Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:43 pm
Malik sighed in relief and got on his knees bowing his head. "Forgive me Pharoh...I couldn't tell and I let you Hikari be put in danger..please forgive me." he started crying at this point. It was to much for him to handle those things they felt the same as the darkness that had swallowedh him up before he was begining to think mabye it was false hope that he could excape and go back to being the hikari the once was. "Please..pharoh I should of known..I..should of..why won't they leave us alone...why." he had broken down know the strain to much for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:28 pm
Yami put a hand on Malik's shoulder, sympathy in his touch. "It's not your fault," he said quietly. "That specter is a master of disguise and deceit."  

Mutou_Miriku

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:55 pm
"They seem to be able to fool anyone, how can we guard ourselves from them?" Yugi asked as he griped onto Yami's beltloop.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:57 pm
Malik smiled. "We..need to know everything about each other..then can only pretend to be us..but they arn't always perfect..if we know everything about each other then we can catch them when they slip up..I was suspicious when the spectre told me to not worry about the past...the pharoh is obessed with his past."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:22 am
Yugi nodde and laughed as he looked at Yami. "Yha, he tends to dwell on the past, but that's what makes Yami Yami. "He said chearfully, after all the rather small boy was happy to have his other half back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:02 am
Malik smiled. "If...we..are really friends then we don't have anything to worry about we know each other...right?"  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:08 am
Yami made a face at Yugi. "I do not!"
He smiled a little. "That sounds like a very good plan to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:17 am
Malik smiled. "Mabye we should all tell each other about special secrets that we never told anyone else...but...bakura and kaiba might not want to...and marik doesn't really have any..."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:56 am
Yami laughed a little. "You have a point."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:01 pm
Malik sighed. "I guess we need to trust that we know each other well enough..but..I really don't know you guys all that well yet..."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:15 pm
Yami smiled. "Then we'll just have to get to know each other a little better, that's all."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:11 pm
Malik smiled. "Well...alright then..."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:41 pm
Bakura looked at them like they where insane... "Better to laern what we already know about eacth other. " Bakura said. "But i do belive in know more about you pharaoh than you know yourself. " he said slyly. "Hungry? " he said pointing to the tray still two bowls on the tray.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:39 am
Yami immediately reached out for one of the two remaining bowls of soup. "I remember when it happened now. The two specters ambushed me when I was going down to the kitchen to make sandwiches. I haven't eaten..."  

Mutou_Miriku

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:05 am
Malik linked arms with Bakura nuzzling into his shoulder. "Well...I know alot about you Bakura..and the Pharoh...the scrolls have told me lots of things..."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff