Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:58 pm
Alex was walking towards both Agatha and Haven, ready to pounce on Agatha or take Haven down to get her away from Agatha. Ray started towards them finally. "You know Agatha," Ray said with a smile. "There are some things that you just need to let go of?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Agatha blinked at Ray's words then raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She asked and then pulled Haven behind her more. Haven was extremely distraught right now for the situation had just fully sunk in. She was married and not to the one she loved but rather the man who had tried to kill her love.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:14 pm
"You remember Peter," Ray said with a smirk. "I remember Peter. I remember he told you that you would regret it if you went against certain things." He was staring at her intently, knowing that there was something that would hit her. He could mention the other friend if that didn't work.

Alex growled slightly as he approached Richard who was backing up towards the wall now. He wanted to kill him but he couldn't. There was someone yelling at him from the group. "Don't kill my liege," the person said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:32 pm
Agatha blinked and stared at Ray. "You... How did you know Peter?" She asked, her 'shield' seeming to go down slightly but then coming back up. Haven blinked a little then looked at Agatha. She knew Peter... Peter was her grandfather though, he died.

She shook her head a little then realized that Agatha's grip on her wasn't there anymore and she took off towards her mother. Beth hugged her and whispered, "I know now's not the time, but you look absolutely gorgeous!" Haven rolled her eyes and sighed.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:53 am
"I can't believe you don't recognize me Agatha," Ray said in a sharper tone. "I was friends with Peter and I remember the way you looked at him. I may seem young but I have secrets that many people aren't aware of." It was true though, he always kept his age a secret providing a biography that hadn't been accurate.

Alex's fur was standing on end at the moment, making him look larger than usual. He was starting towards Richard still. He felt a sharp pain in his shoulder again as one of the servants lunged themselves at him before sinking a knife into his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 am
Agatha looked at him and her eyes widened. She recognized him now but she didn't want to admit it. Though, her eyes gave her away.

Haven looked to Alex and her eyes widened in horror. "Alex!!" she didn't want him to get hurt anymore and it hurt her to see him getting hurt too.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:36 pm
Alex flinched slightly before turning on the person that had dug the knife into him. Richard had fled then and Alex started chasing him before anyone could stop him. Ray was focused intently on Agatha still, not feeling the need to go after Alex.

"I remember when he died just as you remember it," he said as he studied her face. "Now would you want to do the same thing that someone did to you?" He was talking about Alex and Haven then, the way that he knew that Alex would react to losing something.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:39 pm
Agatha flinched when he mentioned that Peter had died. She watched him carefully then looked over to Haven then watched Alex's figure that was disappearing after Richard. "No." She finally spoke, though it was hard for her to say so.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:48 pm
"That's what you've been doing to Alex and Haven," Ray said after a moment. "If you want to teach her magic then you need to obey the laws and actually let her be happy rather than forcing her to forget everything and marry someone that she doesn't love." He knew it didn't matter if there was a spell it was almost always broken when they saw something.

Alex was barking as he was chasing after Richard. He had the metallic taste of blood in his mouth and it was urging him forward after Richard. "Stop chasing me," Richard called in a frantic tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:10 pm
Agatha didn't say anything and just stared at Ray. She knew what she was doing to Haven but she still went and did it anyways. She was starting to feel a little bad.

Haven could hear Alex and as much as she hated Richard, she knew that Alex would regret killing someone. Even if he hated them, the guilt would more than likely still be there. She closed her eyes and made herself appear near him then took off running after him. "ALEX STOP!!" she cried.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:17 pm
Alex didn't stop but lunged towards him, he felt his teeth sink into Richard's bicep and his mouth was flooded with the warm metallic tasting liquid. He hadn't even heard Haven for the most part because of his blinding rage. He felt another knife dig into his shoulder but he didn't let go, a low growl was escaping his mouth.

Ray was approaching her slowly, in a way he'd missed Agatha since they'd last seen each other, it had been a long time but he'd been distracted. "Agatha," he said in a warmer tone that had a hint of fondness in it. "I know that it's difficult but you need to stop doing what you do to Haven, she's not going to want to listen to you if you do that. There is more in this world than evil."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:09 pm
It was apparent that his words were getting to Agatha, for she was deep in thought which was obvious on her face at the moment. Did she really want to lose her grandaughter over something as stupid as evil and good?

Haven frowned deeply then shook her head. "Alex... You'll regret it if you kill him. I know you hate him but you need to listen to me!" she said raising her voice loudly in hopes he'd listen. She couldn't believe that she was standing up for the man she despised most in the world. "And I can't lose you, Alex. I don't know what I'd do if he hurt you more."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 pm
Richard had already lost a significant amount of blood with Alex still holding onto him with his jaw. He loosened it though when he finally heard Haven speak. He froze for a momenta s he considered her words carefully. She just married this man and now she was telling him not to kill him. He growled again at Richard who seemed to be weakening.

Ray was in front of Agatha now. He reached out and gently took her hands into his own. He wanted her to be happy, he'd seen her from his cottage dwelling in this state for years. "You never got over him," Ray said solemnly. "I know, I can see it in your day to day life, ever since he died you haven't been the same."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:33 pm
Haven shook her head and said, "Listen to me. I know you hate him but do you really want someone's death on our conscience for the rest of your life? I know you wouldn't enjoy that at all. No one would. I really can't believe that I'm saying this but you can't kill him."

Agatha furrowed her brows a little and shook her head. "He didn't have to die, I could have been killed in his place. Why did they have to kill him? Why couldn't I have just did what they asked?" She really hadn't let out her true feelings on the situation yet.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 pm
Alex felt the pain in his shoulder increasing the more he tensed his muscles. He let go finally when she'd finished talking. Alex already knew that as soon as Richard stepped outside of his home the wolves would be on him, ready to devour him. He'd already communicated with them.

He was next to Haven now, his fur matted with blood but he didn't want her help this time. He didn't want her to try to heal and whisper more lies into his ears. He already had enough problems with people turning on him and the fact that Haven had disappeared had torn into him more than he expected.

Ray looked at Agatha intently. He would get her to confess if he really wanted to, to admit that she'd done something wrong but it wasn't likely. She was still too strong willed but seeing her actually talk about what had happened made him feel more comfortable. "You couldn't have stopped his death," Ray said calmly. "I didn't want to tell you but I had seen it coming months before it happened. I tried to tell him, but he ignored me."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff