Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:42 pm
Vigilia

So... On choosing abilities, I'm guessing 'hidden' abilities can only be gained under special circumstances (like event items or event pokemon)? Or are they available like any other ability?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:47 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Vigilia

So... On choosing abilities, I'm guessing 'hidden' abilities can only be gained under special circumstances (like event items or event pokemon)? Or are they available like any other ability?

we kinda don't restrict that at the time. Just that once you pick an ability, you are stuck with it.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:52 pm
Vigilia
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Vigilia

we kinda don't restrict that at the time. Just that once you pick an ability, you are stuck with it.

Alright, thanks. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:02 am
So, here's a question I can't find the answer to in the rules. Are battles with wild pokemon and random npc trainers done in one post or multiple posts?  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:40 am
Jason Sangoku the Hero
So, here's a question I can't find the answer to in the rules. Are battles with wild pokemon and random npc trainers done in one post or multiple posts?

It's basically a pokemon battle per post, minimum : ) So you battle a wild pokemon in one post, but an NPC, depending on how many pokemon you end up giving them, you can either battle all of their pokemon in one post, or you can battle each pokemon in a separate post, depending on what you prefer. Just so long as you're not splitting up any more than that, like one move or round per post x3 Gotta defeat at least one pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:35 am
Loonamist

Whats the ruling on statues conditions. In the TCG you can inflict any number of affections such as burn and poison onto the same pokemon while in the Hand helds you can't burn a poisoned pokemon. I don't see why you can't poison a burned pokemon in guild but i figured its something to bring up ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:02 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

Whats the ruling on statues conditions. In the TCG you can inflict any number of affections such as burn and poison onto the same pokemon while in the Hand helds you can't burn a poisoned pokemon. I don't see why you can't poison a burned pokemon in guild but i figured its something to bring up ?

You can only have one status affliction at a time, not including things like infatuation and confusion  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:52 pm
Loonamist
Jason Sangoku the Hero

It's basically a pokemon battle per post, minimum : ) So you battle a wild pokemon in one post, but an NPC, depending on how many pokemon you end up giving them, you can either battle all of their pokemon in one post, or you can battle each pokemon in a separate post, depending on what you prefer. Just so long as you're not splitting up any more than that, like one move or round per post x3 Gotta defeat at least one pokemon.

Alrighty! Thanks for clearing that up for me. :3  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:06 pm
SpectralEternity

Mis Spec's i have a request involving Ohmarow's Ditto.

Id like to give it to "Makako-ma" but id like to do so in a sort of odd ball fashion if i may sweatdrop
Id like to have Ohmarow bellsprout and ditto released from the PC system because im not going to use ether of them and let her encounter the ditto in the wild and "capture it".
Pretty much i wanted to reset the ditto and let her claim it as her own. Its never been in a party and has no levels or exp.
So more of less iv just be giving her Ohmarow ditto but in the form of a wild encounter. Is that alright ?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:02 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Id like to give it to "Makako-ma" but id like to do so in a sort of odd ball fashion if i may sweatdrop
Id like to have Ohmarow bellsprout and ditto released from the PC system because im not going to use ether of them and let her encounter the ditto in the wild and "capture it".
Pretty much i wanted to reset the ditto and let her claim it as her own. Its never been in a party and has no levels or exp.
So more of less iv just be giving her Ohmarow ditto but in the form of a wild encounter. Is that alright ?

If you wanted to release the ditto and have Makako's character capture it by finding it in the wild nearby where Ohm released it, that's fine, but because this is essentially gifting the pokemon to them, Makako's character would need to find the exact same ditto in the wild, meaning its level and exp would not be reset, otherwise they wouldn't be finding Ohm's ditto. :c  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:06 pm
SpectralEternity

So, would capture attempts go into the battle post with the fighting? Or would it be split into a separate post?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:08 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
SpectralEternity

So, would capture attempts go into the battle post with the fighting? Or would it be split into a separate post?

They would go into the battle post c:  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:11 pm
SpectralEternity
Jason Sangoku the Hero
SpectralEternity

They would go into the battle post c:

Okay, thanks. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:13 pm
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

If you wanted to release the ditto and have Makako's character capture it by finding it in the wild nearby where Ohm released it, that's fine, but because this is essentially gifting the pokemon to them, Makako's character would need to find the exact same ditto in the wild, meaning its level and exp would not be reset, otherwise they wouldn't be finding Ohm's ditto. :c
Oh i was meaning resetting its nature my bad. sweatdrop
Ohmarow keeps his pokemon with the Azalea town Nurse joy and currently Makako-ma is in Violet city. So when she gets into Azalea town would she be able to claim it then ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games