Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:10 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy joined the team along with Sona "It so weird and surreal this being the last game! tough a group fly would be fun to get Kam away from a book for a minute or two this year!" Iggy jested. this was the one game he wanted to last forever

Position: chaser
                                                              AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/score +6 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              0 of 3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:05 pm
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass near skipped on to the pitch as happy as can be. He was sad it was the last game of the year but he would have plenty of practice this summer!

Position: Chaser
                                                                          AC:17
                                                                          Modifiers: +5 shoot +3 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                                          0 of 3
                                                                          Total:

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor/Ravenclaw Game
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope I don't fail

Maya flew fast, hoping she could catch the snitch. She wanted to prove she could do it, partially for her dad, partially for her team... but mostly for herself.

{Highest Roll (d20) without mods wins!}

addaellis

AC: 15
          Modifiers: +5 {Spotting} +5 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:56 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

seventh year || Ravenclaw Head Girl || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch seeker || Dueling Club captain

Sonora streaked after the snitch, focused. Like Iggy, she didn't want this game to end, but it was her job as seeker to catch the snitch and she wasn't going to just give Gryffindor the win. She'd play hard to the last moment-- that was the best anyone could do.

She reached out and snatched the golden ball, sure as a hawk diving in and grabbing it's prey. She raised her fist aloft for Rhea and August in the announcer's booth, then looped back around to shake Maya's hand and thank her for a well played game.

When all was put away, Sona flew her broom over to where Jonah was cheering from the stands. Sure she'd be celebrating with Ravenclaw and her friends all night, but for a moment, she leaned forward on her broom, perched more precariously than she'd been to catch the snitch. Leaning forward, she pecked Jonah's lips sweetly for their own little celebration. It was the last snitch. The last game of their Hogwarts careers. She smiled, resting their foreheads together. "One last Quidditch kiss."

Stats:
Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching the snitch, +6 to other
Special Skills: Natutral Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Miss GryffindorK

Trickblues

User Image User Image User Image
It's the story of my life, but you're my everything
so call my name!
I just wanna' play around,
your head's up in the clouds, you're like a shining star!
I just wanna' love your pain.
The scars that never fade, they make you who you are

♫♪
"Zenzenzense"by RADWIMPS, cover by Akane Sasu Sora

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                                      yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                                      yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                                      and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceRoland was early for the game, and found himself surprised to be the first one on the pitch. But, he wasn't going to complain, since he supposed it made for a decent impression, being that he was Vice Captain and all. Still, it felt a bit awkward, being mostly-alone right now, with people in the stands staring down at him. Shrugging it off, he began his stretches, thinking if nothing else, he'd be significantly more limber this go-around than he had in the past.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                                      yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                                      and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe
                                                      ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт, pυмpιng ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ вlood

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                                      AC: 17
                                                      Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                      Mods: (+7 to Catching)
                                                      Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                      00 to 00
                                                      TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a bittersweet moment

Brennie walked onto the pitch, prepared for the first game of his final year. They hadn't been planning to pursue quidditch past school, meaning they were likely about to pack away their gear for a while once the year was over. A happy sigh left them as Brennie started a few stretches as they waited for the rest of the players to join the pitch.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting & Catching}
Special Skills: NF, SE, GC
Spotted: x/3
Catching: x/2
Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:17 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Fourth Year

▬▬"A potato a day keeps the doctor away"▬▬

Yukon ran onto the field with much excitement, his first game as a chaser, this was going to be the best. He waved to Weslyn, who was waiting with the reserves. He looked around for Kenny, but to be fair his brother may not have come to the game. He began stretching, and before the game started pulled his goggles over his eyes, he didn't need them, but they made him look cool.

▬▬"If you throw it hard enough."▬▬

Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 Stealing; +6 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: --
Trying to: Block: --- OR Pass: --

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:18 pm
I feel like fire, I feel like rain
I can take you higher, but you gotta earn it
Woo, I'm lit, don't mess with it
Woo, stand back, let me do my s**t
Woo, I'm lit, don't mess with it, woo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sєνєηтн Ƴєαя Hεαd Gιяl Ƈнαѕєя Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia walked out onto the pitch for her last game feeling more than a little bittersweet. It wouldn't even be her last season as a seeker, but instead a chaser. And she couldn't fault Bethany for that, she'd been a s**t seeker but a rather decent chaser. Maybe she should've gone for beater like her brother but honestly she'd never allow him to think he was right about anything. Still though, she seemed to arrive pretty early so after giving Roland a quick grin she began her usual stretches.

Roll: ~
Modifiers: +6 to steal +6 to score
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Hands to the sky, show me that you're mine
And baby, worship me
Worship me
On your knees
Patiently, quietly, faithfully, worship me

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:21 pm
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook quickly ran onto the pitch for the next game. She had a notebook in front of her face, trying to get some studying done. Sure it was the beginning of the year, but OWLs were going to come up sooner than they thought, and she HAD to do well on her OWLs, maybe that would impress Aidene enough to date her, or maybe some other person. She laid her book on the ground, opened, and began stretching, she should have brought a snack instead of her notes.

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can play~ my heart out."▬▬

Position: chaser
Modifiers: +7 Stealing; +7 shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I & II
Lives: ♖♖♖
Roll: --
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:57 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Lucas made his way onto the pitch, excited for Hufflepuff’s first game of the year. In fact, he was so excited that he had practically bounced with every step he took. So far, only his teammates had shown up, aside from his Ravenclaw classmate. “Hey, Brook! Good luck out there, he called to her before joining Roland for their pregame stretching.

Armour Class: 19
                                                Modifiers: (hitting +7)
                                                Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                Save: > 15
                                                Hit Self: < 4

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
                                                I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:56 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sixth Year - Ravenclaw - Vice Captain
Sixteen Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location : Quidditch Pitch : Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (Game 2)

Benny walked onto the pitch for Ravenclaw's first game. It was against the badgers nothing could go wrong with that pairing. Waiting for the game to begin, the vice captain knew he would have a lot of work ahead if he were to get things running smoothly. This game would be the test to see how much work the eagles would have to put in. Taking a breath, Benny was ready to see what the other team had and what he himself could improve on.

With : Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs

OOC : - - -
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +10 Blocking, +6 Stealing / Shooting (MTA)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:26 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Quidditch Pitch : Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (Game 2)

Lavinia was ready for her first game against Hufflepuff. At least she wasn't going head to head with her cousin. She needed a warm up for that. Not that Hufflepuff was considered a warm up. They were as much a challenge as any of the other houses. Giving a few stretches, Lavinia was ready to get the show on the road.

Company : Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:22 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleReserve Chaser

'This is it,' Canaan thought excitedly, as he walked out to the pitch, his broomstick slung casually over his shoulder. After years of being a Reserve, today was his chance to be in a meaningful game, perhaps put points on the board and maybe even be part of the reason for a victorious campaign for House Ravenclaw. He'd meticulously cleaned and prepared his broomstick for today's game, polishing his leather helmet and double-checking the straps and lenses on his goggles, with the intensity of a Crusader about to defend the walls of Jerusalem, and made sure his kit was good to go last night. As much as anything he wanted to put up a good showing today.

When he got out to the pitch, he picked out a spot and started his pre-game stretching and warm-up routine, relishing the thought that he was here and anticipating the action soon to come.

OOC:
Username

User Image
Modifiers: +5 to Block, +7 to Shoot the Quaffle, +7 to Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:52 pm

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie was hoping for a good game. Or at least a fun time. He joined his team in preparing for the game

Position: beater
                                                              AC: 20
                                                              Modifiers: +10 AC +8 BLUDGER
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:08 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fifth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene rushed out to the Quidditch Pitch. Usually she was early out, but today she'd gotten caught up baking happy pastries and brewing healing potions. So caught up in studying to prove to her girlfriend she could do great at healing, she'd completely missed when Brook headed out for the game. "I'm not late, right?" she said, appearing between Brook and Lavinia and getting to her stretches. She double checked her gear and gave her bat a few practice swings. "Did I miss the strategy meeting?"

Position: beater
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 to hitting bludgers, +5 to everything else
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tell me where do I go
Tell me where do I take us
Your heart is starting to slow
May the water be safer
As I dive in

~"As We Fall" from League of Legends.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games