Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Scarlet wasn't paying attention and almost past her turn off. She qucikly drifted toward the exit and sped up more. 'I have to lose him,' she thought to herself as she put the petal all the way down. Hopefully she wouldn't be stopped by the cops, but then again she could easily get out of it. ((oh she's driving a Shelby Mustang))

Rui felt her presence quickly disappearing. He then also began to speed up but a bit more cautious since he didn't have magic to help him out. "Where is she going.....damnit she's going to make this alot harder then it's suppose to be," he sighed and soon began following her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:40 pm
Ventura flipped through the letters. Sorting them out by the years they sent them to each other. After 10 minutes he finished sorting them and began to read them to himself. Starting with the first.

" You know that Ventura boy is really taking a liking to you Scarlet". Scarlets Aunt had wrote on the decade old peice of paper. " You know he's a nice guy you should come down more often to come see him". She had wrote a blotch of ink was next to the sentence she had wrote. She must had been trying to use a quill again.

((Can u right Scarlet's response))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 pm
Muraki just prayed silently to himself that whatever got her spooked would stop it! he didn't want to die! (I think it's the first time that a demon actuallied prayed LOL)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 pm
((sure .......oh and holy s**t i thought of another freaking twist that has to do with vivi and the ring XD i love my brain.))

Scarlet wrote back:
Auanty you know i can't visit often...you know how my parents are. Ask for Ventura he's just a really good friend of mine. Oh and im sure he also simply thinks of me as a friend as well. And yes, yes i know he's a nice guy...thats why im close to him. Anyways i hope you're doing well see you when i visit.

Scarlet then again stopped.....It hit her..it hit finally hit her. "Oh god the flower!" Scarlet was for the time being brought back from insanity and then began to panic a bit. "Damn it why didn't i see it before damn it....we have to get back to the Kingdom and get the flower off her finger!!!" Scarlet turned to looked at the demon that sat in the back seat. Her face showd complete fear. "That flower will kill her...." she broke off and got out of the car....she paced back in forth...."The flower never fit ....it never fit because my powers were to strong....anyone who ever wears that type of flower...will die....it latches on and slowly takes your life..." She stopped and tryed to sort out her thoughts trying to think of what to do next. Not only was her friend going to die, but her brother was only a mile away!!  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:55 pm
" Scarlet whens the next time your visiting"? Ventura wrote on the aging paper. " I have to show you my new Art Studio in your Aunts back yard". He wrote in hard to read drawls. He may have been and artist but his penmanship was horrible. " My parents wouldn't let me have one so me and your Aunt built one out of scraps of wood and concrete she got from one of my dads friends. It actually turned out nice". Ventura wrote on the paper eagerly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 pm
((read what i posted))

Scarlets response:
I honestly don't know when i can visit. My parents are being really...well lets just say im a prisoner at the moment. I'm sure i can visit soon though, anyways I would love to see your art studio. Especially knowing that my aunt helped you out. It must have been a pain working with her....i mean she gets really bossy. Hahaha well i hope she wasn't all that bad toward you.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 pm
(Oh, Nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooozzzzzz that's insane! wait did Ross knew that?! O_O)
Vivi for some reason felt weak but she hung in there for Ross's sake.
Muraki went pale "Alright there's not a moment to waste!" he then took Scarlet's hand & trasported them where Ross & Vivi were at that time. "Vivi take the ring off!" he said panic in his voice.
"What why?" she asked but then felt dizzy & fainted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 pm
" A prisoner in your own house....... Wait that gives me an idea for a painting". Ventura wrote even faster the before. " Catch you later". He wrote cutting the note short.

((next note will be when he's 13 and she's 12. you send the first one))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:07 pm
((insanity right!! omg ...oh and no Ross didn't know))

Scarlet rushed over to Vivi and lifted her hand were the ring clung on to her finger a bit tight. "s**t this isn't good," Scarlet then tryed to take off the ring but it only moved and inch....or even less. "Muraki don't let Ross near her keep him away," Scarlet grabbed Vivi and and dragged her on the bed. She had to work fast since time was not on her side. "Damn...damn damn...." She then put her hand on Vivis chest and gave her some energy ...she gave her some life. Scarlet then realized if she wanted to save her dear friend she needed her brother.....no one can take it off..but Scarlet knew how...she was the only one who knew. She turned to Muraki, "Go back to the other world and wait by the car, you'll see someone who looks....who looks like me..and when you do just take him and bring him here!" She barked orders since time was running out.

Rui finally made it to Scarlets location. But she was nowhere to be found. The car was left running and he looked around trying to find his sister. "Oh come on where are you Scarlet...after all this time ...i was finally this close." He kicked the wheel out of frustration.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 pm
Scarlets respond:

Hey ventura how's it been? So anyways how did that painting of yours ever turn out? I'm going to visit in a month...FINALLY. I was tired of being trapped in this damn appartment. Im just glad i can see my aunt and get to see your art studio.

((omg soooo many things happening...my fingers are moving fast XD i hope i don''t break the keyboard))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:18 pm
((SUMMARY TIME!!!!!

OK SO BASICALLY ROSS CHOSE VIVI...BECAUSE THE FLOWER RING CHOSE HER ...SO YEAH....SCARLET LEFT THE KINGDOM SO SHE COULD TRY AND GET HER LIFE STRAIGHT...I MEAN SHE WAS A HOT MESS...BROKEN HEART ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. MURAKI AND VENTURA FOLLOWED HER AND NOW...IF YOU READ THE POLL THEN YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT......HER BROTHER IS LOOKING FOR HER TRYING TO GET BACK HOME SINCE HE HAS NO MAGIC TO GET THERE ON HIS OWN. SCARLET FINALLY LOST IT AND BECAME A COMPLETLY DIFFERENT....BUT THEN WHEN SHE REALIZED WHAT THE RING FLOWER REALLY WAS SHE SNAPPED OUT OF IT AND WENT BACK TO THE KINGDOME WITH MURAKI....THERE AT ROSS'S VILLAGE...AND SCARLET IS NOW TRYING TO REMOVE THE RING FROM VIVI'S FINGER. SO BASICALLY THE FLOWER IS A RARE FLOWER THAT LATCHES ON TO A PERSON AND SLOWLY KILLS THEM.

what will happen what will happend D: )))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 pm
" How long has it been Scarlet...2 years since we were last in contact with each other." Ventura wrote slowly his hand writing had improved but not by much. " The painting turned out great. I have it hanging in my room right now. Your Aunt has a copy too." He had wrote sloppily. His hand had gotten tired reverting back to the messy writing in the other letters. " The studios been changed. We moved the little one to and old warehouse and attached it to the wall. Were furnishing it and i'm using the old one as a place to store sculptures".  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 pm
(Ok that makes sence)
Muraki wasted no time he was back at the car, "Sir....wow she wasn't kidding....we need your help come with me!" he then grab his arm & transported them back to the room then stood gaurd as Scarlet worked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:29 pm
((ahhh cramp!!! D: ))

Scarlet stood up and looked at her brother..."Rui...it's been along time...anyways no time for chit chat...i must transfer more then half my powers to you in order to save me dear friend." Scarlet looked over at Ross who looked confused and worried. Then she placed her hands on her brothers chest before he could say anything. She then said the spell...almost all her powers where in him now. Scarlet fell on her knees but got up and sat down next to Vivi. "Live a happy life..."

"Scarlet no don't!" Rui knew exactlly what she was going to do. But it was too late to stop her.

Scarlet said a spell and the flower quickly crept on her finger instead of Vivi's. since Scarlet didn't have much power anymore the flower could finally fit her. Vivi was free from the death flower and quickly had her life given back. "There...better..." Scarlet sighed and smiled at all of them weakly.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Scarlets response:

Yeah it's been two years. Its good to here that your painting turned out great...can't wait to see it. Oh and guess what i get to visit next month....see you then...i have to go...  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games