Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm
"Of course I enjoyed it.. but if I change you... will I still love you when it's all over?" she said, her eyes welling up with tears after he kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:28 pm
Bradley hugged her tightly. "See you have a heart you can cry. And I'll still be me when I transform just colder." He said smiling.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 pm
"Oh you are such a foolish..." she sniffled and laughed at the same time. It was a bit awkward but she wiped her eyes and shook her head. "O-ok. I will try, but if something goes wrong... I will be the first to step in your line of fire Bradley." she said sternly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm
Bradley looked at her. "So you feel that it will neutralize it?" He asked her sighing.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:44 pm
"It may. I mean... in a way it makes sense. When you become a vampire, the body that ties you to the normal world dies as well, and decomposes in a new way which not only strengthens it, but makes it younger, stronger, and... well you know. So in a way, it kills the part of you tied to killing this world and brings back the part of you that wants to live in it." she said trying to reason things out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:47 pm
Bradley shrugged. "I'm leaving it to your judgement." He said to her. "So how do you change me?" He asked.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 pm
"I am not allowed to suck your blood, I simply latch and... you will feel pain." she said touching his hand. "Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:55 pm
Bradley just laughed. "I didn't feel pain last time remember?" He asked her smirking. "Just as long as you can do this it will be fine."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:13 pm
"When I take blood a chemical releases into you, kind of like a mosquito. Without me taking the blood... it will only be the pain." she shook her head realizing he probably was not going to care about the pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:18 pm
Bradley shrugged. "I don't care as long as I'm safe." He said to her.

"Yes everything is going according to plan. Soon he will become the man we look up to. He will bring the demonic dragons back and the vampires will be gone. Poor Valerian, poor poor Adelline." Dr. Drake mused to himself smiling.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:23 pm
"You will be safe." she said smiling, her stomach clenching up. Embracing him she sank her teeth into his neck and went through great trouble not to feed. "She could feel his blood beneath her tongue, but not drinking hurt. Still she felt it was all for the better and pushed them deeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm
Andrew tilted his head farther so she could reach it easier. It feels different but doesn't hurt. He thought his lips letting a groan out.

"Soon the Grincubus will be born and kill everyone." Dr. Drake sneered to himself laughing.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 pm
She made sure not to take blood, but she was beginning to feel quite weak herself, and very very cold. opening her eyes just a bit, she could see that every vein in his body was like a burning red coal, while hers began to dim. When she tried to pull away, she found she could not.

She banged on the window trying to get their attention, "No! NO! This is all wrong Bradley! You are killing her!" Mariel Fallows was trying to shout through the window she had reached two seconds too late.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 pm
Bradley heard a noise and looked seeing Ms. Fallows. "Hey drink from me or I think I may kill our english teacher." He said to her. "I need to be weak or I will break through you and kill her."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:57 pm
Adelline shook her head a bit unable to let go, but finally forcing herself to take the blood from him. A warm rush hit her hard, so hard she gasped pulling off of him and falling to the ground gasping for air.

Ms. Fallows let out a sigh of relief and slid to the ground, her heart pounding.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games