Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 am
got screwed over my my bio midterm because the Bio prof loves trick questions.

ie. questions based almost entirely on whether or not you think something is a typo :******** I actually need an 86 on my final.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:07 am
[color=emo]

ie. questions based almost entirely on whether or not you think something is a typo :******** I actually need an 86 on my final.

Are those the types of questions that are so obvious, however, they'll catch you on a technicality if you're not paying attention? D:  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:12 am
Rya Dracosin
[color=emo]

Are those the types of questions that are so obvious, however, they'll catch you on a technicality if you're not paying attention? D:
pretty much.

they were pretty much all multiple choice questions based on knowing an obscure fact, except JUST KIDDING the answer is false/none of the above/all of the above because you were supposed to notice a typo in an acronym in the answer that WOULD be right emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 am
[color=emo]
Rya Dracosin
[color=emo]

pretty much.

they were pretty much all multiple choice questions based on knowing an obscure fact, except JUST KIDDING the answer is false/none of the above/all of the above because you were supposed to notice a typo in an acronym in the answer that WOULD be right emotion_facepalm

Questions like that have ruined me for life. Teachers in school would add them in their quizzes and tests. So now I always overscrutinize a question. It can be nerve wracking.  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:18 am
Rya Dracosin
[color=emo]
Rya Dracosin
[color=emo]

pretty much.

Questions like that have ruined me for life. Teachers in school would add them in their quizzes and tests. So now I always overscrutinize a question. It can be nerve wracking.
yeahh,
cept i get conflicted cause some of my courses are better if I don't overscrutinize the question, & just go for my first instinct

I just really hate trick questions sad
this doesn't test my knowledge, it tests my judgement on whether or not i think you made a one letter typo emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:22 am
[color=emo]
Rya Dracosin
[color=emo]
Rya Dracosin
[color=emo]

pretty much.

yeahh,
cept i get conflicted cause some of my courses are better if I don't overscrutinize the question, & just go for my first instinct

I just really hate trick questions sad
this doesn't test my knowledge, it tests my judgement on whether or not i think you made a one letter typo emotion_facepalm

Suppose grammar is as important as anything else you're studying. I hate how I overscrutinize, because it does lead me to make mistakes, because the question may be a mistake in itself, but not intended, so therefore, i'll get the wrong answer. It's happened...and it's horrible...  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:40 pm
Urgh, I was in the middle of donating all my junk items when I got a PM from this kid. Here's the message, but I'll leave out her username out of vague respect for her.

Quote:

really paper u suck >__<

Really? Even the admins donate paper into the Dumpster. It's called the Dumpster for a reason. I've gotten paper 8 /10 times, so why should that make you a special little princess? At least I donate it so people who make the items can get it for free.

Of course, I ignored her distaste for her free s**t, and responded with something along the lines of 'Thanks for enjoying the free item! I hope you have a nice night!'.

Whether she got the sarcasm or not is unknown.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 pm
~Lady Kanna~
Urgh, I was in the middle of donating all my junk items when I got a PM from this kid. Here's the message, but I'll leave out her username out of vague respect for her.

Quote:

really paper u suck >__<

Really? Even the admins donate paper into the Dumpster. It's called the Dumpster for a reason. I've gotten paper 8 /10 times, so why should that make you a special little princess? At least I donate it so people who make the items can get it for free.

Of course, I ignored her distaste for her free s**t, and responded with something along the lines of 'Thanks for enjoying the free item! I hope you have a nice night!'.

Whether she got the sarcasm or not is unknown.

User Image

Its all in how you sell it. XD  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:15 am
u__u I can't tell if i'm genuinely uninteresting or just intimidating anymore

sighs  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:56 am
Prince Ichi
u__u I can't tell if i'm genuinely uninteresting or just intimidating anymore

sighs

o.o I don't find you either or? Then again, i dun know you well enough lol  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:43 am
emotion_donotwant
ORGANIZATION!

You shall forever be my nemesis. Only thing I usually organize are my files on my computer and my school s**t.

Now I actually have to tackle my room because it has stolen my iPod from me. mad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:33 am
I'm hungover, fuuuuuuu-

I hate hangovers. I almost never get them, but I also only got about 3-4 hours of sleep so it's really hitting me this morning classified_fu  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 am
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant
ORGANIZATION!

You shall forever be my nemesis. Only thing I usually organize are my files on my computer and my school s**t.

Now I actually have to tackle my room because it has stolen my iPod from me. mad

The moment I organize or clean....I lose things... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 am
Rya Dracosin
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant
ORGANIZATION!

I can't find anything either when I clean xd
but it's refreshing to remove clutter. JUST LYKE ON GAIA emotion_awesome

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 am
Slick Southpaw
Rya Dracosin
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant
ORGANIZATION!

I can't find anything either when I clean xd
but it's refreshing to remove clutter. JUST LYKE ON GAIA emotion_awesome

It is refreshing to remove the clutter, even if you leave most everything else where it's at. Then again, i have bad cleaning habits gonk  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff