Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius watched as she climbed up the mast and grinned. Lefty walked up the stairs on his left and stood next to him."Everything is on schedule Marius."Marius looked away from Awella and then back to Lefty."That's good. Keep everyone on track and they will get some extra time off once we get to Tortuga. I have my own plans when we get there."Over the next few days it was more of the same. Nothing important happening and Marius keeping his crew on task. He would spend most of the day helping where he could when he was tired standing at the helm and he would sneak a kiss from Awella when they were alone. Eventually they made it to Tortuga.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:23 pm
Awella Hawk

She took pride in her job, like normal. Of course day after day, she was in the crows nest. And any other jobs, that he had for her. Though she had dozed off in the crows nest. At least when they pulled into port. Since she had been up for nearly a day straight. Yet she was happy for whenever Marius wanted to steal a kiss from her.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius walked around making sure that everyone who was going ashore was ready. He didn't see Awella with the rest of the crew so he climbed to the crow's nest. When he saw that she was dozing away he leaned down and kissed her."Wake up Awella. We're here in Tortuga."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:43 pm
Awella Hawk

She jumped when she felt someone kissing her. Only to see that it was her husband-to-be and Captain. Of course she stood up and stretched. Before climbing down the mast like a pro. "Hmm, how long are we going to be here? And I do need to find a wedding dress.", she said, well walking with him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius thought about it."We will be here for about a week. And we could get the dress here. Would you want to have the ceremony here? Or would you rather have it in your mother's town?"One of his hands was on her waist holding her closer to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She put her own arm around his waist. It was easy to do this since there was not to much of a height difference. Now she was walking like a sailor or pirate would on solid ground. Since her equilibrium was used to the ship moving under her feet. "I rather wait for my Mom to gone us. And that means we what on doing certain things in the bed.", she said before slapping his butt lightly.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius grinned. They walked through the town and were looking around at the different stores. He eventually pulled Awella into an alley and kissed her."Well I suppose I can wait on some things but please don't tell me I can't do that. Your lips are not something I can't hold myself back from."He then continued to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:49 pm
Awella Hawk

She was keeping track of what shops that she'd like to visit later. Mostly without him, for her wedding dress and jewelry. Of course she looked at him when he pulled her into an alley way. Only to kiss him back and moaned softly."Kissing isn't off limits. But the more touchy feely stuff is.", she moaned into his mouth.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and then picked her up and held her by her thighs. He continued the kiss. After a while he pulled back to take a breath."Well it might be harder for me to keep myself back from doing anything than I thought."He started to kiss at her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:30 pm
Awella Hawk

She gasped when he picked her up by her thighs, only to moan. Hearing him say this, she blushed a bit and smiled. "Hmmm, you normally have good control. Or else I'll have to sleep in another room.", she said and smiled. Though she had her arms wrapped around his neck. Well one hand was playing with his hair.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius stopped kissing her neck."I hope you don't mind this Awella. I tried to keep us slightly professional in front of the crew. Since some of them haven't had a woman in months and others haven't seen their wives either."He started to kiss at her bicep on the arm that was playing with his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:30 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him as he spoke and nodded. "I understand, and I rather we get a hotel. Or just make sure the deck below is empty.", she said, as she looked at him. Of course she had understanding eyes. Though she was hoping he'd take her out somewhere. Before they started to get carried away.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius placed one more kiss on her lips before he put her down. He took hold of her hand and led her to one place he always loved to visit whenever he was here. After a bit of travelling he took her up to a roof with a beautiful view of the sea."I know this isn't that spectacular but when I was little and the captain took us here I always found myself here. Hoping that one day I would have my own crew and could sail where I wanted."He was smiling and it was an innocent smile almost childlike.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:48 pm
Awella Hawk

She smiled as he held her hand and they walked. Of course she was trying to keep an eye out for any good stores. Once they started to walk up some stairs she became curious. When Marius told her the little story, she smiled and nodded. Though she just stood at his side with her arm around his waist. "And now you have your own crew and your own love.", she said with a gentle smile. Before putting his hand over her heart.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded."That I do and I have never been happier."He looked out over the town one more time and then he decided to take her on a tour of the town. He encouraged her to stop by any stores that caught her eye. He had a decent amount of money on him and would buy what she wanted.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games