Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Competitive on the Pitch with the Team
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Man this is going to be awkward as hell... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy fought the urge to glare at Xavier, because the guy was just trying to help, and really, why was he even being so nice? He hadn't spoken to her at all since they'd been back, presumably because he was still fuming over her making him Vice Captain. Hm, maybe he was only being nice to her so no one would suspect him when she turned up dead. She sighed. "I have no idea what I'm doing," she mumbled, and then she was trying to smile and not look like she was completely lost because the others were starting to arrive. She still hadn't quite shaken the fear that they wouldn't have a full team, but doing a headcount, they seemed alright... of course, there was an obnoxiously high number of people trying out for Seeker, like there always was, but she could deal with that as long as she had enough people to fill the other slots. The Ravenclaw's shoulder's sagged in relief when Shayna arrived. "Oh, God, yes, please. I mean... you're totally welcome to," she said with a small smile. If Shayna was here, she'd get the Seeker slot, no problem. It would mean that Gypsy should have another year to train one of the reserves before they actually had to play, barring Shayna missing another game. As she collected the forms, she noticed that they were short a Keeper... and then Tanya showed up with her little brother in tow. Gypsy smiled at the pair. "Hm, now, isn't that a familiar sight?" she mused, prompting an annoyed eyeroll from her brother. Once the first year had filled out his form, she stepped back and looked them all over one more time, trying to collect her thoughts.

spaceAfter a second, she took a deep breathe and smiled at everyone, ignoring the streak of orange that appeared in her hair. "Hey, everyone, thanks for coming out! If you're new, welcome to the team, if not, welcome back!" She went over to the trunk to collect the Quaffle, figuring it made sense to start Cookie and the Chasers off first. "Cookie, you're the only one trying out for Keeper, so, head up and guard the goal posts, Benjamin, Echo, you guys are playing against each other. Xavier, keep an eye on the three of them for me so I can watch the rest? Offer any pointers or assistance?" She passed Xavier the ball, eyeing him. Any air of authority she'd had in her voice wavered ever so slightly when she addressed her Vice Captain. She was hoping that he wouldn't mind... she couldn't watch the Chasers and the Seekers, after all, and she actually had to have the Seekers try out. Even though Shayna was almost promised the position based on her experience alone, it wouldn't be fair to just give it to her. "Inigo, you should know the drill by now, aim the Bludgers at the targets. I'll be watching, but, pretty sure you've got this," she told him with a shrug, because really, it wasn't like he had any competition. It was just the two of them. As long as he actually followed directions and didn't accidentally hurt anyone, it wasn't like they had a problem. She released one of the Bludgers, figuring two would be overkill, and then turned to the four (four!) hopeful Seekers, biting her lip. "Okay, the four of you. I'm going to release the snitch, you're going to try and catch it, just like in a game, except you're up against three other Seekers instead of one, so be sure you're trying your best." With that, the Captain released the golden ball and mounted her broom, ready to take off after the four of them. It'd be easier to get a good idea of what was going on if she was watching from the sky, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 16
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 on Bludger Hits)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming at: - - -
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Devlyn Maycry

shabatha

Arkendrai

Yukina101

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna visibly relaxed when she was told that she could. She smiled and stretcged really quickly before listening to the captain. When the captain released the ball, she went forwards with getting on her broom, she had a spot to protect. She smiled at the thought of protecting her place and went up to look for the golden ball

Position: Seeker
                                                              AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +6 Years and AF, +2 NF, +2 SE, +2 GC
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                              Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

The red head sighed quietly as she got on the broom and got into the air. She was ecstatic to be flying, but there were so many older people trying out... That did mean however that she would be able to be on reserve and not play.

Position: seeker
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 Sharp Eyes, +2 Great Catch, +2 Swift Swipe
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy first gaped then pouted as Gypsy called him "Cookie" and shot his older sister yet another glare only to see her wave impishly over at him from the stands with one of her pompoms. He only sighed before sliding on his broom and slowly rising into the air over towards the goal posts. He floated there and watched as the purple haired girl instructed the others on to what to do and watched with wide eyes as four separate players rose as one to go after one snitch. It was like a cloud of players! As he sat on his broom, well borrowed broom, he hoped his sister was actually right and that he would spend the remainder of the tryouts doing nothing but figuring out how people sit on these sticks for hours at a time and not get sore.

Quote:

Quote:

Position: Keeper
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to block +2 to catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

After the all commotion, [Tryouts]
Ruffle and rustle, [Quidditch Field]
Saw I silence, [Echo, Cash, and others]
All quiet and silently [Being forced to tryout]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

Cash took off the moment the game was started and the snitch was released. His older brother had given him a broom for the year and he was excited to try it out and see if it helped him play. Anything was better than the school brooms. He began looking for the snitch eagerly.

AC: 13
                                  Modifiers: +3 Spot and Catch
                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:31 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

There were four people trying out for Seeker. Lexine found it rather interesting, but either way she nodded at Gypsy's directions and then hopped on her broom and started looking around for the snitch.

AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: + 4 (spotting the snitch), + 4 (catching the snitch)
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Final Roll: 24
                                                Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

quidditch x ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:32 pm
(( forgot to roll u . u" ))

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

Cash continued to look. He was praying to the Gods he'd get a good spot this year.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:34 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

It seemed that right off the bat Lexine spotted the snitch. She smiled gently and started after it, today was her lucky day, apparently.

Final Roll: No Roll

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

Cash still hadn't spotted it, but it seemed Lexine had. He continued his search.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna was off her game! Lexine had spotted the snitch already... That didn't bode well for the seventh year... She took some deep breathes to calm herself before returning to her search.

AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +6 Years and AF, +2 NF, +2 SE, +2 GC
                                                              Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo flashed a smile as she seemed to show some confidence in him. He also gave her a small nod and went to his business. He didn't have any competition, which was true, but he seemed that she recognized that he had a few years under his belt, which was definitely a confidence builder for him. He would let it drive him a bit as he started to hit the single bludger a bit. He secretly was glad that there wasn't much competition, but then again, competition always seemed to bring out the best in him, but at least now he could take a few peaks at how the seekers were doing as well. He really hoped that she would do well. He didn't really expect her to make the starting team because of Shayna, but he expected her to at least be first reserve.

However, he focused on the bludger for a bit, and flew up to it. He took a swing at it, hoping to make a connection and hit the target on his first shot. The last thing he wanted to do was already hit himself with one of the bludgers because of a miss, or a lapse in focus. He took a swing, intending to aim at the target. And as expected, he hit the target with good force. A small smile growing on his face, he felt a surge of confidence.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Position: Beater
Modifiers: +4 (hitting and blocking bludger)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Roll: 14
Final Roll #: 18
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:07 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine continued her way down the pitch after the snitch.

Final Roll: No Roll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:17 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier rolled his eyes as Gypsy muttered under her breath. He had never heard her sound so... Okay, he really needed to smack her or something upside the head. He could already tell she was going to do fine, the only thing he couldn't figure out was where the girl's confidence fled to. Crossing his arms, he listened to her instructions and catching the ball. He only listened to the rest of her instructions before he left the ground, giving Gypsy his own two cents about her choices. "And you thought you were going to do badly." Rolling his eyes at the metamorphmagus, he mounted his broom and looked over the potentials. "Okay people, you heard the captain. Let's get into the air." He shot into the air with a lazy corkscrew before he levelled off and waited for the rest of them to get up. He tossed the quaffle up and then settled back to watch. This was probably going to be a long tryout.

Modifiers: Stealing +6, Scoring +6
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: # # #
                                                -/3

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I am going to kill Gypsy, I know it...
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

RedEagleEye007

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 am
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

Cash still hadn't spotted it. This wasn't good. He wanted this spot on the team! He continued looking haphazardly.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games