Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm

*despite how angry he is at Gio, he can't help but appreciate the view when he strips down*
Gi ussta redface A Brazilian even redface

Oi stare Don't forget this idiot almost murdered me stare
Yes yes, I know rolleyes Jhal, you cannot blame me for appreciating art when I...
*gets cut off as he's suddenly sucked out of the room and back to his body elsewhere in the studio*

*similarly gets pulled back to his body, and despite all the healing, first thing he does when he opens his eyes is roll over and vomit off the side of the bed* emotion_puke
God... what the hell did he...? emotion_puke
*vomits some more*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:33 pm

confused Well he WAS downing tequila and had stopped at an Italian place when we were on the road trip....don't be surprised if you need your stomach pumped. rolleyes She summons a couple imps to clean up the vomit. Um....and considering he also shot the foot of the bakery clerk before driving off you....MAAYY....want to keep an ear out for Police reports in Geezerville. sweatdrop If you need me to move this project to Manor to avoid the fuzz I'll understand. She then pulls out a bottle of mouthwash and water for the poor elf while he continues to detox.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Ugh... of course he'd end up getting me on a wanted list stare As long as I stick to the studio and the crew doesn't rat me out, hopefully things will be fine. Might have to give them... *shudders* ... raises stare as hush money.

*rinses out his mouth and gargles with a bit of the mouthwash, spitting it into a bucket one of the imps was carrying*

Feels like I got the short end of the stick here, but Gio will still get his. He may be coming back to a healthier body than me, but oh... the next few weeks are going to be fun twisted

... emotion_puke

*grabs an imp's bucket and vomits some more* crying
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:43 pm

*he comes to in one of the trailers, head in Draa's lap and them both half dressed. gonk He shoots straight up and scrambles for his clothes*
Just what were you two doing!? stressed

What does it look like? emotion_awesome
*scoffs*
You are unbelievable talk2hand
*starts to notice a very distinct and familiar flavor in his mouth as he buttons his shirt and he glares over at Draa as soon as he notices*
... you did not just give yourself..

I did! emotion_awesome
You are worse than Quortek emotion_facepalm This is not even your body to be doing such things stressed
Hey, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I mean, banging Tes is fun and all, but it's not -exactly- like doing myself, ya know? Besides, Mir was being all emo and sex solves everything, right?
No stare No it does not stare
*finished dressing, he storms out of the trailer, heading straight for the castle to check up on Tes*

*reaches over for his phone that was propped up on a counter nearby and ends the video recording, then starts watching it back from the beginning when he was in control of Ry's body and Mir was in control of his*
Excellent emotion_dowant

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:07 pm

Hmmm....Moose getting a makeover and gets to bang his wife now that he has his body back meanwhile you are almost killed, will most likely have FBI on your a** and might have alcohol poisoning. Sure....just keep thinking you have the upper hand. emotion_eyebrow With her free hand she pulls up her medicine cabinet to help Tes with the vomiting while patting his back and continuously giving him water.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Miss Miro? Miss Miro! Miss Miro! Are you okay?

Ouchies...
*first thing she notices when she comes back to her own body is a stinging in her hands. When she looks down at them, they're shaking and red, the knuckles especially sore and even slightly bloody*

Gross mad

*heals herself before standing*

Wow! That's amazing, Miss Miro! Who knew you could do something like that!

Eh?
*turns to see the intern tied to a support beam, looking like someone had been using him as a punching bag*
Eep!

*quickly heals the weird guy*

You can do that to others too? That's really something!
N-Not really sweatdrop Miro's just a cleric is all. It's what we do 3nodding What are...?
Are you going to hit me some more? emotion_kirakira
Wha!? gonk Why would I...?
*sees the hopeful look on his face and decides to just leave the weirdo there. Maybe security will find him eventually after she's gotten far far away sweatdrop *

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 pm

THE NEXT DAY

Your steamer, Mr. Tes.

Ugh... *shoos the cup away*
Tea today, Misa...
*holds his head*

Sure thing. Should I get a bucket as well?

Probably emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 pm

*walks in and takes a seat near Tes* So, is everybody back in their own bodies now?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Seems that way. I never realized how much harm a person could do in just a few hours stressed But at least it didn't interfere with filming too much. Might have been able to start on the next scene sooner otherwise, but we'll live.

*delivers a cup of green tea and an empty bucket, then leaves as quickly as she came*

You know of the tweedles are here yet? I haven't done much walking around on account of Gio apparently having poisoned me stressed
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:02 pm

No, they're not here yet, but they will be soon. Mitri said they're on their way.

cat_surprised Poisoned you? *nods when she sees the bucket* Ah, he didn't follow your diet, did he? I've seen people get sick from that.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Didn't follow my diet and drank enough alcohol to kill himself even if he wasn't me stare
*takes a small sip of tea*

Honestly don't know how Psy can stand being married to such a moron stare Maybe -he- should have been cast as the tweedles stare
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:33 pm

*shakes her head* Guess she didn't marry him for his brains. *shrugs*

No, that probably wouldn't have worked, you'd need two of him. It would get pretty complicated if there weren't two.

*Velcore walks up and sits next to Kits, ignoring the food table for once* Hello.

Hey, guess that means Karrie and Mitri are here?

Yes. They went to the place with all of the clothes. They said it was too crowded there and I had to leave. neutral

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Slipping into the studio via portal, Liada floats over to the buffet table and gets ready for breakfast. emotion_omnomnom
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Eh... I made the Cheshire cat into two roles. I could have made the tweedles into one talk2hand He's got more than enough stupid for both parts at least stare

*calls Misa back over and tells her to get him something small and easy on the stomach while Kits is talking to Velcore*

Well, since they're here, now it's just Ry, Mir, and Draa we're waiting on.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Well, you are pretty big, Velcore. *turns to pat him on the head, notices Lia hovering over the buffet table and waves to her*

Stupid, maybe. I don't really know him, so I'm not the best judge. cat_confused The real question would be, does he have the creativity to play the part?

Oh, they're not here yet? cat_sweatdrop Everyone's usually already here by the time I arrive.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games