Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:03 pm
Ra'tari shook her head, having meandered on else where as the hawt snake man seemed... distant? Hissing, she flicked her tail, slinking off into the darkness to escape the crowds. Strange prickling sensations kept happening all over her body and she was getting tired of them. Huffing, with a foggy head, she managed to bump into a gal standing, awkwardly folding her arms across her chest... and looking quite angry.

Well that made two of them.

"Whats eating you..." she mrred, tail flicking, as she eyed the purple female.

Seiana_ZI
'tari needs a few more posts me thinks, /tosses her at Alister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:14 pm
Starlight was disappointed when her chosen male pulled away and fled from her. She frowned and shot an angry glare after him.

"Oh don't worry handsome, I'm sure I'll find someone more worth my time." She called after him and glanced around for someone else to approach.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Aquos sure is. >>

Lyra could tell that her bold approach had gotten the male's attention which made her ecstatic. She smiled down at him and stroked her hand down his chest. She marveled at the feel of his scales, wondering just how he was surviving out of the water.

"You're quite handsome," She murmured back, and then was surprised when he entreated her saying he needed his pouch. She let go of his arm and glanced down.

"Oh have some tools in there you have need of?" she asked giggled.

Amais
Szoome, sorry for the late reply. >>

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:27 pm
Payne had been mingling with random pae for a while now, most of that didn't last long it seemed like a giant game of pingpong or something. It was during her watching around she noticed a latecomer, and not even one who seemed to arrive in any conventional method, not that she herself got to this place and with that ... demon she was bonded to in any conventional means. The rakshasha dodged couples and pairs of pae and made her way over to the pae. "Why a dance party if you cant even stay upright?" she said as she neared the girl.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:36 pm
Celaeno was surprised when he broke from his little group and walked straight to her. "Hi, no actually they haven't, you have that honor..." Once again it seemed she was getting her way, the way it should be... She felt him kiss her hand and heard his question. She usually had people doing what she wanted, tonight she had the feeling following him instead of making him follow her would get her what she wanted. "Sure, I'll join you" she replied coyly as she tipped her head a bit to let those bangs fall back in her face.

Fea Line
lieam

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:42 pm
Alister jumped slightly when a cat Pae'il bumped into him, turning his attention over to her. What the-- oh, was she like that Eknath Lisandru kept with him? She had fairly similar features, so he had to assume they were of the same species... They called themselves Rakshasha, right?

Alister dropped his arms, frowning. "Well, some bug bit me," that still felt a little sore, "I fell in love and she ran away," the more he talked about it, the more bizarre he realized the whole circumstance was beginning to sound, "and, on top of that, I got turned into this." That was the point when he gestured to the oddly soft chest, trying to make the point that he wasn't actually a woman.

There was a soft sigh from his lips ... which bothered him, and he frowned.

"How do you women even manage this? Anyway..." He shook his head. "You? What's bothering you?"

Fea Line
Ra'tari

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:51 pm
The fem hadn't expected the other to just openly spew her problems like that. She had been expecting a rather angry gtfo or what the hell do you want. Instead she got bug bite complaints, which seemed to be common tonight... and an issue with... her.. chest?

Ra'tari let out a purr like laughter before sliding closer, the devil inside her unable to resist though she didn't seem to fully understand the purple her was really a he. "What? Don't like them? Too small? Or perhaps...not small enough?" she purred, slinking behind Alistair to wrap her hands around and give the girl's breasts a good squeeze.

Nope, not as fun as bugging her master.

Sighing, she slid off, rounding to the side of Alister, crossing her arms and flicking her tail. "These damn bugs keep biting me, the sexy man snake is boring, some harpy who I want would rather have some purple freak..." she paused and glanced over. "No offense.... another purple freak.... and my master ran off with that stupid flutter winged brat." she hissed in annoyance, her own claws prickling her skin.

Seiana_ZI
Alister

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:22 pm
Kylieam grinned, flaring his wings a bit. Perfect. Beautiful. "Alright then! Let's have our own little party..." he smirked, watching as she tilted her head so the bangs fell back into her face again. Oh she was good. How he wanted to just undo all that hair and play with it, make her yearn. He wrapped his arm around her waist, drawing her near. "So what's your name Beautiful?" he whispered slyly into her ear.

Shicala
Cel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:22 pm

She'd heard a voice but disregarded. It was several minutes later that she finally took a breath and looked up. Seeing the weird cat thing looking at her, it started to dawn on her that she was the one the voice was directed to. It had been a long time since she was spoken to in any sense of the word.

Already she forgot what the female had said to her as she worked her way up standing. With a voice rough from disuse she mentioned, "The chaos is amusing. I am Montana." Had her name been asked? Without much a clue she just hit what she thought might answer anything asked of her. She made a glance to one of the mirrors to have her exit strategy.

Shicala

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:33 pm
"A party amidst a party" she replied in that coy tone once more. Celaeno moved close to him as he put his arm around her waist. He had her full attention now, she all but forgot many of the others she'd mingled with were around them still. "I'm Celaeno, and what is your name handsome" she turned slightly in his grip as they moved to rejoin the others so she was facing him a little, her hand furthest from him coming to his chest so her finger could draw little circles on his chest as she spoke.

Fea Line
Kylieam

Being ignored didn't much please the rakshasha and by the time this pae had looked up her arms had been crossed. "The chaos as you call it suits me fine, so much better then where I'm from" she heard the name given but didn't add her own right away. She watched this weird pae looking around seeming to search for something. "What has caught your eye's hunt?" she questioned, she stood a mere 2 feet at the most in front of this pae she didn't know if this would draw Montana's attention to herself solely or not since she seemed completely distracted for someone who was at a party.

EvilSilverDragon
Montana.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:41 pm
Montana wondered just what kind of place she came from that this is better. Probably somewhere boring, "This isn't very common, but I come to watch when it happens." So far she had avoided becoming a casualty in the games she watched, always safe always away from the event. Even coming out was a risk though things appeared to be cooling a little bit so it was worth it on her scales.

The phrasing of the question was weird, though for all she knew this was just how conversion had evolved. Not bothering to ask her name, it wasn't like she'd try to remember it as it was, Montana instead answered the question, "Just looking at the mirror." As long as it was still there she was fine. Her eyes scanned back to the cat and the party goers in the background.

Shicala
Payne

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:46 pm
"Name's Kylieam." he grinned. Damn she was good. The little circles she traced on his chest made him tingle and his tail twitched happily. "Celaeno, hmm? That's a unique and gorgeous name for a unique gorgeous gal such as yourself." he said, attempting to look suave and cool so that she'd want him even more. His desires for her were different than for the sky blue fauny or the golden goddess. He would seduce this brilliant bird if it killed him tonight.

Shicala
Cel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:00 pm
So they purred too, that was interest--

Gah!

Alister nearly lept out of his skin when she squeezed his soft chest, a very distressed look appearing onto his face. What was she doing? Was she acting as strange as a lot of people at this party? She shouldn't touch those! Alister, flustered, reached to shove her off, but she let go on her own. Thank Guardians...

It looked like she had some interesting feelings for other people too. Sexy man snake? What did that mean? And what exactly was a harpy? Alister was almost positive he had never seen any of those before. This party was sure showing him a lot of other Pae'il...

"Yeah, after the bug bit me, I turned into a woman." Alister huffed. "I'd rather not be a woman. No offense or anything, I'm just not."

Fea Line
Ra'tari

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:05 pm
"Kylieam.. Do you mind if I call you Ky then handsome?" Her fingers continued it's circles, it was her full intention to have him around her little finger at some point in the evening, perhaps she could even get him to ditch the other girls he was with. "You... can call me Cela... " she added and then leaned a little closer so she could whisper to him "I don't give that okay to many pae" she added. It was a true fact though as the only ones who called her Cela was her dad and mom and sister.

Fea Line
Kylieam

"I wouldn't know how common place this ping pong party happens, I haven't been here long enough. Besides Zaden usually has me doing stuff for her, not just me being out and about." It took the pae more then too long to seem to refocus. "A mirror, are you looking to primp yourself or something" She was just amused when she finally didn't have to fight for this pae's attention. But heck if this pae was vain and needed the mirror to look at herself or whatever she wasn't one to argue with that, just let the pae do it on her own time and not during a conversation with her.

EvilSilverDragon
Montana.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:11 pm
Her ears pricked instantly.

He was turned into a woman.

TURNED. INTO. A WOMAN.

How was that even possible....and can you duplicate it?

"How?!" she peered, suddenly seeming very very curious. Curiosity killed the cat they say. She glued to himher, rather a bit too close, her tail flicking as she seemed to smush herself all up on him.. her.. waiting for answers. Maybe she could turn that stupid fae thing into a man and she'd leave her master alone...

Or turn the bird babe into a man...

Seiana_ZI
Alister

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:16 pm
Montana supplied the answer, "At least once a year, the first I can recall had spiked punch bowl. The teens being here had me mildly concerned." The way she said 'concerned' was far from convincing. Really, she didn't care, but it seemed appropriate to be concerned for the teenagers. From how the cat spoke, she figured Zaden was either a wife, partner or parent. As the name didn't ring a bell, it wasn't worth investigating.

The question of her vanity earned a scoff, "Hardly," She stated as a matter-of-factually. The fae couldn't care one whit as to what she looked like not that she cared that it might look like that the other.

Shicala

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games