Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:44 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire glared down at the field, hoping that a miracle came by, she then looked up as a familiar voice started to talk. Noticing Josh she raised a brow, as a sort of greeting...or at least acknowledging his presence, "I'm here...probably because Quidditch." She then laughed some at Josh's description of the houses playing, "I don't like either of them as well...I just want some type of miracle to come by and maybe the lions can pull one off." She then mused on it a bit, "Purely to spite my cousin."

My feelings? I'm calm you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Really? Let a miracle happen."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:29 am
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve BeaterWearing

Josh looked at Claire, who seemed to say she was there simply because she liked the game. He was there because one of his dormmates was being an a**. "Purely for spite, you say? Then I shall Hufflepuff wins, to spite you." He crossed his arms, knowing a duck probably had better odds than Gryffindor. He'd heard all about their team's history. Apparently their last captain was mentally unstable or something similar. Grey-blue eyes looked at Claire's green, the challenge visible.

Squeeky Luff

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:39 am
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire smirked some as Josh said he was going to cheer for Hufflepuff, it was childish really...but then again she was hoping for Gryffindor to win just to spite Victor, so wasn't she being just as childish? Not to mention their ages. Claire stared back at Josh, "Hm....How about a bet then?" Then again...betting for Gryffindor to win something...was probably stupid of her, but Claire was always up for a challenge.

My feelings? I'm amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...This is interesting."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:08 am
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve BeaterWearing

Josh smirked at Claire's idea. A bet on the outcome? Interesting, if nothing else. "Name your stakes." He cocked an eyebrow, now curious. He'd never made a bet, besides those that his tutors would place to try and coax him into actually doing his studies. Maybe a real bet would be fun, particularly when he won.

Squeeky Luff

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:57 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire almost giggled when Josh asked her for the stakes, what would be a suitable punishment for a bet? Food was used way too much to make a proper bet...plus who would even bet over food? Seriously. Claire had to think for a bit, before an idea came to her, would that be too much though?

The blonde just smirked as she held her hand out for the shake...if he agreed of course, "How about this?" Claire grinned, "The loser has to dye their hair rainbow for a week?" She then thought for a moment more, "Or play a prank on a Slytherin prefect. Their choice." Either would be humiliating in different ways. Though the thought of a rainbow haired Josh made her snicker some.

My feelings? I'm amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Will he take the bet?"
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:56 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo walked into the stands, hoping to get a good seat for the game. He really hoped Gryffindor would win this time around. he was tired of seeing them lose so badly. He didn't know why they were so...bad. From the games that he had watched, they seemed to lack in fundamentals, like protecting the ball, throwing, shooting, the whole game. Maybe if they fixed that part, they would do better.

Theo finally found a place to sit. He decided that he would sit next to Ronna again, which seemed like an every game thing. He was okay with it though, because Ronna always had something to talk about...so it seemed...so the conversation never really paused ever.

"Hello Ronna," he said to her, sitting down.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

Attina Elliott//Thoughts//Where//With

//Give it another good try!//Quidditch Stands A//

Wearing: Clothes

Attina was rather excited. Well of course she was. Her home team was playing today. Maybe David would get lucky against Ariana... But who knew? Ariana did have experience over the younger boy. But she was sure he would give a fight for the day. Some of the students weren't in her class yet. But they would be, so she was going to be fair and root for them all. She walked up to the stands and took a farther back seat and pulled out her black journal and a book to read to pass the time.

"Shall We Begin?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Quidditch Stands A
With? --- No one in particular
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty sure i'm a burden on things...
Wearing --- Go Gryff

User Image

Shayna climbed into the stands this time without her cousin on her heels. In fact she was pretty glad that she wasn't there. She still needed to get things organized. And starting the next school year she wanted to find out if the professors she had in mind could help her. That would be her first priority. And David couldn't find out about it either. But instead she chuckled what was she going to do if her plans failed? Keep trying of course. She soon found herself in the exact same seat as the last game she had rooted for David in. And that was probably her favorite part.

David had just arrived on the field it looked like. She hoped it wouldn't get too distressed again.

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Team Spirit]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Ah... and some bets are usually right. Hopefully my bet that my team loses is wrong, though.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna glanced over to see Theo sit down in front of her and she joked, "You know people are going to start talking if we sit together at every game. But, seriously, the company is always appreciated. Especially, when these games aren't exactly the type to encourage my spirits."

She shrugged and uncapped her thermos of coffee, her one major habitual rule infraction-smuggling food (or in this case, coffee) from the Great Hall. After all the grief she had gotten over things that really weren't entirely her fault or blown out of proportion she thought she might as well deserve good coffee. She took a sip and said, "So, cheers to betting Hufflepuff wins, if I was being practical, but of course rooting for Gryffindor because we're true fans like that."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:07 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo smiled at her as she joked. "Ehh...let them talk. Let them form their own opinions. We have our own." Theo then went to watch, taking in what was going on at the time. He was tired so he really was not following very well at the moment, but once he got his bearings he was fine. One thing he learned, they haven't even started yet, which was funny.

"I hope Gryffindor wins. I am quite bored with us. I hate losing too. I really couldn't be on that team, because I would be stressed out of my mind. I'm not really used to losing at anything. I come from one of the best youth teams in the country so we are always winning. Not used to losing...at all," he said to her, shaking his head. He wanted for the Gryffindor to win, but he did not know if it was possible.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:51 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

It is dangerous to be used to always winning.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna laughed at Theo's reply to her own joking. It was half true that gossip could spread from people spending too much time together, but then again if someone had caught her and Crash together in the broom closet and knew she had invited him over for the summer there would be more gossip from that. Or would the gossip be more interested in the fact she was 'talking back' and 'causing a ruckus' or whatever?

"I'm used to 'bad luck'," Ronna said. "I mean I know people who have had worst, but there's more important things I have lost in my life. Loosing is a normal thing... but there's always another chance in the future is how I look at it." She ended with a shrug.

"I see loss as a different thing. It is something you can learn from. And, you got to admit that the Captain is handling this continued losing streak of ours well," Ronna said. "Most people don't see loss like I do. Like anyone I hate losing but I know that you can't always win and that when I lose it just pushes me to try to win harder the next time." She turned to look at Theo, "Anyways, if you hate loss so much I wouldn't suggest anything in the criminology field."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:40 pm
Theodore Nott the Second, 10th Duke of Wales
Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot

User Image

It hadn't been a matter of issue for the Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot to seek an audience with the staff of the school and inquire admittance into the game as a spectator, just another face in the crowd. He never thought he'd ever find himself here, now or ever, under circumstances such as these. He'd never once come to watch William in his games, whereas Remington nor Rebecca had ever shown any interest in quidditch. Theodore had, once. But that was a long time ago. And yet, here he was, and he was waiting.

But, he was an old man yet, so much still to do and so little time. With more gray wisps in his hair and beard than sable, and wrinkles around his brows and curled under rusty gold eyes. His vision was fading, dull and a blur. He had to cast a super sensory charm just to see the pitch clearly and hone in on the players of Hufflepuff... His son in gold.

╔══════════════╗

Height: 5’11” ♚ Weight: 149lbs ♚ Age: 64
Quidditch Stands
[On Mobile]
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:19 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo laughed at her reference to her being 'bad luck'. Now that he thought about it, she seemed to be like that. Everything bad seemed to happen to her. "To my coach, losing is not a thing," he said, laughing a bit and then finishing his sentence. "If we lose, we have to run around thirty sprints after." He reminisced on bad memories as he remembered their six to zero loss to a ragtag club that they would normally destroy.

"But yes, I assume that I will probably have my career somewhere in football. I mean, that's what I want to do. I am going to try to get into a youth academy during the summer," he told her, looking down to the pitch. He missed football...quite a bit./size]

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... so he doesn't plan to stay within the wizarding world?

➳ ➳ ➳

"I think it's unhealthy to not lose once in a while," Ronna said with a shrug. "But that is just me. I think oddly. Anyways, so you plan to pursue football? That means you plan to give up the wizarding world? Isn't that kind of a waste. I mean I would think being surrounded by magic would make someone want to be more involved in this world. Hell, even my Dad, a muggle, is constantly reading about the wizarding world. He keeps joking if I have a hot single teacher to hook him up."

She smiled and said, "But each to their own. What makes one person happy isn't going to necessarily make someone else happy. I'm still wondering how to break the news to Dad that I plan to go into a form of law enforcement instead of some legal office."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"I don't think I'll fully give up the wizarding world. I'll pursue some side job probably, like own a store or something. I don't want to lose touch with it, but I'd be a fool not to take the opportunities I'm getting right now in football. My parents like the wizarding world it seems. They have tried to make some wizard friends during the time as well. I'm glad they are trying to be a part of my life," he told her, not talking about his biological parents. He wasn't sure if he had ever told anyone other than Alexandra about it, which he still wasn't sure why he was so open about to. Maybe he was a sucker for a cute face, but then again, Ronna was too so that really went out the window. He would keep it to himself as long as he could, for fear of being ridiculed.

"Just tell him straight up and see what happens!" he told her, completely sarcastic and joking, knowing that actually may not be the best way to get through it. "Still, what is the worst he can do?"

mc2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games