Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm

At least Chrome wasn't that useless, I think...
I'm not really up-to-date with the manga, though I watched the whole anime. I stopped reading when Daemon Spade comes in. Though I don't know what part you stopped at so I won't go into detail c:
{hates spoilers}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:43 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

I'm not really up-to-date with the manga, though I watched the whole anime. I stopped reading when Daemon Spade comes in. Though I don't know what part you stopped at so I won't go into detail c:
{hates spoilers}

Is the manga really different from the anime? I know who Daemon Spade is. Wannabe Mukuro. XD <33  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:46 pm
Lilly: Stealth outfits? Detail, please.

Also, I'm still iffy on the chakra armor.

Pan: Food pills are still iffy.

And the anime can be way different. Either anime people can get ahead of themselves and wreck future episodes or they fill it with a lot of filler episodes while waiting.

Also, added sealing scrolls for those interested in sealing techniques. Almost done with the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:47 pm
useless females lol  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:55 pm
Wanna fight Chev? >:] Those are fighting words.

[@ Hiichi]: Yeah, I know but I saw the anime first simply because I could stream it from Hulu and I liked the Japanese voice actors. << The damn anime was really, really, really good. I will say that some of the fillers were sometimes annoying [only because of Haru and Kyoko] but they all had significance when the actual fighting started. That amazed me and I couldn't skip over any of them because of that. I wanted them to put more depth into some of the characters, like Fran but I am guessing that the manga should cover that. <333 [ranted sorry]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm
@Haruhi: Um...haven't really thought too much into it, just thought I through it out there but I would assume white clocks and stuff to blend in with the snow. Kinda like how military uniforms are made in shads of green and browns to match the forest. Something like that.  

White Water Lilly

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 pm
Clothing does come in white unless a person specifies otherwise.

Besides, I'd think that people would kinda know to have uniforms in white for the Snow Country. XD

Nah, we need some innovative stuff I guess. Something useful in the snow country.

Like say, a shield you can use to defend and slide along the snow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:06 pm
@Haruhi: Opps, my bad. >< But yeah, I getcha, I'll try to think of somestuff.  

White Water Lilly

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:07 pm

I started reading the manga from where the anime left off. The plot gets so much better XD And I meant when Daemon Spade disguises himself as that guy from Enma's family

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:14 pm
There is more after?! Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't say anything. XD I didn't think it could get any better. The fight with Byakuran was really cool, although I kinda expected more from him. <<  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:18 pm

There is a lot more!! There's a whole new arc, new family, and so many things get revealed D: What you know now is little compared to what you will know after reading it >: D
But my lips are sealed. : )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 pm
Bleh, too much manga.

Anyways, I need a new picture for my shinobi character Suzume.

If any of you have any pictures, go ahead and show me.

This is her current picture. Link

I've been thinking about this picture. Link

Or this picture. Link  

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:25 pm
digital m u f f i n s

[@ Hiichi]: Yeah, I know but I saw the anime first simply because I could stream it from Hulu and I liked the Japanese voice actors. << The damn anime was really, really, really good. I will say that some of the fillers were sometimes annoying [only because of Haru and Kyoko] but they all had significance when the actual fighting started. That amazed me and I couldn't skip over any of them because of that. I wanted them to put more depth into some of the characters, like Fran but I am guessing that the manga should cover that. <333 [ranted sorry]

-Yawn- oh, you talking to me Digi? Just when you said useless females it reminded me of someone XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:05 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
digital m u f f i n s

-Yawn- oh, you talking to me Digi? Just when you said useless females it reminded me of someone XD
Yo mama? XD Just kidding.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:12 am
Oh, yo momma fight!  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games