Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somber Daze

Wheezing Ladykiller

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 pm
Hi!
My username is Darky1235
I joined this guild because I want to learn some new techniques, and styles in art. I wouldn't mind making a few friends along the way.
Here are a few drawing that I have up on deviant art.
I had a lot more drawings before, but due to reasons left to be unknown I have them no longer.
http://fav.me/d4v25ap
http://fav.me/d4v25si
http://fav.me/d4v25jx  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:27 pm
Hey guys! my name is letsgetoldschool. If you ever met StormyBrownie or mint music, that is my old accounts...
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I am a dancer, but I love to draw and wanted to get my talents out there to share with others.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
My flickr
my art shop
(Im 14, live in Louisiana biggrin Geaux saints!)  

Warning Signals

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Colak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 pm
Hey, my names Adriean. You can call me by that or my username Colak, it doesn't matter to me. Always like meeting new people and makin' some friends, haha. And someone needs to get on the art battle in the forums and fight me! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:00 am
Username: ChioroKisa although my artist name is Chioro, which is also the name I would prefer to be called as.

Why I want to join C&F Guild: I'm an artist and have finally decided to post my work on Gaia. I've been posting it on other sites and am working on my own website to advertise my work.

I'm going to college for a certificate in animation. My forte will be in 2-Dementional Digital Animation, but I will also be taking 3-Demensional animation and modeling classes to better my knowledge in the animation field. I've taken a few classes in art and I'm very well informed.

I am a furry and a lot of my art will be in that style, although this does not limit me. I can draw humans, both cartoon and detailed portraits. I tend to draw traditional at times, although digital is something I love drawing in.

I'm currently 19 years of age and live in L.A. County. I'm female and have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year. I'm an animal lover and I enjoy drawing pictures not only for myself, but for other people and tend to overload myself with requests alone.

I will be applying to many different animation studios, my dream is going for either Ghibli or Dreamworks, and becoming an intern before I get a job. Soon after I hope to work on my own projects and be able to be a character designer and a writer for popular cartoon shows, games, and movies. My forte is anthropomorphism and I plan on becoming an anthropomorphic artist/animator.

I draw both mature art that involves nudity or sexuality. There are times where I will draw mature art that is neither classified as sexual and might involves other fetishes that my clients want me to draw. There are very few things I will not draw. Skat being the main.

My Furaffintiy --> http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chioro/
My Deviantart --> http://chiorro.deviantart.com/

I shall be posting art here and I will open Request, Commissions, Trades and Collabs up soon for anyone who is interested.  

ChioroKisa

asuiru

Predestined Duck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 am
Hey!
Username: Anivla01
Why I want to join C&F Guild: For the constructive criticism! (that you never seem to get if you don't ask)
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://anivla01.deviantart.com/gallery (um... half the stuff on that I should probably delete... ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 am
Username: cluelesscreature
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Well, I've always liked art, but my works are random and still far, far away from perfect sweatdrop I just hope I'll get some good direction here~ biggrin
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: DeviantArt ...but it's not updated since ages, my actual work has changed quite a lot ^~^a
also, I like to sketch, so my recent works will most likely be in the scrapbook gallery... xp  

Sparkn Splash

Fluffy Warlord

iJio

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 am
New to the guild. Been on gaia for about 5-6 yrs. Current occupation:college. Majoring in art. And yes I do artwork on here upon request.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:03 pm
Username: nikiera

Why I want to join C&F Guild:
I'm a freelance artist, and in need of more venues to get my work out there and also to look at what other artists are doing. Learning new tricks and teaching new tricks to budding young artists
DEVART
User Image
User ImageUser Image  

nikiera

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

VondSideA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 pm
Hi everyone XD
Username: shineongreen

Why I want to join C&F Guild:
Art is just an hobby, but still, I want to improve :3
Also, I needed people to comment my art ; w;

My art shop (I think that is the only gallery beside dA.. Sorry ;w wink
dA  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:48 pm
Helloskis everybody!!
My gaia name is iNippleDeity.
Why I wanted to join the C&F Guild:
I wanted to join the C&F Guild because I wanted to share my art, get more art techniques, improve my art, etc. etc. etc..
I will give examples of my art after an edit.. Or in a new post, so please look into it!
whee

Kristian Dee

Conservative Charger

Revielaria

Friendly Friend

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:22 am
Username: Emirice Laine
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I love art and this guild seems to fit my wants and needs to improve my or or be inspired. emotion_yatta
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: emotion_bigheart , emotion_bigheart , emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:46 am
Username: Majyks (Said like magics.)
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I wanted to make friends with some other artsist on Gaia.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Here it is, I guess.

My name is Prongs, I'm Canadian, and I am in High School. I'm pretty bad at starting conversations, so I always feel a relief when people start ones with me instead. I'm pretty friendly most of the time, I only bite my offline friends' legs, so you're good, I won't bite you! c: I look forward to getting to know you guys!
I have an individual art shop here as well! u v u

garbagemilk

Pikamaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm
Username: Pikamaster
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I enjoy art and looking at other's work, and also a friend suggested I join up c:
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: xpikamaster.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 pm
Name: Angry Kyker "just a random name my name is truely Kyler"
Why am here: I explore "or try to" all styles of art
samples:
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r549/Kyler_Mcgehee/edit1.jpg
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r549/Kyler_Mcgehee/P4200005.jpg  

Angry kyker

Cadavru

Demonic Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:57 am
Username: AlmaFishSlap
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I'm a self-thought artist and I'm looking for tips, inspirations,etc. Also I'm always open for a friendly chat.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: dA  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games