Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:11 pm
Xa44

Shiki: *still looking at the holes* Anyone have anything explosive? Like a firecracker or something? They'd fit in one of these holes.

Kengo: ... *thinks of his magnum (exploding rounds), but says nothing. Looks away from Shiki and asks Tona,* Should I try again? Shooting down another hole, I mean. I don't think I have enough bullets for every hole.

[Oh, crap! How many bullets did I say Kengo had again? *can't remember*]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:31 pm
Haru Yates

(You never said)
Tona:yeah give it a shot, maybe the sound can tell us something  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:51 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

(You never said)
Tona:yeah give it a shot, maybe the sound can tell us something

[Sorry! I've been sick this last week and a half, so I stayed offline. Spent the time binge-watching Fairy Tail and Initial D.
As for bullets, guess I've gotta do some research. I figure about 15-20 shots per magazine, but I can't recall if I said how many spare magazines he has... *shrugs*]

Kengo: The sound? *Looks at his handgun, then fires another round into a different hole and waits*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:52 am
Haru Yates

(You never said anything about a limited number of bullets)
/,/,M,/, /,S!,(b),(d),C
C,S,M,C,S,M,C,S,M
*you hear it go up hit something then it sounds like it just suddenly stopped, nothing happens*
Tona surprised k so it sounds very different then the last 2 and nothing happened, so...  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:54 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

/,/,M,/, /,S!,(b),(d),C
C,S,M,C,S,M,C,S,M
*you hear it go up hit something then it sounds like it just suddenly stopped, nothing happens*
Tona surprised k so it sounds very different then the last 2 and nothing happened, so...

[It went up? o.O Exactly what direction did he just shoot in? *has no idea what's going on anymore*]

Kengo: ... *@Tona* do you have anything you could investigate that hole with?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:03 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

/,/,M,/, /,S!,(b),(d),C
C,S,M,C,S,M,C,S,M

Kengo: ... *@Tona* do you have anything you could investigate that hole with?

(Direction doesn't matter)
Tona:yes I have THIS!!!*summons a small plant monster, then falls unconscious, alex grabs her befor she hits the ground and lays her down gently*
Alex:...she'll be fine  

Xa44
Captain

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:35 pm
Haru Yates

(Love the update that made it so I can't quote or edit posts...(text is in the last just accidently left it in the quotes))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:42 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Love the update that made it so I can't quote or edit posts...(text is in the last just accidently left it in the quotes))

[... I don't think that's an update. I think that might be a bug. I can still quote and edit posts by the looks of things.]

*see?^^^  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:46 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

I still can just not all posts and also it probably is because of me useing my phone witch unlike the holy creation that is the BlackBerry, it wasn't built for useing the internet  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:50 pm
Xa44
/,/,M,/, /,S!,(b),(d),C
C,S,M,C,S,M,C,S,M

[Honestly, this^^^ is still gibberish to me. (Yes, I'm a hopeless case and for that I apologize.)]

Kengo: *concerned* as long as she's all right and she remains in control of her summon. I'm sorry for making her do this... *frustrated, unsure of if this is the right strategy or not*

Shiki: *looking at the plant creature* What exactly is that? Are we even going to be able to understand it if it does find something important?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:56 pm
Haru Yates

(It's really just a pattern thing all you need to know is the paths with a ! At the top are correct)
Alex:wish I could tell you what it is but I know nothing about summoning
*the plant monster gos back to its world*
Alex:Well... guess that didn't matter  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:48 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(It's really just a pattern thing all you need to know is the paths with a ! At the top are correct)
Alex:wish I could tell you what it is but I know nothing about summoning
*the plant monster gos back to its world*
Alex:Well... guess that didn't matter

[I see the C,S,M pattern, but I don't know how to interpret what everything means on it. The line above with the ! is beyond my understanding, I don't know what everything means in it. crying )

Shiki: Well that was useless.
Kengo *facepalm* ...  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:... maybe just shoot down every hole, and lets hope it doesn't make anything explode  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:06 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex:... maybe just shoot down every hole, and lets hope it doesn't make anything explode

Shiki: Explode?!
Kengo: *frowns* If we're going by that logic, then at least met me try the odd hole twice. If something does explode, then maybe we'd have a clear view past the network of holes. *takes aim and shoots down the same hole, pausing to listed before moving on to another hole.*
Shiki: ... *sighs* There's gotta be a better way than this. *picks up a rock and tosses it into the air to catch it again*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:12 pm
Haru Yates
the same hole

*you hear the same sound as last time and nothing happens*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games