Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:50 pm
Fryma smiled and hugged him back. "It's okay. I'm right here, and I'm fine," he assured softly, rubbing Moni's back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:48 am
Moni relaxed and nuzzled him, closing his eyes while he was embraced. Fryma was here... and Moni wasn't ever going to let anything bad happen to him.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 pm
Fryma smiled. "so, what do you want to do today? We could go swimming or take a walk. It's going to be a beautiful day today."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:40 am
Moni held up one finger for the first one, since it was warm today. That and the water was sparkling enticingly, making Moni want to just jump in.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 am
Fryma smiled and turned to Kori. "Alright. Kori, would you like to go swimming with us? It's going to be a warm day today."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:56 pm
Kori shook his head. "Nah, I think I'll just lay out here in the sun." He told them, and Moni nodded, hugging him.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:36 pm
Fryma nodded and stripped as he headed towards the river. He paused on the bank, lifted his arms above his head, jumped and dived into the water. He came up and grinned at Moni and Kori on the bank staring at him. "Come on in. It's perfect."

{{ooc: <---See? I'm a faerie.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:52 pm
Moni smiled and undressed as well before jumping in, swimming over.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 pm
Fryma laughed and splashed him lightly before ducking under and swimming in circles around Moni. Suddenly, he grabbed his foot and shot above the surface.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:14 pm
Moni smiled, watching him swim around. He gasped when his foot was lifted, falling and swallowing a lot of water, coming back up and coughing up water. He panted to get air in his lungs, still coughing but calming down after a minute or two.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 am
Fryma pulled him close. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to practically drown you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:27 pm
Moni smiled reassuringly and nuzzled him to let him know that he was forgiven.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 pm
Fryma smiled and ducked under again, swimming fluidly and lazily through the water. "Hi, Moni! Hi, Kori! Hi, Fryma," a happy-go-lucky voice called out suddenly as Maria grinned from just behind Kori, waving happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:36 pm
Moni blushed and covered himself, his sister giggling. "You know, you should really make some swimming clothes." She told him, and his blush increased.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:48 pm
Fryma smiled at them. "I suppose you're right, but Maria, what are you doing here? I thought you knew not to wander the forest alone."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff