Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pia Andreu
Waitress

David Watson
Student Councilor

David looked at Estelle as he helped her out Estelle, can you walk? I'm sorry that wounded up off course or something. By the way, how old are you? David said this to Estelle as he helps Estelle stand and walk.

Luminiss

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:31 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Estelle Marinus
Mermaid

Estelle wondered what he meant by asking her age. Did he seem immature to her? Nevertheless, she decided to answer the question, but still maintained her reluctance. I'm nineteen. She answered. Also, wouldn't anyone coming from unconsciousness have trouble walking? she asked. Not that it's my first time or anything..she mumbled.  

Luminiss

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:36 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

David Watson
Student Councilor

David helps Estelle with standing and walking Estelle, can you walk on your own & me? I'm 34. David said this to Estelle as he looked at her. Estelle, can I show you where I live once you're able to stand and walk? David says this as he removes his windbreaker coat and covers Estelle with it.

Luminiss

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:43 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Estelle Marinus
Mermaid

Estelle lets go of David's hand and walks by herself. She holds his coat closed over her shoulders with one arm and uses the other for balance. After a moment, she seems used to walking and waits for him to catch up.

Thank you.
she says once David catches up to her. I guess I don't really have anywhere else I could go, but if i'm stuck this way for awhile I can't go back to the sea. So shelter might be Ideal. She adds, agreeing to go over to where he lives.

*Exits the beach with David*  

Luminiss

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:52 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

David Watson
Student Councilor

David smiled toward Estelle Estelle, see? There's nothing to it. Then its agreed, you're welcome to stay with me for as long as you like. David said this to Estelle as he walked with her to where he lives.
*exit*

Luminiss

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:28 am
User Image
Rainie Bowlina

She smiles when she hears she thinks it's a costume. "well um I....." she said and looks down at her tail and sighs "thank you?" she sounded a bit disappointed that she didnt know mermaids were real.  

Yui Matsune

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:30 am
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia looked at Rainie. Rainie, can I show you where I live & you're welcome. I've been around the TV Station so I know what People are like in their costumes. Pia said this with a smile.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

Kaito and Lucia made it to the beach saw some people. Tries to find something to hide to go the ocean. Lucia and Kaito hid found it went behind rocks. Then jump into the water. Lucia became a mermaid and Kaito became his same self but his clothes changed.""

""

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

Kaito and Lucia starts to swim under the water.""

"" [EXITS]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:51 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina

Rainie smiles "sure!" she said and looks to her tail. She closes her eyes and concentrates on forming legs. Soon her tail began to glow and form legs in front of Pia. She was again in her two piece bikini and she stood up.  

Yui Matsune

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:55 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia looked at Rainie. Rainie, follow me. Pia said this with a smile as she walked with Rainie to where her house is.
*exit*

Yui Matsune

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina

Rainie follows after Pia. She was surprised she didnt get all freaked out by her transformation. She smiles as she walks, did she finally make a real friend? She couldnt wait to see this girl's place.

*exit*

AnimusHelixRebirth

Yui Matsune

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:46 am
User Image

Triton Atlan

Triton made it to the beach. Triton hopes to see this beach again soon."ready to go into the water my dear?"

Guenivere ORion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:55 pm
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Meanwhile, on the beach, a young girl with silvery white hair and intense dark blue eyes washed ashore. She appeared to be in her early teens..fourteen maybe..

The sun beat down on her pale skin as it's rays shined on her face and woke her up from unconsciousness..She found herself in warm waters. Startled that she was, in fact, human. The average human is much larger than your average fairy.

She examined herself for injuries, her hair appeared longer since the water soaked her hair. When she noticed her wings were gone as well- She sat there, shaken by the fact she was human. Scared, cold, and still in the water, she feared for her sister. Could this have happened to her? She thought fearfully.

Upon further inspection of her surroundings around the warm beach, Periwinkle found some abandoned shorts and a tank-top for herself before any beach-goers saw her. While slightly bulky, they were still a more suitable size for a human girl.

Once dressed, she walked up the beach, the warm sand burning her feet. She began to sweat and she grew more tired and very hot.
Once up the beach, she found an outdoor shower area. She turned it on and put her head under it, allowing the cool water to soak her hair and wash the salt off.

She sat under the water for a moment, catching her breath from the long walk and allowing herself to cool off. Once cooled, she let the ocean breeze flow through her hair to make her even colder. She knew that finding her sister, Tinkerbell, would be difficult and she stared at the ocean horizon thinking about who she should ask for help.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Sarria_Holyfire

Blue-Belle283

I wasn't sure who to quote here, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:48 am

Tinker Bell

When tink had left the house to go find her twin sister. Tink had looked back and still sees her wings are glow but not really showing the wings. The glowing is showing the form of wings. Tink looked and looked. Tink didn't see anything or anyone here. Tink had to look behind that is when the glow of the form of the wings that is gone, but her wings never shows itself. It was gone. Tink believes that her twin sister is still her some where. Tink know that when talk turns back into a fairy her wings will show, but tink can not think of that because tink has school and that tink had to find her twin sister at cost.""

Quote:

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games