Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:11 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As time went on, the men dropped one by one.

"Who will win this? The gals? Or the guys?" an announcer shouted

"These girls are something else! They are so hot!"

the crowd still cheered. Then at last, the one and only man who was standing, fell over and hurled into a bucket. "We have our winners!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:20 pm
Rynn01

Nava, The Intrepid Thread Peddler

User Image

Nava stumbled over to Anja with a grin on her face, moving to sling an arm around her neck drunkenly and raise the tankard. "Gotta admit Anja, you're a better drinker than what I originally gave you credit for!" Nava's hair was slightly messy and she looked around the place. "I think we had our fun and our meal right?"

She switched the tankard from one hand to the other in a clumsy fashion and moved to take another drink out of it, only to tip it upside down to find it empty. Nava leaned over, still clinging to Anja and set the mug as a hat on a passed out drunk. She pulled back, raised an eyebrow and then gave a nod with a chuckle. "Bet that'll make 'em feel real embarrassed in the morning."

Nava then reeled and moved to feel at her head. "Oh... Oh dear... I might have had a bit to much to drink. How're you doing?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm
Kami GearX

Anja could barely keep her balance. She giggled so much, "Why Thank you....Nava. Told you, I could win." She had to blink a few times. She was really drunk and on the verge of barfing.

"I'm peachy until we get back to the room. Lets go." she said and helped Tousa out of the bar, while collecting money from the bets. The trip to the hotel was not an easy one, and it took forever. Tousa barfed in the street, and so did she. At least she felt a little less wasted now.

As soon as they got back, she launched herself to the toilet and barfed. Cleaned herself back up and came back into the room. Maybe now she should bring up th t book?

"Tousa....why do you have....." a burp came out, "about Lycans? And why is that, that, that page marked? The bloodlines?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:33 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was sitting at the bed holding his head and removing anything he could to get rid of the Nava persona. Anja was in the bathroom retching and he was just feeling dizzy. Eventually however, Anja came back out and asked him a question. "When did you..? When did you go through my things? I mean you told me... You told me to learn more about your culture right?"

He stood up and stumbled a little bit. "Bloodlines? Oh! That page thingy... Yeah I was just curious cause you have dual colored hair and everything so I was just curious and was maybe going to ask you at some point or other before we got to the capital maybe... If it was true and it was an indicator and if so whether or not you were royalty."

He moved to step towards her, still holding his head. "W-why do you ask Anja? Is it bad that I was reading up on your people... Speaking of which, whole nakedness thing... The author really likes to talk about your kind and being naked."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:44 pm
Kami GearX

Anja listened to his answers, "Then why lie about it? Are you ashamed to read that?" She stepped closer to him. He looked like he was going to fall and she wanted to be there in order to catch him.

"You could have asked me. I told you to ask me. Or do you think I Prince should not ask such things." Anja looked away and crossed her arms, "And who cares what my bloodline is? Would you have treated me differently?"

"Yes, outsiders can't get over the shock of our culture sometimes and focus on immature things."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"More like..." He brought the free hand up to give a one moment gesture as the one holding his head turned into a fist and moved to cover his mouth as he began to burp. Once that was done he continued. "More like you would have teased me otherwise. So, learning in secret and maybe... mmph... Not good."

He took a few more stumbling steps and put a hand on Anja's shoulder before doing his best to drunkenly stumble past and into the bathroom to do as she did when they first arrived, kicking the door closed behind him in the process.

After a minute or so passed, he stepped out of the bathroom, rubbing at his forehead with a sleeve. "That's better... Look... I thought maybe if I learned something about your culture of substance maybe I could've surprised you..."

Tousa leaned against the door frame and let out a breath. "N-not really just something that is good to know. If I had just been a regular soldier would you have treated me differently?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 pm
Kami GearX

Anja answered him only when he came out of the bathroom, "I wouldn't have teased you. I welcome anyone who wants to know more about us."

Now that caught her off guard, "Surprise me with what? And what does it matter? I'm going to die when we arrive at the capital. After all, I am a lycan, a beast."

Anja stepped away from him and got mad, "Why would I have treated you any differently? I treat everyone the same. So does my pack." arrogant humans  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:36 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa looked to the side. "I don't know... Just thought maybe some good memories would be nice to have rather than just travelling the entire way without anything happening. Make you forget... Make it so I wouldn't remember." He muttered the last part, holding one of his arms with the other.

"It was just to show you how silly your own question was! Why would I have treated you any differently than the way I have even if you were royalty. It was just an example. A bad one I guess but it was the only thing that came to mind."
He let out a sigh.

"You're going to make me say it aren't you?"
He asked, looking at her, the red in his face a mix of alcohol and embarrassment. "Especially now that I just said why. Not that it matters because you've said it once already though you might not remember..."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:49 pm
Kami GearX

Anja became flabbergasted. He wanted her to forget her execution and have a good time...that was very sweet of him. She looked at his red face. Could he be....blushing instead of flushed with embarrassment? Wait, did that mean.... "Do you see me as a female now, instead of a prisoner?" her eyes went wide and her jaw slightly dropped. Now she was getting pink in the face. She had no idea what else to say to him. She was too shocked to speak  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:05 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"W-wait you remember saying that?" He asked quickly, blinking in surprise and then quickly looking away again. "I'm... I..." He just gave a nod in response finally, deciding that silence was the better option right now as he didn't want to say something he didn't mean out of embarrassment or because he was still drunk.

He took a deep breath and stopped leaning in the doorway, moving to take a step in her direction, clearly unsure of whether or not he should be. "Is that... A bad thing? I mean... I couldn't help it... You made me start thinking about it and well now I just can't really stop. It's embarrassing to think about things you do rather than it being annoying and the teasing makes me uncomfortable and sometimes I want to do more... Like at the river... When we were laying there."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:41 am
Kami GearX

Anja's face grew hot as it started to turn pink, "When did this happen? At the river when you saved me?" she asked, pretty sure that was when. She took a step closer to him as well, still not sure if she should. Her heart was telling her it was the right thing to do.

"N-No, its not a bad thing at all. I mean, I.....I like that, a lot." she said as she averted her gaze from him. She had been trying to change his mind for so long, she didn't think about what to do and how to act around him when it did happen, "D-Do you still think of me....a-as a savage beast?" she asked as she slowly looked up at him. She put a hand on the necklace he had given her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:09 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"A little before that... When you fought off the bear... The wound you received and having fainted in the forest."
He murmured glancing into her gaze every now and then as she took the step forward. "That's when I started to think about it..." Tousa's gaze finally went from averted to focused, and he was just watching her, glancing at the hand that went to the necklace.

Rather than answer the question if he still saw her as a savage beast a hand reached up to cup a cheek and he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. It was simple and didn't last more than a few seconds, but when he pulled away he certainly felt more light headed than before. His response was more a whisper than any form of speaking. "No... No I don't Anja."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:22 pm
Kami GearX

That was when? If she had known.....that was all she thought as his lips touched hers. Her eyes went wide with shock. She recovered when he said that, then she smiled, "That makes me....so happy. You have no idea." she stepped into him but didn't put her arms around him. She was so confused and didn't know what to do next. She looked up into his eyes, a blush on her face  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:30 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gave a bashful smile back and as she stepped closer his hand went from her cheek to hugging her close with his other arm, almost protectively as he held her. "That's good. That you're happy."

His heart was racing, pounding in his chest as it tried its best to express his emotion and also keep the rest of his body under control. His skin was slightly hot to the touch, and though it was unnoticeable before sometimes he would let out the tiniest shiver of a breath from his nervousness. When she looked into his eyes again he froze slightly, suddenly locking up as he realized what he had done. "Ah- I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have..."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:41 pm
Kami GearX

No more words needed to be exchanged. She had been battling her feelings ever since he rescued her from the river. Or was it when the bear attacked? She didn't know. Anja had no control over her body as she raised herself up, closed her eyes and kissed him quickly. She wrapped her arms around him and kept kissing him. Her body grew hot, and her face turned red. This had to be the booze taking over. Anja was being crazy right now  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games