Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:44 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie kissed Iago on the cheek and pretended to think whether or not she wanted to see her lover glistening with sweat as he worked.

"Hmmm....do I REALLY want to see you like that?" Evie questioned. Of course she wanted to, only a fool would refuse it.

"Who know what will happen...seeing you all hot and sweaty might definitely turn me on." Another wink and a blush of her cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:54 pm
"Well...we'll just have to see. And whatever happens, happens." Iago said, winking at her. He kissed her one last time on the lips. "Come, let's eat, and we can spend some time cuddling after." he said, slipping away from her to sit next to the fire. He broke the loaf of bread in half and handed it, and the plate, to her, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:12 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie lifted a hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh and followed Iago over to the fire. The smell of the fish reached her and she smiled, it smelled delicious. As she sat down on the ground, Evie thought of her family. She gazed blankly into the fire and wondered what was going on with them. Seeing as how it was her income that kept the family running...and seeing as how she wasn't home....Evie picked at the hunk of bread Iago had torn off for her and ate it silently. She wanted to go see them and get back to work so they could live, there wasn't much work they could do so they were dependent on her.

Evie thought about going to see them in the morning before Iago woke up but thought better of it. She remembered that her family still thought she was in prison afterall. She sighed, her appetite gone.

"I'm not really hungry...would you like it?" Evie asked him, offering him her plate.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:07 am
"No thank you...what's wrong?" Iago asked softly. He could tell something was up with her. She just didn't seem as happy as she had been before.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:07 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked over to Iago, not realizing that her troubles were so clearly written on her face. She looked away for a moment and allowed herself a moment to calm her thoughts.

"It is nothing...don't worry." Evie put on a smile for him and took a bite from the fish. It tasted pleasant and so she kept eating. She met eyed with Iago again and smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 am
Iago smiled lovingly back. "You know you can tell me everything, Evie. In fact I want you too...I don't want any secrets." he said softly, reaching over and putting a hand on her cheek.

[I'm off]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt bad that she couldn't do a better job at hiding her emotions so she was caught of course. With a sigh, she leaned into his hand that had rested on her cheek and looked at her beloved.

"I worry about my family...they were so dependent on me and now that I am gone I don't know how they are fairing and it's eating at me inside..." Evie frowned.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 pm
Iago nodded. In his excitement to get away with Evie, he had forgotten about her family.
"I'm sorry, Evie...I forgot...do you want to go down there tomorrow, and see if they're alright?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie quickly looked up at Iago and shook her head quickly.

"No! I can't jeopardize all of this just becaue of my silly emotions. I left them with what I had so I think they'll be okay for awhile
." Evie really didn't want to make him do anything more for her than he already had.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:02 pm
Iago smiled slightly, nodding. "Alright." he said, leaning over to kiss her softly on the lips.
"If you change your mind, just tell me. I'm crafty enough that I can figure out a way to sneak into the village. I've snuck out of the castle enough times by now, I know what I'm doing." he said, smiling a little wider.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:09 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when Iago had kissed her and she kept her eyes closed for a moment. She was so in love with him...she couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Jocelyn who would never feel this way with him. Evie scooted closer to him and kissed his cheek.

"I don't want to cause more trouble than I'm worth." Evie smiled at him and kissed him again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:14 pm
Iago smiled brighter as she pulled away from the second kiss. "You're not. If it's to make you happy, I'll gladly do anything. And if I have to dress like a commoner, mess up my hair and tie a cloth around my eyes, pretending to be your blind fiancee in town so you can see your parents again, they'll I would gladly do it." he promised.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:20 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie watched him with a smile. He was the sweetest man in all of the world.

"Blind?" Evie grinned. Now that was different. He was much too adorable to bear. Evie wrapped her arms around his torso and smiled happily.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 pm
"Well, I know two things about my eyes." Iago said, smiling a little mischievously at her.
"One, is that they are not of a common colour...and two..." he looked into her eyes now.
"Two, is that you love getting lost in them...about the same way I love getting lost in yours." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:27 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie lifted her head to see the eyes that he had described. He was right of course, she always found that she would zone out while looking into his strange eyes....as she was now. Evie shook her head and smiled brightly at him.

"My blind fiancé...that sounds delightful. I would have a reason to keep touching you." Evie winked at his mischevious grin.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games