Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:53 pm
He looked down to her and saw the tears in her eye. Though he did start to chuckle when she said that she would spank him. " That has never happen to me before in my life, I'm certainly not going to let it happen now." He was starting to laugh as he finished saying that. It was so weird to think about that he honestly couldn't even imagine it in his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:02 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She rolled her eyes before rubbing the tears away.
"Oh, you never know. You could like getting spanked.", she started to giggle. Though she moved her hands on top of his. Of course she barely had been spanked as a child. Though in her more teen years, she was spanked a bit. Yet it was rare for her to get a full spanking.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:07 pm
He turned his hand so he could hold hers. Then he looked to her and a joke came to his mind. " Are you just saying that because you have a thing for being spanked? Because if that is true I don't mind doing it to you since I am your husband.", he said as he still laughed but now it was mostly at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:14 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She freed one hand to rub her eyes a bit more. Though as he spoke her hand gone to his waist.
"Hahaha, you're so funny.", she said in a still sassy tone. Before she her hand moved from his waist to give him a firm spanking. Though there was a bit of a sting from how her hand was cupped. Her backpack was protection for her butt. Since it covered at least half way down her butt.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:23 pm
He was still smiling when she started to roll her eyes at his joke. But when she did that to him he raised one eyebrow at her. " Really? Do you really want to go down that road? Because if you do I could easily get that backpack off you and repay you for that.", he said as his hands started to grab the straps to her backpack.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:33 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She felt his hands on the straps. Only for one of her legs to hook behind his. As her other foot was pressed against his calf and pointed her knee towards his family jewels."If you're not careful. We'll both fall but I don't think you want your assets damaged.", her voice turned into one of a challenging tone. As there was that fire in her eyes well partly leaning back from him. But her hands firmly held onto his waist.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:45 pm
He quickly relished one of the straps and got it around the leg that was aiming to hurt him where it counts. Then he pulled her towards him and used the leg that she hooked hers behind and turned so she would hit the floor first. While they were still falling he moved the leg away from hitting his family jewels and fell on her. " Look at that your were right we both fell.", he said as he got up from her. His voice had a hint of annoyance to it but that was only because of what she tried to hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:57 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She noticed that he had used her backpack against her. Only to gasp as he did this. Though her gasp turned into an annoyed growl as she hit the floor. With her free leg and both of her arms. She grabbed onto him her right leg gone around his waist as she grabbed her ankle with her left hand. As her right forearm was going through his between his left bicep and armpit as her right hand was grasping his shoulder.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:06 pm
He just sighed as she did this. Looking to her he had to ask. " Why are you doing this. There is absolutely no reason for you to be doing this. Please let go." As he was saying this he placed one hand on her right leg and the other on her right arm. If she did not let go he was going to pry her limbs off of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:13 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She finally started to untangle her limbs from him. Before getting her backpack off of her leg. Now she moved her leg to make sure that the fall had not hurt it."Maybe cause I liked hearing your laugh again. And I am a bit more flexible than I was...", she said with a blush. Of course she didn't feel any pain in her leg. But moved her backpack out from under her, before laying back down.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:21 pm
He put his hand to his head almost like he was face palming himself. " A little word of advice. If you want to make a man and that includes me laugh don't threaten to hit him in between the legs. Because that is the fastest way to make him go from happy to really mad at you." As he was saying that he pointed to his face. He did not have on a amused or happy look on his face like he did a little bit before. His face was that of an extremely annoyed person.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:30 pm
]Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him and just rolled her eyes. Only to keep laying there."Okay, sorry.", she said, but it seemed only halfway sincere. Though she was finally standing up and started to rub her back. Of course the awkward fall had some what hurt.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:38 pm
He heard how she wasn't completely sorry for doing it so he just sighed. " Wow thanks. Glad to hear how sincere you fell. It makes me feel so loved right now.", he said as he left the room his tone completely flat. As he left he stopped at one of the other Masters rooms. He stood outside of it for a while but then went into it. As he entered he looked to the walls and saw hundreds of scrolls in the room. After looking through some of them he found the ones he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:47 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was going to say something but felt a bit sick. Of course she felt it pass only for a moment. Though she kept rubbing her back until another urge to be sick hit her. Now she barely managed to get into the bathroom in time. Loosing what little food she had, she groaned. Once that was done, she checked her hair. Thankfully it was still clean. Only to go to the river and started to wash her mouth out. Of course she was walking back to the room to get some food to nibble on. Yet she knew she probably looked a bit pale now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:53 pm
He came back into the room but saw that she wasn't there. Though he just thought that she went to the bathroom to take care of business. So he just started to put the scrolls into his bag. Just as he was finishing putting them away he saw how she looked. Quickly he went to her and asked, " What happened? Are you alright?" His voice was filled with concern and worry.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games