Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and then left his tent. When they got to the meeting place he saw all the other gods waiting all of them except Hades looked angered by the fact that they had been kept waiting. Damian didn't care and took his place near Hades side again. When he did the meeting started again. The meeting wasn't all that important. It mainly consisted of the gods talking about how to keep their power. Damian honestly didn't pay much attention. It was the same meeting as the last time they had been gathered. Not soon enough for Damian the meeting ended. When it did Damian sighed in relief."Jeez I was going to die of boredom. Why do the gods have to be so long winded."Damian then said to Abigail."Let's go home."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:37 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She followed him and sat through most of the meeting. About half the time she was randomly lost in thought. When it ended she got up and sighed, noticing the stink eye Hades gave them. Once the meeting ended she had a sheepish like smile. Though Aphrodite looked unimpressed now which made her roll her eyes. "Let's go home in a while, I like the beach.", she said as she glanced at him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."Alright then. I guess we'll wait in my tent until all the others leave."Damian said then led the way back to his tent. When they made it to his tent Damian stretched."I hope it doesn't take to long for the others to leave."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Walking to Damian's tent she walked closer to him. Once in the tent she smiled and looked up at him. Pecking his chin she grinned and rubbed his waist.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned before he lowered his head and kissed her. As he did he teleported them onto his bed. He was laying on the bed and he had Abigail over him. He grinned again before he went to kiss her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed him back and yelped when he teleported them. Straddling his lap as she leaned down only to moan when started to kiss her neck. "Damian...", she whined, only to sense someone outside their tent. Now she gently pushed Damian back so he was 'pinned' again. It was unclear who it was outside of the tent.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned hearing Abigail but then he noticed someone outside the tent. And before he could say anything to the person they walked in.

"Damian I wanted to...um should I come back later?"Hades said.

Damian growled."What do you want Hades? Why are you still here?"

Hades cleared his throat."Well I guess I was interrupting something but anyways. I wanted to talk to you. Some demons escaped and since the gods hate me they don't want me on the surface for more than a couple minutes at a time. So I need to ask you to wrangle them like you have before."

Damian sighed."You know I think I should charge the gods for my services every time a demon escaped and their stupidity prevented you from capturing it."

Hades huffed."Tell me about it. I mean how many innocent lives were claimed because of the idiocy of the gods. I mean didn't you sink the Titanic because there were so many demons on that ship?"

Damian sighed."Yeah and I still regret those lost lives. but it had to be done. So if that's all you wanted fine I'll capture them. Good bye."

Now it was obvious Hades wanted to say more but he knew that Damian still had a hatred for him so he left leaving Damian and Abigail alone in the tent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:56 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She got off Damian when Hades walked in and blushed. Listening to them, she frowned and once his grandfather left, she climbed back onto her Fiance's abs only to look down at him. "Baka!", she said, before slapping him upside the head, but it was a gentle kind. Folding her arms she looked down at him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't react to Abigail slapping him."Say what you wish Abigail. It will still take me a while before I forgive him for abandoning me for twenty years. He was the only family I had and he still left me to that other family. Obviously he never cared much for me."Damian placed his hands under his head and then looked up at the ceiling. His thought drifted back on a common thought that had drifted into his mind many times over the years. It was apparent that he always felt like the black sheep in any group of people he had associated with. It was also apparent that Damian has a bit of trust issues. He might place a bit of trust in someone but he is always expecting someone to betray him. One reason he has always thought he always alone."I promise Abigail I will tell you more later but it's a bit of a touchy subject for me. Could we continue this later."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Listening to him, she watched him carefully. Frowning she got off the bed and walked out of the tent. Her thoughts were quiet as she pulled the hood up on her jacket. Ignoring the looks and mummers of the Gods and Goddesses. She was a bit bitchy cause Damian probably did not see things the way she did. Maybe his Grandfather was trying to protect him, as her Mom had her raised by her grandparents at different times in her life to protect her.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed. He wasn't sure what Abigail's thoughts were but he figured she might want to have some time to herself so he stayed in his tent but with a wave of his hand he blew the candle out and sat in darkness. His thoughts trailed again to those years he thought himself human and his anger began to build. All the times the other people from the village had tried to kill him and flashed through his mind. Even his adopted father tried to kill him repeatedly. His eyes started to glow but the he heard a soft feminine voice say."Be calm Damian."Damian looked up and saw his grandmother Persephone. She was pale skinned and had dark hair. She was wearing a black dress that went down to her ankles.

"What troubles you so my grandson?"She said in a kind voice.

Damian wanted to retort angrily but he couldn't. Even though he hated most of the gods he couldn't hate her. Damian didn't know it at the time but she had tried to protect Damian when he was young. She had a house built close to Damian's adopted families house and while she couldn't do more than keep him in comfort in the times he saw no real reason to keep living. She had always had felt sorry for him and tried to make his life easier. Damian felt his anger die down and the sighed."It's nothing Persephone. My memories drifted back to my childhood."Damian sighed and the he felt Persephone hug him.

"Those were hard times for you Damian. I wish I could do more for you. But I could only do so much in the six months that I have on the surface."

Damian awkwardly hugged her back."I know Persephone. And I appreciate what you had done. But still the pain of that time stings even all these years later."

Persephone nodded."I wouldn't expect any else. But I sot of heard you speaking to Abigail. I remember that is what you said her name was. And I just need to say that Hades did want to take you to lie with us but he was afraid that the energies of the underworld would corrupt you since you were so young."

Damian didn't show any emotion at this revelation but he inside he was happy that he now knew that not everyone was out to betray him but some people actually wished to protect him. While it might take him a while to fully trust someone he was starting down the the right path. Then he noticed that Persephone was gone. So Damian continued to sit in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As she walked she ignored the sights as it felt like Apollo was turning the heat up on the sun. Finally an hour or so later, she returned to the tent. Coldness surrounded her as her night vision started to adjust slowly. Taking off her hoodie jacket she walked farther into the tent. Not saying anything until her fiance did.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian hadn't really moved in the time since Persephone left. He was just thinking back through his life. When Abigail returned he got up and said."Abigail I don't know why you left but if I did anything or said anything that you did not approve of then please accept my apology."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian and walked over to him. "Some times people seem to not care for you by living you to others to raise you. When they do love you and it hurts them they can't raise you.", she said finally. Only to hug him now and slowly walked backwards so they were making their way to the bed.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and hugged Abigail back. Then he noticed that she was leading them back to the bed and a small grin appeared on his face. He continued letting her lead them to the bed and before they made it he said."What are you planning Abigail."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games