Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 200

After the strange happenstance of a fat man suddenly appearing in his office and then all of the falling asleep, the Yukikage was quick to awaken. The fat man was long gone at that point and the two genin appeared to be just fine. What was left on his desk was a black cloak of rather fine material. "How interesting..." picking it up and examining it, there appeared to be no sign of trouble on it. Standing up, he pulled the cloak on and noticed he did not get any warmer but kept at a comfortable temperature. "Well, never look a gift horse in the mouth I suppose."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Ah. Thank you." Shimiru gratefully took the scroll and headband, pocketing it and tying the headband to her head, as was the proper way to wear it. Her thoughts briefly centered around a training regime she would have to come up with and bowed before turning to leave. Just as she turned around though, the girl heard the distinct sound of laughter before immediately blacking out. She quickly awoke to find the Yukikage, strangely enough, trying on a black cloak and had a brief '...' moment before shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders, as if to say 'I'm not even going to ask.' With a bow and a small wave directed at the Kage and the other girl in the room, Shimiru opened the door and left the office, thoughts of training and techniques once again filling her mind. However, she now walked with a small skip in her step and humming a tune. [/exit]

Name: Shimiru Yuki
Chakra: 270 / 270
Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXXHead still bowed, Michiko waited anxiously for a response from the kage. Every second would seem like hours and when the Yukikage finally spoke up, Michiko's entire being tensed. His response was rather unexpected but Michiko was grateful for such consideration. She was given a pass this time around and Michiko would be sure to take that one pass to heart. 'Diligence Michiko...diligence...' Finally allowing herself to raise up from her bow, Michiko would spot Keiji write down something on a slip of mature. 'Hm...?' Eyes curious, Michiko would continue to watch and listen in silence as Keiji continued on with his response. 'Glad to see he agrees and does not fault me for not being assertive.' Nodding her head to the last bits of his speech, Michiko made a mental note to cash in her voucher before she left. Giving the Yukikage another low bow, Michiko would then rise back up and step forward to take the voucher. "Thank you so much Yukikage-dono." Stepping back, Michiko would allowed for the others to conclude the rest of their conversations before she left. Even if she were not to participate on said mission, Michiko would still like to gather some information on it.

Michiko would attentively listen to the rest of the flow of conversation without missing a beat. The part about leaving behind their headband was interesting but then again, if the man Zain was so high a rank to be carrying out such missions, wouldn't he be listed in the bingo book? 'Though its mainly for criminals, I believe certain strong shinobi would also make their mark there...guess we should just hope he hasn't made such an appeal yet...' As the two turned to leave, Michiko would give both of them a low bow in parting before returning back to her original position. There were still some things she would like to ask the Yukikage so she would be leaving a bit later than the two. Before Michiko was even able to properly formulate her questions, another genin entered the office to request a headband. Stepping aside to give the two their space, Michiko would take this time to properly clean out her piccolo.

The two would go over the basic introductory stuff like name, elements, etc. as Michiko continued away with her cleaning. Just as the two were finished off with their conversations, Michiko had also just put away her piccolo after a swift cleaning. Not only was the timing impeccable, what happened next was even stranger as sudden a rather round man dressed in red broke into the office through what appeared to be a tunnel. The sound of the man's hearty and jolly laugh made Michiko feel faint and before she knew it, her eyelids fluttered shut and her body fell limply onto the floor. Her last though was a sound genjutsu?

By the time Michiko awoke, the big round man in red was already gone as well as the other genin. Standing up slowly, it would take Michiko a moment before she regained her composure. Once her mind was functioning again at 100%, Michiko would turn to see the Yukikage with a new black cloak on. Making her way a bit closer, Michiko would flash the young man a nervous smile.
"A rather strange happening eh Yukikage-dono?" Taking a moment to glance around the room, Michiko would notice nothing about it different and strangely enough, the tunnel wasn't there anymore either. 'Strange happenings indeed...' Facing Keiji again, Michiko would quickly yet composedly present her final inquiries. "Before I take off for the evening Yukikage-dono, might I inquire about future training? Will I be meeting you tomorrow for such things or will I be working at them by myself?" Tone calm and collected, Michiko would wait patiently for his response.

{@Haruhi: Again, I apologize for the delay. ><
@Redera: Next time. ><}

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
Amaya Matsumoto
Age ~ 15 ▌Gender ~ ♀ ▌Rank ~ Genin
TaijutsuMedicSuitonDotonHakemoto Clan
┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Chakra Pool: 200/200
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

"Serenity is a virtue and a grace...

User Image

Looking at the intimidating building for the first time, Amaya was made even more nervous than she had been moments ago. The large citadel, if that was what such a building was called, was, as most structures in Yukigakure, made of stone coated in a layer of ice. The beauty of the architecture always amazed the young kunoichi. ”It’s also likely very sturdy and durable. Beauty and function, the two disciplines working together is a sign of the intelligence of the builders I think.” Amaya thought to herself.

The young girl wiped her slightly sweaty palms on her jacket. Her black hair blew slightly in the chill breeze as she made an effort to relax herself. Amaya’s deep blue eyes looked over the building once more. ”This is an important day for me... I’ll finally achieve part of my goals. I’ll make father proud.” the young girl thought a bit sadly. Her father, Hiro Matsumoto, had died when she was seven. The loss did not actively sadden her anymore, it did make her determined to improve herself.

Though nervous and deep in thought, Amaya's face never left it’s usual detached expression. The young kunoichi had learned the mask her emotions at a young age, though she could not suppress the actual feelings themselves, and her nerves were truly starting to get to her now. ”In all the village, there is no one more respected and important than the Yukikage, I must remember to treat him with the utmost respect.” the black haired girl thought with steely determination as she made her way to the doors. Amaya knocked three times respectfully and awaited a reply from within.

User Image

...laziness however will get you killed.”

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Trance Points: 10/10
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

[[OOC: Not one of my best posts XP. Hope this is alright though, did my best with the description of the building. From my understanding it’s all one big room with just the one set of doors leading in and out, but I can edit it if I need to ^_^. Also, LMAO, Shinobi Santa Claus XD. Just watch out for his elves, they don’t make toys, they make shuriken and kunai D:<. -fears them-]]  

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Considering this was her first time on a mission and there were no complaints just yet, Keiji figured he would let the girl slide this one time. Despite the strange happenstance in the office, Michiko had not left just yet. Nodding his head in agreement, he sat down and watched her, waiting for her to speak up about whatever was on her mind. The last question from her was about training, good. "I can meet you at the academy or dojo tomorrow if you would like my guidance. Or if you wish to train on your own, then that is fine as well." A knock came at his door just then, obviously another genin here for a headband. "Enter." he called out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________Genin

Coming back tot he Yukikages office empty handed was a bit nerve raking to Chisato given her tendency to usually do what she was told by her superiors to the letter. it bothered her thinking about what rebuke for her ill acknowledgement of the lord Yukikages directions. She'd returned only to complete her previous secondary mission of organizing the Yukikages office for the ryo advancement on the D-ranked task. She'd try to go about it as quietly and briskly as possible in trying to not be noticed or called on her ill behavior as a shinobi. With a large gulp of air Chi would force down her nerves and make them quiet themselves in her mind. She'd knock on the Yukikages door waiting for a response.

_________

ChakraX305
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
Ryo::1,600 , AC::1,650  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
Amaya Matsumoto
┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

User Image

Amaya kept her expression from revealing anything as she opened the door tentatively. Her blue eyes swept the large room swiftly. She made note of the beautiful chandelier at it’s peak, and the large amount of chairs that lined the edges of the room. Finally, her eyes focused on the center of there room, where the Yukikage’s desk was located.

The young kunoichi felt a pang of self loathing as she realized she had interrupted something. ”I suppose it was to be expected, the Yukikage is likely always busy...” Amaya justified to herself awkwardly. She made note of the rooms occupants with the same swift analysis.

The girl in the room, was interesting. She was shorter by a good deal, and was probably at least 2 years younger than Amaya. Typically, the young kunoichi supposed, people would think that meant the person in question was lacking in ability. However, the black haired girl had heard... stories, of people younger than this girl who were stronger than belief. Growing up in Yukigakure too, it was never a good idea to assume social status by age alone. She had known many younger than this girl, for whom she was to treat with more deference than those older than herself.

Eyes sliding to the man in the room, Amaya remembered again shy she had been so nervous. The man in question was not intimidating to her in the traditional sense of the word. He was simply... powerful. The man in question seemed the type to her to be calm and collected regardless of the situation at hand. It was a characteristic she admired if that was the case. "Hopefully he is a responsible and fair leader..." the girl thought to herself.

Taking a few steps forward into the room, Amaya went into a deep bow. Rising, head still bowed respectfully, the young girl said in a tone of deference "Please forgive me lord Yukikage, I had not realized you were in a meeting. My name is Amaya Matsumoto sir, I will come back at a later time if it is your wish.". Though the kunoichi was eager to begin her training, she would not impose on the man if he were busy. Her expressionless face rose as her eyes met the Yukikage’s and she awaited a reply.

User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:14 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXListening attentively to the Yukikage's response, Michiko would smile graciously before nodding her head in response. 'Yes.' Taking in a small breath, Michiko was ready to relay her happy response when another knock came from the door. Head swirling lightly to take a glance at the newcomer as the Yukikage granted him or her entrance, Michiko saw that it was indeed another female. 'Lots of female graduates these days...never a bad thing though...' Giving the new comer a small nod of her head in greeting, Michiko would then return her attention back towards the Yukikage. Waiting patiently for when the female would finish her piece, Michiko would use this time to gather more intel on her fellow shinobi while also practicing her fingering for another piece on her piccolo. 'She's rather respectful...Amaya Matsumoto...must have been from a different class...she appears older then me though...'

Michiko's next set of actions may appear bold but Michiko was really starting to tire and if she was honest, she had already taken up quite a bit of the Yukikage's time. 'Hope I don't get scolded...' Breathing in a breath of confidence, Michiko would step up at that moment and give the Yukikage a low bow. It wouldn't mean much but at least it would kinda show Michiko's respect for his rank.
"With all do respect Yukikage-dono, I wish to interject for merely a moment." Rising back up, Michiko's face would show hints of nervousness but her posture was still rather composed, mostly due to her trainings as a musician. Expressions were free as long as they fit the piece, the body though, was to always remain in perfect form. '...lease it was for a musical performance mixing in dance...' Clearing her throat a bit, Michiko would softly pour out her last request for the evening.

"If it is alright with you Yukikage-dono, I would be grateful to receive your tutelage in the art of ninjutsu or genjutsu tomorrow at the academy...Also, if there is nothing else, I shall leave you to the rest of your guests." Hands clasping somewhat tighter together, Michiko would flash Keiji a nervous smile as she hoped her words did not come out rather forward and final. In the background, Michiko could hear the sounds of another knocking upon the office's door.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

White Water Lilly

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

It seemed there would not be a lull in activity for the moment. Two genin in his office and the return of Chisaot Ekiguchi, there was much to do now. When she knocked on the door, Keiji called out "Ender, Miss Ekiguchi." There really were no private matters going on at the moment, just the usual passing of graduates and talk of training. It was about time that she reported in though, he had not been sure of what she had been doing.

The new girl that had entered appeared nervous, at least a little bit to him. It was most likely natural since a new genin was speaking to the village leader for the first time. When she spoke, he kept his eyes on her, studying her to see how she was. As with pretty much every female that had entered his office, she was respectful to him and well mannered. It was good that there were so many polite people within the village, it set a good example and made the village look better. "It is fine, Miss Matsumoto. I am nearly finished speaking to Miss Tenkei. Then I'll get to the matter of giving you a headband."

Turning his attention back to Michiko, he did not mind her slight boldness. After all, she had not interrupted and she was within her right to speak up on the matter of training. They were speaking on this matter first and it was certainly a priority. "Very well, I will meet you at the academy tomorrow to help instruct you. There is nothing more to discuss, so you may leave and head home to rest. And next time, don't seem nervous, you were not being rude by interjecting."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXThe knock at the door would be addressed almost immediately as the moment the sound of knocking subsided, the Yukikage spoke out. How he seemed to know almost instantly that someone was approaching and who it was. 'Great memory...also very keen insight to chakra presence...that should be what it is right? I believe mother mentioned about those who habour the ability to sense chakra on a wilder scale then most. They are primarily chosen as the scouts and trackers...' The hand left uncovered by a black glove would begin to get clammy and the one within would become stuffy. This wait was getting to the young musician but she knew better then to break her composure. To do so would be going against her mentor's teachings and this was simply something Michiko would not allow of herself. 'Just bare with it...almost done...hopefully...'

When the Yukikage finally returned his attention to her Michiko would stiffen slightly but when his tone remained the same calm she was not getting use to, her body would relax and a her nervousness would begin to shed bits by bits. Nodding at the dismissal bit, Michiko had expected that to be it. The comment regarding her nervous attitude made Michiko flush a light pink in embarrassment. Voice failing her at this moment, Michiko could only procure a low bow before forcefully pushing out a soft stutter.
"Of...of course...Than...thank you Yukikage-dono." With that Michiko would spring right back up, flash Keiji a quick appreciative smile before turning swiftly on her heels. As she briskly made her way out, Michiko would give small bows of her head to the other two shinobi in parting before completely exiting the room. Once out, Michiko would let out a soft sigh of release before heading down the stairs to where she would be able to cash in her voucher. 'Lots of new experiences...I'm sure I can compose well tonight to please Midori-sensei...'

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

White Water Lilly

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________Genin

Hearing the yukikage near instant beckoning of her entry Chisato would enter and pass a new shinobi in the village along with spotting another who'd apparently come for her headband.It was becoming more and more clear that the shinobi of the village were predominantly female. Yet this fact didn't call much attention in Chisato's mind. Male of female didn't matter as long as they were effective. If she had to work with someone she rather have someone with a personality she could deal with. Gender was the furthest thing from her mind. Approaching the yukikages desk she'd bow and then begin to speak as she'd assumed he'd listen to her as he'd reach for the new shinobi's head band. " Yukikage, I'm sorry to report that i have not completed the mission to Takumei yet for i'd ben drawn away for more..." She'd pause to clear her throat. "Personal matters in which I had let slip the task at hand. For whatever set back i've caused the village for my negligence I'm fully willing to receive punishment. Yet I've also returned to complete my second task of cleaning your office and if you will grant me the honor of trying once more in completing my first mission I'll make sure to make haste." Same as always Chisato was quick and straight to the point of her speech. She didn't want to dance around the subject even though some part of her did feel shame of the matter. She wouldn't let her emotions eat trough her time. Time was one thing she understood was available to everyone but easily taken and always being wasted. If she could help it she wouldn't let her time pass without reason. Though in light of recent behavior it would seem she'd done just that. Polite bows aside and pleasantry all trough Chisto would keep her head lowered in wait of a reply to her possible punishment.

_________

ChakraX305
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
Ryo::1,600 , AC::1,650  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 am
User Image

Watching Michiko leave, Keiji leaned back in his seat and watched Chisato Ekiguchi walk in. So the other had not completed her mission to Takumi since something personal happened. The male allowed the other to continue with her report and offer to clean the office. Once the other was finished he replied"You were lucky that mission was not a matter of utmost importance, Miss Ekiguchi. I won't pry as to what that personal matter may have been, but you are to not deviate from a mission once it has started. Or if you are able to, you are to complete the mission if you have been side tracked. I do take into account that you are a genin and your lack of experience certainly played a hand in this. Yet in the future, your mission is top priority, especially if it is high ranked and serves a purpose to your village. Do I make myself clear?"

It was not unreasonable to let genin get a pass just once, if they made a small mistake. Chisato's punishment would be that she would not be paid and no advancement credit. "Now, you may go ahead and start cleaning my office. The file cabinets are all in order, everything else needs to be cleaned though."

Haruhi000777

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

The newest Genin of the Snow Village, Genesis Van Hohanheim arrived at the Yukikages Palace. Or was it a mansion? He could never recall. Regardless he pressed on, passed the main desk and up the winding stair case to the Yukikage's office"About f***** time I did this" He muttered to himself as he strode up the stone stair. You see, Genesis was not from nor was he born in this land. Technically he was still a prisoner of war though a willing one at that. After all, what the hell did he have to return to in Konoha? A three square acre beet farm? Ha! No. This life held much more promise for him and the longer the leaf thought he was dead the better. It's not as if his disappearance was really noticeable. Nobody would check to find the body of a poor farmers boy, especially when they were in war. He physically shook his head to relieve himself of the thoughts that plagued him. He was here, in the now, thats what he should focus on. His hand drifted to the end of the Blade which rested across his back. The monolithic piece of steel was his weapon of choice. Its cool touch refreshed him, it reminded him that he was in control of his own fate. By this time he was standing in front of the Yukikages door with his hand raised to knock. However, on the inside he could hear two voices talking and was thus reluctant to disturb them...F*** it. He knocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:20 pm
Akatsuki was sitting on a chair across the door of the Yukikage's office. He was waiting for the Yukikage to be done with whatever he was doing. Then some other genin walks in looking like someone just stole his ramen and knocks he just shrugged it off maybe the Yukikage would hurry with people outside and knocking. He sighed as he waited there for a little longer.  

Its easy see lol

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
Amaya Matsumoto
┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

User Image

Amaya smiled a very slightly at the shorter girls actions. The girl was bold, but not disrespectful. To some her imposition might seem to be rude, but it actually saved the Yukikage some time the black haired girl thought. ”I should try and achieve the same level of respect I think... The Yukikage is to be respected, but he is also the leader of a village of warriors, of shinobi, he surely doesn’t want someone around who wastes his time.” the kunoichi thought. As the short girl bowed her head to Amaya, the older bowed her head respectfully in return.

Amaya waited patiently for the other girl present to report in. ”She also seems very polite.” the girl thought to herself. She thought it spoke highly of those in the village that so many showed the proper respect. Respect was an important virtue to the young kunoichi, and she had little for those that didn’t show the same. The black haired girl also respected the other for being so straightforward with her mission failure as well.

As she heard another knock on the door, Amaya’s disquiet rose again. ”He really is very busy...” she thought as her blue eyes looked over her shoulder. It would probably be best to get out of his way. ”Please forgive my being forward lord Yukikage,” the young kunoichi bowed to the man again, rising she went on ”But you seem to be very busy today. If I may ask permission to train, I will be out of your way. I was most interested in training in Taijutsu, and Medical techniques, but I would also like to learn Doton and Suiton techniques as well if that is acceptable.” the black haired girl’s face remained impassive as she spoke, but she was quite nervous as she awaited the man’s reply.

User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games