Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn narrowed red eyes at Edajin before kicking the speed of her broom up. As she did so, she swerved infront of the other player. If she could cut him off from the snitch she would have a better chance of catching it before he did. As it was she was almost ontop of it.

OOC:Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            3/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin narrowed his eyes, swerving up and over the girl when she tried to cut him off. She wouldn't beat him this time.

Position: Silver Seeker
AC: +14
Modifiers: (Spotting +4) (Catching +4)
Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll:
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua grinned in mirth. He was amazing! Anyone who thought otherwise was kidding themselves. He had hit two targets already, and those were hard little buggers! He flew after another Bludger, then swung hard, hoping for three in a row.

Position: Beater
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [✜] [✜] [✜] [✜]
Total Roll: 4 {self hit}
Total Hits: 2/6

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Joshua didn't have time to fix his error. By the time he had a chance to do anything, the Bludger had slammed hard into his ribs, a loud cracking sound coming from the boy. After wheezing for a bit, the boy rubbed his injured ribs, making a face of intense pain. That hurt a lot more than he had expected, to say the least. The first year hovered on his broom, hoping to regain breath before he had to try that again.

Modifiers: +2 {-1 for hit}
Total Roll: __
Total Hits: 2/6

{OoC: I went ahead and posted again 'cause I'm not rolling this time... so.... yea...}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image <********!" Darius swore as the third bludger hit him nearly knocking him off his broom. He was spat out a bit of blood "What the hell is wrong with me where I can't bloody well hit a ball with out killing myself!!" He yelled and flew full speed at a bludger.

Modifiers: +7 Hit- 3 to all: In bad shape
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Lives: ⒹⒺⒶ
Score 1

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:49 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Reaching out, Edajin raced ahead, determined to catch the elusive ball. He pushed forward until he was just ahead of the other girl, trying to get there before she did - this ball was his.

Total Roll: 9

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:07 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn blinked as Edajin shot past her. His reaching hands totally missed the snitch though and she smirked and looped around him. Pale fingers reached out for the snitch, ready to grab it and shout out her winning once again. She was going to have her spot on the team. That was that.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            1/2 attempts

0/0

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin shot a glare at Jaslyn as she shot around him, swerving his broom up to follow the fast moving ball. Once he was upon it again, he reached in deep, he fingers snatching at the air, hoping to whatever gods were out there that they would come back with the snitch in his hand.

Total Roll: 21

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:35 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn smirked. His fingers, biting the air like a snapping turtle failed to grasp the snitch, although they did come very close to it. She closed her eyes, focusing her mind, and shot her hand out, reaching for the little gold ball.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            2/2 attempts

0/0

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin had felt the cool metal of the ball, felt the feathers brush his fingertips - but just as he had, it had changed direction and flitted away, faster than the boy could turn his broom around. By the time he looked over his shoulder, he had lost it again. Cursing, he swerved up and looked down below, hoping to catch sight of its trail.

Total Roll: 15

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn swore under her breath as the snitch slipped away from her as well. Hissing in frustration, she swooped away from Edajin and circled the pitch above. Red eyes were ever aware of any movement of gold, just waiting to spot the little bugger

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Moving around the pitch, Edajin's eyes flitted from side to side, searching for the snitch. He knew he was running out of time.

Total Roll: 24

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn immediately caught sight of the snitch once again and darted forward. Show time once again. This seemed like a never ending chase really. Was either of them going to catch the dang thing?

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            1/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Joshua sighed after a while, then flew back to join the game. Bat in hand, the preteen flew after a Bludger, hoping to hit something other than himself this time. His poor ribs still hurt, and not one person had asked if he was okay!
Rude!

Modifiers: +2 {-1 for hit}
Total Roll:17 {HIT}
Total Hits: 3/7

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Catching sight of the ball again, Edajin rolled his eyes and took off after it. This was taking forever. It was more elusive than he thought.. But he wouldn't let Jaslyn take it away from him.

Total Roll: 24

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games