Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:19 am
Isuna moved, ripping the pant leg so she could see the damage better. "Yeah, stay here while I grab supplies." She moved and went to grab bandages, antiseptic and a stitch kit. "Hisa, where did you run into Able at?" Isuna asked, walking back over and sitting by the Hisas bed so she could start cleaning and mending his leg.

Neko shifted a bit, and laid back slightly. "I started working for Hiei, and began I recently healthy relationship with someone that isnt Able, so that's two strokes against me. He has a problem with Hiei too." She pointed out, closing her eyes.

Iaffrette smiled. "Then we will both get better." She walked over to a weapons rack, setting her bow and quiver down and picking up a straight blade sword before walking back over to Jen. "Mother taught me swordsmanship. I prefer my bow, but your spear against a bow seems a bit unfair." She smirked and slid into stance, sword held easily in one hand, other hand out for balance.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:27 pm
Hisa moved sitting on the bed and crossed his arms under his head trying to think. " The black market, I was just trying to get some items from the market when he came out of no where and attacked me." He said with a sigh and gripped his his tight above the wound. " By healthy, You mean you and Hiei right?" Hisa asked laughing dully.

" I'm not dumb, I saw how you two worked in hell and how you looked at eachother." Hisa said and closed his eyes. " Able is insane, Hiei needs to deal with him, lock him up or kill him. His crazy." Hisa mumbled.

Kazu was sitting in his shop and stretching a little. He only looked up when he heard the ring of the door and then stared at the man. " Get the ******** out of my ******** shop, Able." Kazu snarled.

Jen moved spinning the spear in his hands a few more times and then hit it in the ground letting dust pick up around them. " Okay, I normally train with Dad who is a a swordmen so this will be a bit normal for me." He said with a smile and bowed before getting into a stance.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:24 pm
Isuna stared at Hisa a moment before quickly turning to look at Neko, who looked ready to spring out of bed if she were able to. "Stay there, I'll call Hiei." She demanded, shooting the cat a look before turning back to Hisa and handing him her cell phone. "Please call Hiei and tell him to go check on Kaxus shop immediately, that you ran into Able there." She explained, still working on fixing his leg.

Neko gripped the blanket in her hand, the fabric tearing slightly. She pulled her phone out and tried to call Kazu. "Come on...please pick up...please pick up...answer the ******** phone Kazu."

Iaffrette smirked and nodded. "No holding back." She pointed out, and with that launched herself forward in a lunge before rolling sideways and coming up in and ymupward slash.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:46 pm
Hisa moved holding the phone to his ear and talked to Hiei for a short few minutes before hanging up and looking at Isuna. " Hiei said his heading there right now. Not to worry about it." Hisa said handing the phone back to ISuna and closed his eyes with a yawn.

Kazu glanced toward his phone that was ringing and slowly put his hand on it. He gripped it in his hand and stared at Able who was shaking in his hut, bleeding from his arms and mouth. " Help me son....help me." Able begged taking a step forward.

" You haven't been my father since the day you took a clever to Neko and I. Since the day you killed my mother, since the day you ripped scales from my body for fast money. Since the day you tried to touch my Sister you sick ********." Kazu said and slowly picked up the phone to answer it. " Silver Medical, Kazuhiro speaking." Kazu said calmly into the phone still staring at Able, He wasn't making any moves yet. He felt no threat from his bleeding father. " Just lay there and bleed out. Do me a ******** favor already. You can make up for missed birthdays." Kazu snarled out.

Jen moved dancing to the side, bringing the spear up to block each strike from Laffrette. It was easy to tell that Jen did a lot more defense and only tried to get major strikes in when he felt like he could. Moving he planted a foot on the ground and swung his spear but stopped half way and pulled it down and up like a stabbing motion to get a surprise attack.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:11 pm
Neko shook slightly, gritting her teeth and trying to steady herself, gripping the phone tightly as she heard Kazu talking to Able. "Kiddo, get out of there. Leave him to rot and get out of there." She said carefully. Trying not to sound as panicked as she felt. "Please...Hieis on his way. Leave Able there and leave."

Isuna stitched up the damage before setting to healing whst shd could. "Keep it propped up. I'll get something for the swelling." She said, cleaning up the mess of supplies and getting up to head to her desk.

Iaffrette tucked her wings in, twisting to the side to dodge the stabbing motion and grabbing the pole of the spear, pushing back on it to throw Jen off balance.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:32 pm
" I'm not leaving this idiot in my shop, Where he has access to everyone's personal info. Relics and all the drugs he can get. " Kazu said and gripped the phone before he moved to walk around the counter. The sound of him moving could be heard. " You said Hiei was on his way? Perfect." Kazu said and hung up the phone after.

" Now I'm going to Boot ******** you well your down because I need to let out some steam." Kazu said as he stabbed himself with yet another needle and dropped it after before running at Able. " I can't wait to rip you apart Dad." Kazu said.

Hiei moved running down the market, phone in his hand before he skidded to a stop and took a step back, infront of the silver Medical, was Able curling up in a ball with Kazuhiro ontop of him going bat s**t on him. The younger silver bat went flying into some stalls and stumbled back up and snarled running toward Able pulling out his knuckle buster. " This is. For what happen to neko!" Kazu yelled.

Hisa closed his eyes and nodded. " Thanks Foxy. I don't mean to abuse the Castle medical." Hisa said and looked toward Neko. " You okay Kitty Kat?" Hisa asked staring at her.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:50 pm
Isuna laughed a bit. "Oh please, this is easy compared to what Neko, Hiei, Kazu, and Akuro come in with sometimes." She moved, pointing at Neko. "That one tried to die on us last night." She accused.

Neko frowned, looking annoyed and worried. "You make it sound like it was on purpose." She turned to look at Hisa. "Abel found Kazus shop and is there right now. I dont like being here and not able to help. My left arms useless and Hiei might legit fire me for being reckless or something." She admitted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:05 pm
Hisa chuckled and moved stretching again. " Yeah, I normally try and deal with my own s**t so I don't have to use Castle medical." He said and moved looking at Neko and blinked.

" Kazu is that silver water god kid right?" Hisa asked trying to think and nodded. " He'll be fine, I ******** Able up pretty good before I came here. So Kazu will be able to finish him off." Hisa said and rolled to the side to look at Neko. " You think Hiei would actually fire you for something like that?"

Kazu moved and stumbled rubbing his face before he felt Hiei pull him off and shove him into the crowd. " You go back to the castle." Hiei ordered and gave that dirty glare to Kazu who was pissed and shoved passed the crowd leaving. Hiei on the other hand stayed.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:54 pm
Neko shrugged her good shoulder. "Fire me for not staying put and getting more hurt because I'm stubborn. Yeah, maybe." She slid down in the bed, pulling the blanket up some and trying to stay calm.

Isuna handed Hisa a cup of tea and set some ice on the leg. "Good, Able can finally get the a** kicking he deserves." She said, looking back at Neko a moment.

Iaffrette panted a bit, wiping her forehead with the back of her arm. She smiled, putting the sword away and wiping her bow and such back up. "That was a good match. The spear is a good fit for you. Are you ready for training in your hound form?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:04 pm
It was only moments as Kazu walked into the medical room, slamming the door behind him and jumped up on Neko's bed laying beside her and crossed his arms. Annoyed. " Fine, I left. Happy?" He mumbled laying by here staring at the ceiling. " He was so ******** up, I could of killed him if I had the chance to form a plan." He mumbled.

" Someone a salty little boy." Hisa said looking at Kazu before he flinched from the ice and smiled at the tea taking some. " Thank you!" He said about the tea and started to drink the tea.

Jen shifted rubbing his face a little, he had some damage done to himself as well. He smiled and nodded. " Yeah...I guess. I don't know how to control that side very well. So bare with me?" Jen asked as he leaned the spear up on the fence of the training yard and stood there.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:37 pm
Neko let out a breath and smiled a little, relieved. "Yes, I am, thank you. Sorry to spoil your fun, but I was having flashbacks. And I'm suppose be staying calm, remember." She leaned her head on him a moment, taking a breath. "Did Hiei come back with you?"

Isuna smiled a little and left Hisa to his tea, going back to her room to check on Akuro. "Hey, you may need to go check and make sure the King doesnt cause a scene out at the market."

Iaffrette nodded. "Which is why we are practicing." She pulled a cloth from her pocket and wiped her face with it, hmgetting some blood on it from a small cut and handed it to Jencho. "I'm going to go hide somewhere around the palace, you have to come find me in your hell hound form." She smiled. "Hide and seek basically"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:46 pm
Kazu sat there, moving his arms behind his head and arched a leg staring at the ceiling before he glanced at Neko. " He told me to leave, so I left him there. His going to be fine. He told me to come calm you down." Kazu said and looked at Hisa. " You do all that damage on my father?" Kazu asked.

Hisa moved drinking his tea and nodded. " Yeah, He knows how to fight. For some cracked out Doctor dude man. He had me on my toes. I'm glad I was able to do some damage." Hisa said and looked toward the door. " Ooh, I didn't know someone had a friend in bed." Hisa joked.

Akuro moved pulling on the blanket and groaned. " I ain't his babysitter when he isn't in his Tear outfit." Akuro mumbled and pulled himself out of bed. He pulled on his pants and pulled on a baseball shirt and slipped on his boots going to leave. " I'll be back in abit." Akuro said going to find Hiei.

Jen took the cloth and moved getting the blood off his body before he tied the cloth around his wrist. He shifted taking a few steps back and took deep breath before his skin melted from his body and he turned into a hell hound and let out a long howl.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:03 pm
Neko nodded, and leaned back to get comfortable. "Thank you for listening. It did help calm me down a bit..." she took another breath, easier this time. Tilting her head she looked down at her damaged arm and attempted to move her fingers, managing to twitch them a bit, but not much else.

Isuna smiled as Akuro got up. "Thank you Love, its appreciated." She moved out of his way and smirked as Hisa teased about her having a friend in her bed. "Yes well my intentions arent as white and pure as my fur is." Her tail s wished playfully and she snickered a little.

Iaffrette nodded and smiled. "You can get my scent off that cloth. Give me about 5 minutes, then start tracking. First time will be easy, here we go." She turned and ran off, heading for the palace. She took several turns and a set of stairs before hiding under a bush in one of the courtyards.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:41 pm
"Stop trying to use your arm. I'll beat you if you do." He said dully looking toward her and moved lighting a smoke and placing it in his mouth and handed it toward her. Not listening to Isuna's no smoking rule in the medical room. " Akuro and Isuna, Sitting in a tree" Kazu started with a chuckle.

It wasn't long before Akuro came walking in with Hiei, The fire demon had his long black cloak on hiding wounds probably. " We are back. Able is ******** up and took off. His idiot is going to be okay." Akuro said as Hiei moved sitting on the stool, keeping his hands hidden in his cloak. " I hate that silver bat." Hiei mumbled.

Jen sat down and waited for her to run off. He waited ten minutes instead of five before he started to rush up the palace stairs. He sniffed around and walked down the hallway. He would glance at Guards before he tilted his head and started toward the courtyard and walked around before jumping on the bush that Laffrette was on.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:08 am
Neko took the smoke and was about to take a drag before Isuna snatched it from her hand and tossed it in the sink. "You have stitches in your lung dumbass, stupid idea to smoke." She rolled her eyes at Kazu as he teased her, then looked toward the door as Akuro and Hiei came back. She walked over to stand in front of Hiei, arms crossed. "You might aswell show me the damage."

Neko frowned, staring at where Isuna had tossed the cigarette. "Shes on the war path today." Her ears flicked in annoyance but she looked up as Akuro and Hiei came back. She visibly relaxed seeing them both alive and not seriously hurt. "Good....alright then. If I cant fo anything, I'm gunna try and get some rest." She said, lying down, not bothered by Kazu sharing her bed.

Laffrette laughed a bit, moving out of her hiding spot. "Alright so that was too easy, but I wanted you to get the general idea. A lot of your senses are heightened in that form so learning to focus them is key. We will do this once a day every day, and I will try different ways to throw you off my trail. If I disappear without telling you, then you better come find me." She grinned.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games