Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked through the snow with hardly what people would call snow clothes. He had a long sleeve hoodie and some sweatpants, and sneakers, unlike the usual bags of clothing that people wore. He didn't really care that there was snow in his shows at all. In fact, he thought it felt nice. People always told him there was something wrong with him for dressing like that in the cold and snow, but he just was highly tolerant of the cold. That was him and he just about overheated in anything heavier than what he was wearing at that moment.

He had been traveling behind Lexine the whole time, not even realizing that he was either. That was pretty bad. The person he was always around had somehow slipped his vision and found her way back again, wearing one of those Russian fuzzy hats. Those things were amazing and Iñigo instantly wanted to buy one as soon as he saw it.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:31 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya let out a giggle-snort as Xavier willingly called himself a sourpuss and made an exaggerated shocked face at him. "You just said sourpuss! I think this is the first time I've heard you say a word that didn't belong in the webster dictionary circa 1800's. I'm so proud of you!" she proudly wiped away a false tear as her other hand nestled itself into his own pulling him along to the agreed upon destination. She scoffed as he commented about not being a sweets guy, everyone had a favorite sweet! "I bet even as you say that you ate all of the homemade chocolate dipped pretzels from your present last year." she teased and pulled him alongside her into the Three Broomsticks.
They sat and enjoyed a butterbeer before she eventually did pull him into Honeydukes to gather enough of a stash before the coming holiday break and as part of the presents she was making. She also directed them to the tiny bookstore there thinking that she could at least humor him while actually finding a couple of interesting things but not buying anything. Lastly they were coming out of a specialty store where she purchased most of the yarn she had been meaning to for her gift ideas and was looking up at the older boy with a bit of a impish grin. "I feel like one of those parents that drag their kids around shopping all day while they moan and groan about holding the bags." Tanya laughed although her scenario was flawed since she was the one holding pretty much all her bags, her yarn and other fabric being stuffed into her side bag. Sometimes she really loved having a purse, especially one with a mini expansion charm. The hand not holding one of her many bags was still clutched in Xavier's making her think that maybe she should explain the origins of their not-date-date to him before things progressed into an area she really didn't want them to. Not that he was bad or anything, he had been the perfect gentleman the entire time! And of course the added bonus that he wasn't hard to look at either but still, she owed it to him to let him know that her heart was in..whatever it was this was. "Soo...I'm guessing you were kinda...surprised when I asked you out a few days ago, huh?" Tanya asked out of the blue looking at him sideways.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

DateWhere: Streets of HogsmeadeWith: XavierThinking: Might as well come cleanOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade: Streets

Alice had talked Jasper into going to Hogsmeade. They had gotten the forms signed to go so why wouldn't they take advantage of going somewhere different. Besides a lot of their friends were going so it would be a great change to hang out with one another. They never got the change to say anything to anyone though so it would be a surprise for them when they ran into each other.

"Isn't this great Jazz?" Alice asked Jasper smiling as she held onto his arm. "Yeah I suppose it is, getting out of the castle and all." Jasper replied looking down at her as he walked down the street. They didn't really have a plan in mind just that they wanted to get away from the castle for a few hours.

Looking ahead of them Jasper was the first to notice their Ravenclaw friends. "Alice I think I see Iñigo and Lexine." he told her pointing them out up ahead. They seemed to be unaware that they were on the same street together. "Really…" Alice said in surprising looking over in the direction Jasper pointed out, having to get on her tippy toes to see anything. "Let's go say hi!" she added letting go of his arm and racing off down the street. "Okay Alice, take it easy." Jasper said chasing the short brunette down.

"Iñigo, Lexine! Hey!" Alice shouted as she made her way over to them. "Hello, it's nice to see you here." Jasper said walking up with a smile. Alice was super happy about seeing their friends and so was Jasper.

Wearing: Adventure Time!

Wearing: Hanging with Friends

With: Each other... Lexine & Iñigo
OOC: Sorry it took me so long sweatdrop

Arkendrai
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:09 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

All was quiet but a few others in front of her walking along and shouting about. Lexine's eyes were heavyily-hooded as she wandered, trying to figure out what exactly she was going to do. She hadn't exactly come to Hogsmeade with a plan; no, she wasn't that prepared. Bringing her frosty fingers up to her scarf, fiddling about with the tassels as she thought. I could go to the café...but I'd be the single loser without anyone there, ugh... Maybe I'll go to the sweets store? I could always use more for my stash... I...I don't... Lexine had zoned out, engulfed in her thoughts, but was pulled out when she heard a familiar voice calling her. Stopping and turning, Lexine was surprised to see Iñigo, Alice and Jasper. Tilting her head slightly, she wondered how long they'd all been there. "Hmph," Lexine huffed, removing her Ravenclaw muffler from around her mouth. "Hey there..." She said quietly, smiling ever-so slightly. She tried to appear less tired than she really was, but even the cold couldn't wake her up right now. "What're you guys doing?" She asked, hoping that someone was planning to do something. Then maybe she could just tag along...as long as they didn't mind, of course.

hogsmeade x ooc :: it's not a problem, dear!

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He watched as everyone showed up, giving a casual wave to everyone, a smile on his face. He was glad that the whole gang was there now, and actually thought that this was going to be an exciting day with people he actually knew. "Hey guys, fancy seeing everyone here," he said to them, laughing a bit. He took to Lexine's side, nudging her side gently just for fun.

"So, now that we are all together, what do you guys wanna do?" he asked them, not sure what he wanted to do. All he would do was follow the crowd with this one so he figured he should just stand there and listen for a little bit as he awaited their answer.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post...didn't know what to say xD)

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Healing Professor of Hogwarts
Metamorphagus

Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on October 15, 2002
Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather
Former Chameleon Dorm Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
Emotional State: amused
Looking: Auburn haired and in jeans

Currently it is Academic Year of 2026-2027xxx

Christina narrowed her eyes at Bréanainn as he stared at her when she had taken her sister's form. Raising a brow her eyes flicked to a red for a moment before shifting to a blue-green that she stuck with for several moments as she said, "Really? Do you know how inappropriate it is to check out my little sister while you are out and about with me?"

Rolling her eyes they shifted to blue and she said shaking her head, "So inappropriate. Besides, my sister does have a temper if you do cross her wrong. And even if you managed to take her wand with your claimed dueling skills I would discount her. She did take Wandless Magic and get an E on her C.A.T.s and W.I.T.s in it. And I'm fairly sure she didn't take her W.I.T.s nearly as seriously as she could have."

Still shaking her head Chrissy led the way out and onto the street and turned around as she waited for Bréanainn Conri who was behind her. "Walking around, hmm? Are you stalling to try to figure out how best to entertain me. After all, I get bored and I have been known to bail. I'm horrid like that." She chuckled throwing up a peace sign, "Actually, I'm sort of kidding about that, and I'm really not that annoyed about my sister. I mean it was technically still me. And, in the case of my sister she can take care of herself-not that I'd ever admit that to her. She is my little sister. She needs me and she better know it."

"So, Professor Conri," Chrissy said with a big smile, "What's your big plans? You are technically my elder so I should treat you with a bit more respect and listen to you better. Tell me what you want to do, I'm accommodating, after all. Or at least I can be if I want to be. Ooh, why don't you tell me entertaining facts about you. I'm boring. Let's see, you're older than me, was some hot-shot quidditch player who quit because he's probably one of the lamest quidditch players ever who didn't properly milk his status, you have one brother who refuses to talk to you, and you don't respect his privacy, and you're easy to distract, and you have a bit of a big head when it comes to yourself."

RedEagleEye007

<>

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$
Charm's Professor||Former Gryffindor||Former Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn listened to her accusation and instantly waved it off, because that truthfully was not what he was doing. He was looking at her, but he by no means was 'checking her out'. He definitely would not do that while he was out with her. Especially her sister. He had gotten caught 'checking out' another girl on a date before and it didn't end well. He learned from that mistake and knew for a fact that he wouldn't do it. "I wasn't checking out your sister Christina. I just still haven't gotten used to the whole 'I can change to anyt'ing I want' deal. I was more in awe than anyt'ing," he admitted to her, a casual smile on his face. He wouldn't do something like that anyway.

"And trust me, I don't plan on pursuing your sister. I am out wit' you aren't I? That would be wrong on just about every level. I do have morals," he assured her, a small smile as she talked about her sister's dueling skills a bit and then her wandless. Wandless...Breanainn achieved perfection. He mastered the art and in wandless could defeat even his brother. It just always came natural to him. Even on his N.E.W.T.S he was commended for his expertise in the art, receiving a perfect grade. He was at the point where he could do any spell non verbally and wandlessly, but he wouldn't start to brag about that. Not yet at least.

"No, I'm not stalling at all. We should have to walk around a little bit before we get t'ere don't we? And somet'ing tells me you won't bail on me. I mean, t'at would go against that Georgian Sout'ern hospitality wouldn't it?" he asked her, chuckling a bit. He had visited the states before and had noticed a politeness about the Southerners...well...some of them, not all of them.

"And why would I tell you my big plans? Isn't it better to be in t'e dark about it? And I'm not your elder and I'm not t'at interesting..." he said to her, chuckling as she started talking about the facts about him that she already knew. He had already told her a lot about him, but he really wanted to learn more about her. "No, no, no, enough about me, I want to learn about you more," he said to her, making her talk about herself this time. He was tired of talking about himself. He was arrogant at times, but not that arrogant and self-centered.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image

"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather

"Oh, so you are saying my sister isn't attractive then? Now that is just mean," Christina said raising a brow. "Besides we are the same height and practically identical in size, I mean I chose to be so... means I have twice as many clothes at my disposal. And, I figure the same for her." She smiled in good humor and shook her head, "Besides, if you get too many morals it can be bothersome."

She shrugged, crossing her arms and raising a brow. "And, I didn't stay in Georgia all that much. I mean I was born there but my parents were Northerners. My pre-wiz school was in Florida and I went to Salem up in New England. And, after Salem I worked up there and stayed there. Who knows how much of those Georgian manners I do or do not have? I have bailed out on dates before or stood people up before. I mean I always have a reason but it is debatable if it is a good one by most people's standards..."

She shrugged and listened to him counter with asking why he'd tell her about his big plans and asked if it was better to be in the dark about it and then pointed out he didn't consider himself her elder, which was partially valid. They both were Hogwarts Professors and there wasn't as big of an age difference as her and many of some of the other professors. However, when he said he didn't want to hear about himself and wanted to learn more about her she stopped walking and frowned slightly. "What is there to know that you don't know already?" She said. "I've said anything really worth noting about myself."

Chrissy glanced away and let out a 'tsk' noise, "I mean if you are going to bombard me with petty questions like favorite colors or what not I could point out you never said that either. I've told you anything that is worth noting about my life. I'm a boring person at the end of the day."

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:26 am

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn instantly put down her accusation, a small smile on his face. "Not saying t'at at all. Your sister is a cute girl, but t'at doesn't mean I was checking her out," he said extremely calmly, not putting much emphasis on the word cute. He wanted to make sure she knew that he wasn't thinking about it at all. And the fact that it didn't matter it to him in general. He was at Hogsmeade with her, not her sister. He didn't want to sour the day either. "Sounds like a lot of clothes between two women t'ough," he joked, smiling at her, sort of disregarding the comment on morals. He never was one to over analyze morals so he kind of just shrugged it off.

"Okay...let me rephrase that t'en. I personally don't t'ink you will bail on me. If you wanted to bail, you could have did it an hour ago, before I even met up wit' you," he said to her, smiling, confidence in his voice that was the highest it could be. The man was truly confident and his confidence never faltered. It just came with the whole being famous thing. Despite this confidence, he wouldn't call it arrogance. He was slightly, but he wasn't about bragging about everything that he could...only a little of what he has done.

"Well, you have never told me anyt'ing about the details of your job previously. You told me the job itself, but have you ever had anyt'ing you've had trouble wit' at your job? Have you saved t'e life of many people? Have you ever met anyone famous? I don't know...somet'ing. I have actually told you about some of t'e games I've played; so know saying I haven't told you t'at," he said to her, shrugging his shoulder as they kept walking. They were close to where he personally wanted to go, but it was still a little more walking.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:15 am
User Image

"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

Chrissy chuckled and said, "She is cute, that's why I borrow some of her traits so many times. Though, I still argue she should try brunette or even blonde sometimes. Anyways, we both actually just have smaller closets than the average woman. We generally have the same taste when it comes to casual clothing so we just have one closet for that more or less. We differ mainly on work clothes and the occasional formal thing we have to go to. We have our own clothes but we swap so often that I don't think either of us have a full closet on our own. It saves money and it was a lot easier to pack less for both of us when we moved here."

She shrugged at Bréanainn's confidence that she wouldn't bail. She could have bailed a lot earlier but she could still bail any time she wanted. It wasn't like he could legally stop her. And considering she could change her looks at will it would be harder for him to keep up with her-not that she thought he'd do something creepy like that if she did bail.

"Details of my last job? What is there to say, I worked at a hospital sort of like St. Mungo's just in the Sates as a healer. There isn't that much of a difference. I didn't technically have any major issues with my job. I dated a few co-workers and one of them I dated his sister too on and off, that would have been the model, so that was sort of weird I guess. I don't know, he really didn't mind all that much since I agreed to be on call for him if he ever took off for something-which he did like once the whole time I worked there," She answered with a shrug.

"As for if I met anyone famous, if it was in the nature of my work, I couldn't tell you due to patient privacy rights," She said. "My preferred specialty was magical bugs, viruses, and illnesses-like Spattergroit, though that is actually caused by a fungus. I was pulled a lot to the bites and stings area though. I was best at explaining the incurable complications of some conditions. I hated it, but I technically couldn't refuse. Since I am a metamorpagus they wanted to make sure that I properly registered as a preliminary in my hiring so they of course found out far more than they needed to me and assumptions are always made. I was good at dealing with those issues, I just hated to do it. You tell someone 'oh you are never going to get cured of this, but hey at least there is something to make it a little better if you keep up treatment'! I prefer being exposed to contagious diseases all day then be down there, but I would bounce mostly between those two places once I finished my initial apprenticeship with them."

She raised a brow and said, "There isn't much to say. And, by the way, if you were curious it was a pain to have to register over here properly as well when I moved here to start work last year."

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:13 pm

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn smiled as she started to talk about her sister, glad to hear yet again that they had very close ties. He did have close ties with his brother but he didn't know what they were exactly. They were more mental ties than the physical...as in, they knew they had each other's backs if something were to go wrong, but it pretty much ended there most of the times. Where Christina and her sister seemed to be flourishing, which was the social aspect. He never seemed to have that with his brother despite the closeness there. They've had it before, but not recently. Ever since his wife died the man has changed for the worse it seems. But hey, that kind of traumatic event seems to have that effect on people sometimes. He did realize he was thinking too much and not answering Christina; so he instantly shook the thoughts and commented on what she had said.

"Must be nice to save money. I on t'e other hand can't save anyt'in because my brot'er is pretty stingy," he told her once again, smiling a bit as he said it, only to notice her shrug when he said that she wouldn't have left him by himself. He didn't know what to say to that, but he figured since she was still here she was having some sort of good time.

That's when she got to her job, which he was glad she did. That is, until she got to her previous dating habits. Well, she didn't have a problem with dating coworkers, which he was glad, but then she talked about how she dated both a brother and a sister, which he found particularly weird. Maybe it was an American thing, because he never thought about dating any of his previous girlfriends sisters. Of course, this also reminded him that he had to compete with girls and guys, which he wasn't particularly looking forward to. And then she admitted to basically being, how American's would say, 'Booty call'. Well, that's how he took it. He didn't know if that's how it went down, but hey, another thing for him to look past.

"Well, I guess t'at is honorable to not reveal t'ose particular famous people's problems. I'm glad you still take t'e work you have done seriously. It's kind of refreshing to say t'e least," he said to her, a casual smile on his face. "And I could only imagine t'e pain it was," he said finally.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Hey, do you have a preference where to go next. Still trying to figure it out? xD
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade: Streets

Alice was super happy this was going to be more fun then she thought it would be. More friends were always better after all. As soon as Lexine asked what they were doing she smiled. “Oh you know, just exploring Hogsmeade for something to do.” Alice and Jasper hadn’t come with a plan either. It appeared to Jasper that none of them really had a plan. So when Iñigo asked about what the group wanted to do he knew they’d all be hanging together. Suited Jasper just fine, friends made things far more fun.

“We didn’t really come with a plan.” Jasper replied honestly. Alice quickly looked from Jasper to her Ravenclaw friends. “Hey we could all go have some Butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks.” She suggested happily. She thought it was a good idea. “I’d be up for that.” Jasper replied. Of course he would, when wasn’t he up for anything Alice suggested?

Wearing: Adventure Time!

Wearing: Hanging with Friends

With: Each other... Lexine & Iñigo
OOC: ---

Arkendrai
RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:02 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine listened as Alice suggested The Three Broomsticks. She nodded slightly; really, Lexine was up for anything. "Sure, that'd be fun!" Her voice came out a little less enthusiastic then she would've preferred to manage, however she couldn't help it. She was tired as ever, but wasn't willing to show it. She had even put some concealer under her eyes -- something she rarely ever used -- to hide the bags. "What about you, Iñigo?" She asked, turning towards him. Smiling slightly, she felt a cool breeze blow past them; no doubt her cheeks and nose were already beginning to turn pink against her pale complexion.

hogsmeade x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:48 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

He stood next to Lexine closely, hoping to partially share the warmth that radiated from both of them. He was used to the cold, living in Scotland and all, but he still got cold in harsher weather. But as everyone seemed to figure out what was happening, he didn't really have much to say. Only did he figure out what to say is when Lexine decided to acknowledge him, where he smiled at her briefly then said, "Yeah, of course, don't let me be the kill joy," he said making sure there wasn't any sarcasm in his voice at all. He knew that it could come off as that, but he made sure it didn't.

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:25 am
User Image

"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus

"You're previous job no doubt paid way more than mine did," Chrissy replied to Bréanainn in regards of him saving money, "You probably aren't as financially strapped as my sister and I are. And, should your brother be helping you out financially? I mean, when I asked... or more so made... Sophie come here with me, I never expected her to pay rent or anything. Actually, I still don't, though I suppose she technically does because she makes all my potions and keeps up the garden when I'm away and cooks for me when I'm home, but still, I don't make her do all that. She does because she wants to. The change in pace and view was good for both of us. I mean we'll never see eye to eye on certain things, but here we don't have to face them quite as much. Change in scenery."

Christina raised a brow and smiled slightly and chuckled when Bréanainn said it was honorable to not reveal famous people's problems and she took her job seriously. "I may not have worked on anyone famous, I never said. But, I always felt everyone was entitled to a certain degree of privacy. Some things would look bad if people knew about it and no matter what you can't undo the damage of someone finding out about things. Very few people are rational enough to say 'they are great and just happen to have this, too...' verses 'they are great, but they happen to have this' about someone's secrets. It is why people keep secrets, if you ask me. Everyone wants acceptance."

"And as for taking my work seriously, I take very little in life seriously but if I didn't take at least one thing seriously in my life I would be too predictable," She added with a large smile. That was when she spotted the Hog's Head Inn and she pointed at it, "Oh, my sister goes there sometimes, she says it has good Irish coffee. Though, I think she goes to the Shrieking Shack more often, to tell the truth. Anyways, doesn't look like the place our students would frequent and if they saw me out and about with you, they might think I could con you into treating them better just because they do alright in my class or something. I mean it is only logical, right? I did that with two of my married professors, so I'm sure our students could think of the same thing."

<>

RedEagleEye007

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas