Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

lxmonadx

Beloved Raider

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm
She slowly walked in, absolutely lost, wondering how and why she had come here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 am
Renae looked around the kitchens curiously, tucking back some of her long, fire-red hair. She was so new here, and she had been directed down here into the kitchens. Everything seemed to be bustling and busy. She nervously clasped her hands in front of her, hoping she would be able to help at least a little.  

BreaRenae

NamelessOne2

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:12 pm
*looks around and sees the elves at work making treacle tart and pumpkin juice for the students, and sees two other elves that seem to be new as well.
Hey you two why don't we all go help with the dinner preparations?
*goes over and starts pouring pumpkin juice into the pitchers*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm
"Hello...." she whispered timidly, looking down.  

lxmonadx

Beloved Raider

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

Lana entered the elves kitchen, 'Hey guys' She said to the little elves. 'Any chance i could get a snack before dinner?'  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm
*Sees lana walk in* ''of course, of course would you like some treacle tart and pumpkin juice?''  

NamelessOne2

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Friendly 100

lxmonadx

Beloved Raider

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 pm
She quickly got to work, but accidentally knocked everything over.

(hey. person above me. you're signature link has an invalid URL.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 am
XxKittieKatzxX
*Kat walks in holding book under her arm*
"Guess what...I...Just...Read...A BOOK!"
*Kat squels in excitement*
"My old master never let me read them! And there the most wonderful thing!You wouldn't beleive it!"
*Kat explains the new found "Book" to Chuchube*
"Isn't that so cool!"
*Kat Trys to be calm, But its obviouse she isn't because she is still twitching*
"SOoo.What new?"

*chuchube jumps up and down with Kat.*YAY!
You is so lucky. My master wouldn't let me read either. But it doesn't bother me because i don't think i can read. Do they teach you to read or do you just know hows to read when you become human? ... That's something to think about.

* A look of concentration comes across her face but soon disappears as she focuses on Kat.*
Anyway...there are a couple of new elves here. I haven't met them yet. I have been busy hiding from some Slytherin students.
*looks guilty*  

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

GreatLaughter

Dapper Dabbler

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:13 am
HouseElf--

Jessica walked in quietly. "Hello all, I'm new here and I'm not exactly certain of what I'm suppose to do..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 pm
GreatLaughter
HouseElf--

Jessica walked in quietly. "Hello all, I'm new here and I'm not exactly certain of what I'm suppose to do..."

Topaz stopped a girl entering the kitchen and followed her inside, quietly shutting the door behind her. She blinked in surprise at the frantically rushing elves around, and the vibrant food being zoomed around in preparation for the Halloween feast, then being decoratively arranged along four giant oak tables that stretched back across the huge kitchen, adding to my nerves.

Quietly, the girl next to me said "Hello all, I'm new here and I'm not exactly certain of what I'm suppose to do..."

Gathering her courage, Topaz forced a smile and replied "Hi, my name's Topaz and I'm not exactly sure what we're meant to do either. Everything looks so busy!"  

topazxx

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 pm
Sonas walks into the kitchen enjoying the smell of freshly baked cookies that always comes with it. She sits in one of the chairs just taking in all of the activity.
Some of the house elves look up and she waves at them.
"I'm just hear to bake a pie." It has been a while since she baked and she's eager to try.
Seeing the Topaz and Jessica she remembers her own early days. Carefully she motions them over knowing that houselves are busy in preporation and wouldn't take kindly to others just standing there.
"Would you two like to help bake some peach pie?" She looks at them gathering her ingredients.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:29 pm
Rozaette rose from her corner looking eagerly at the student before her.
" Peach pie?"
Rozaette licked her lips. She loved peach pie. She could remember the way her Grandmary used to make it. Shaking the cobwebs of memories from her head she set herself to task.
" I believe I should like to help make some of that pie." she looked around unsure.
Clearing her throat she added, " Perhaps I should introduce myself, my name is Rozaette."  

Rozaette

topazxx

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 pm
"I would love to help with the peach pie, though I've never made a pie before! What should I do?" said Topaz, nervous she was going to screw it up.

She realised she was ignoring Rozaette. "Hey Rozaette! My name's Topaz". She put her hand out in an attempt to shake her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:55 am

She grins at the two enthusiastic nods of the house elves.
"Hello there, I'm Sonas. I'm a second year in the Slytherin house."
Sonas smiles at Topaz.
"It's pretty easy to learn when you have two cooks who know what they're doing. Here," She motions to a large bin of peaches at her feet. "Lets choose 5 or 6 good ones."
She lets Rozatte begin making the crust while she kneels to help Topaz choose the peaches.

Nite of Storms

topazxx

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:08 am
Topaz joins Sonas kneeling on the floor and examines the bin of peaches, selecting 6 ones that look unbruised and ripe.

"Are these okay?" she asked.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games