Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:48 pm
xD So adorable!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 am
Aino Ailill
xD So adorable!
Yes she can be too adorable sometimes but I wouldn't want it any other way.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:35 am
Nice. She coming to ReCon III too?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:15 am
TeaDidikai
Depends on if she can get proper pain management. Fibro pain keeps her from doing a lot but we did just find a doctor that takes her seriously.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:22 am
rmcdra
TeaDidikai
Depends on if she can get proper pain management. Fibro pain keeps her from doing a lot but we did just find a doctor that takes her seriously.
I've seen some amazing results from Pettibon doctors when it comes to treating Fibro.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:10 pm
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
TeaDidikai
I've seen some amazing results from Pettibon doctors when it comes to treating Fibro.
As long as state insurance will cover it, we'll try it. Oxy's don't seem to be as effective as she swears them to be. I hope it does cover it though. If anything, I'll look up the techniques and see if I can emulate and simulate them on her, if it doesn't cover it.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 pm
rmcdra
As long as state insurance will cover it, we'll try it. Oxy's don't seem to be as effective as she swears them to be. I hope it does cover it though. If anything, I'll look up the techniques and see if I can emulate and simulate them on her, if it doesn't cover it.
It involves physical adjustments, exercises and very specific measurements.

That said, finding a doctor who is a Pettibon Doctor that accepts medicare shouldn't be impossible. I know the Pettibon doctor I used to see accepted medicare.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:37 am
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
It involves physical adjustments, exercises and very specific measurements.

That said, finding a doctor who is a Pettibon Doctor that accepts medicare shouldn't be impossible. I know the Pettibon doctor I used to see accepted medicare.
Well that's actually quite encouraging. Thank you so much Tea. heart  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:23 am
rmcdra
Well that's actually quite encouraging. Thank you so much Tea. heart
Welcome.

Fair warning, the orthotics she'll be fitted for usually aren't covered by Medicare. You'll have to pay out of pocket for those- usually around about $200. But once you have them, they're yours for life and will help maintain the progress the adjustments have helped facilitate.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:34 pm
Trying to figure out if I wanna be Nuri's hair twin or if I want to go for a different shoulder length cut.

I'm tired of having hair long enough to go down my back. So it is hair slash time.  

Recursive Paradox

PsychischesWeibchen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:52 pm
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6818_101147256569641_100000231023648_32899_6985441_n.jpg

Me and my QiQi monster.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:18 pm
Recursive Paradox
Trying to figure out if I wanna be Nuri's hair twin or if I want to go for a different shoulder length cut.

I'm tired of having hair long enough to go down my back. So it is hair slash time.
Nuri Twin! Nuri Twin!  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 am
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

Nuri Twin! Nuri Twin!

XD I figured you'd be a fan of that idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:16 am
PsychischesWeibchen
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6818_101147256569641_100000231023648_32899_6985441_n.jpg

Me and my QiQi monster.

Your kitty is adorable whee You're cute too, I'm just an animal lover and tend to notice them first xd  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:52 am
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

Nuri Twin! Nuri Twin!

XD I figured you'd be a fan of that idea.
Shamelessly.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games