wait for your return." She said as she went over to hug him. "How was your walk?"

"Went well." he said hugging her back.
"Nothing eventful, huh?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

An hour or so later, she would see him leaving the woods and heading back to the house.
She watched him come out from the woods and headed back to the house. Smiling a bit, she decided to wait for him in their room.

He crept slowly through the house to not wake anyone up and quietly entered the room. "Hey." he said when he saw her waiting for him. "You still awake, huh?"
She nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I wanted to wait for your return." She said as she went over to hug him. "How was your walk?"

"Nah. Had some supper an that's bout it." he said smiling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled before she went to sit on the bed. "That's good. It's actually nice to have some peace and quiet for a change."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled before she went to sit on the bed. "That's good. It's actually nice to have some peace and quiet for a change."

"Yeah. It is." he said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You missed this, don't you? Having quality time with your family like this?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You missed this, don't you? Having quality time with your family like this?" She asked.

"Yeah.....I did." he admitted as he looked out the window.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena watched him look out the window before she got up and went over to wrap her arms around him from behind. "I can tell Leo still has his concerns....especially with what happened earlier."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena watched him look out the window before she got up and went over to wrap her arms around him from behind. "I can tell Leo still has his concerns....especially with what happened earlier."

"Me too. Dunno what I'll have ta do ta prove ta him I ain't gonna try and eat em." he murmured. He did smile a little from her hugging him from behind.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Me too. Dunno what I'll have ta do ta prove ta him I ain't gonna try and eat em." he murmured. He did smile a little from her hugging him from behind.
"I wish I know...we just gotta find something to keep your hunger under control." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I wish I know...we just gotta find something to keep your hunger under control." She said.

"Yeah." he murmured.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah." he murmured.
"You remember that plantation, right?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah." he murmured.

"Yeah. What bout it?" he asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah." he murmured.

"What if we were to try to ween you off of eating human flesh? They did something similar with their zombies." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah." he murmured.

"What if we were to try to ween you off of eating human flesh? They did something similar with their zombies." She said.

"Thought they was really usin some kinda voodoo or magic." Raph said raising a brow ridge.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah." he murmured.

"Thought they was really usin some kinda voodoo or magic." Raph said raising a brow ridge.
"True, there was magic involved, but the concept of having zombies have an alternative diet aside from human flesh is something to consider." She said as she looked at Raph.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games