Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:25 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^^ I saw O-Chan and thought it was me. =P
That's when I changed my outfit to resemble hers.... <.< >.>

XD I look too different... time to go put glasses and buck teeth on. D=
I have a few more things to add to her outfit...Like some horns sweatdrop I actualy wasn't going off of your style but I kind of ranomly matched up xp My avias never change cloths sweatdrop I'm starting to feel sorry for them
No... I changed to match her... such a great look. ;D

I never used to change, really... and then one day I snapped and couldn't take only one outfit anymore.

... I might stick to one outift... one day... once I find one that I love. <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:19 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I have a few more things to add to her outfit...Like some horns sweatdrop I actualy wasn't going off of your style but I kind of ranomly matched up xp My avias never change cloths sweatdrop I'm starting to feel sorry for them

I never used to change, really... and then one day I snapped and couldn't take only one outfit anymore.

Xp When it comes to planed outfits I ushally get an idea from an avia. I don't have that much items >.> <.< need to work on that one.
*sigh* I've been raiting avia in the arena...well just leaving comments it's funny how someone can think there just so great when there avia needs so much work. Or! or in there comment box they say 'I don't care' then allow comments *sigh*

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:33 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Xp When it comes to planed outfits I ushally get an idea from an avia. I don't have that much items >.> <.< need to work on that one.
*sigh* I've been raiting avia in the arena...well just leaving comments it's funny how someone can think there just so great when there avia needs so much work. Or! or in there comment box they say 'I don't care' then allow comments *sigh*
D= You charlatan you! xD
But your items sure cost more than mine. ;] It's amazing how many cheap store items you can buy in a couple months. ^^

XD ^^;; So true...
I've actually run across some good ones... other than that.... XP
I need to just set aside 100k and go crazy in the stores but it will be about 4 months until there will be an opening for my '100k a month' spending sweatdrop All of my items do cost a lot but that's just so I have them and I will not have to chase them down when the prices are sky high. Hopefully my new job can fule my spending better. I already have much more hours than my last job.

*cough* yeah some of those avias in the area need help

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:44 pm
YA it is so expensive my friend joined gaia a mounth or so ago , while he did his first item was a omfg it costs about 10-11k but he bought it for 14k he didnt know it was a rip of the seller told him it is extermly cheap  

[Ninja.Cakes]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:59 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

D= You charlatan you! xD
But your items sure cost more than mine. ;] It's amazing how many cheap store items you can buy in a couple months. ^^

XD ^^;; So true...
I need to just set aside 100k and go crazy in the stores but it will be about 4 months until there will be an opening for my '100k a month' spending sweatdrop All of my items do cost a lot but that's just so I have them and I will not have to chase them down when the prices are sky high. Hopefully my new job can fule my spending better. I already have much more hours than my last job.

D= I have split personalities....

XD 100k a month spending. ._o IWouldSoLoveThat. <3

^^ I'm not saying there's anything wrong with expensive items... and I usually follow the rule of grabbing them while they're cheap. *sigh*

<.< >.> Especially around tourist time...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:02 pm
hcswimer
YA it is so expensive my friend joined gaia a mounth or so ago , while he did his first item was a omfg it costs about 10-11k but he bought it for 14k he didnt know it was a rip of the seller told him it is extermly cheap
It's sad that there's people out there who want to take advantage of newbies...

Though I think there was a small spike in the cost of the omg about a month ago... My bro took that chance to buy his ninja band. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:47 am
sdrawkcab
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

D= You charlatan you! xD

XD ^^;; So true...

^^ I'm not saying there's anything wrong with expensive items... and I usually follow the rule of grabbing them while they're cheap. *sigh*

that outfit looks so cool from the back XXP
And I edited and didn't quote last time neutral *waves ditz flag*
sweatdrop it seems I spend that much per-month and I will continue. And the big thing is when I go for my AFK I'm racing with someone and I can't use donation items ...it's all from posting. gonk it's going to be hard xp since i havn't quested like that in a year.
I follow a list of items I need I never randomly buy unless that's why I'm shopping. Such a guy in that sence sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:56 am
sdrawkcab
hcswimer

Though I think there was a small spike in the cost of the omg about a month ago... My bro took that chance to buy his ninja band. ^^
ya it is bad so that what i was thinking of doing in like a mounth or two start a newbie help thread  

[Ninja.Cakes]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:55 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
D= You charlatan you! xD

XD ^^;; So true...

that outfit looks so cool from the back XXP
And I edited and didn't quote last time neutral *waves ditz flag*
sweatdrop it seems I spend that much per-month and I will continue. And the big thing is when I go for my AFK I'm racing with someone and I can't use donation items ...it's all from posting. gonk it's going to be hard xp since i havn't quested like that in a year.
I follow a list of items I need I never randomly buy unless that's why I'm shopping. Such a guy in that sence sweatdrop
I hate the shoes from the front. o:
You don't need the flag. <.< >.> ;D
o.o; No donatin items? But can you do other things like sell trash and fish?
XD That's the thing.... I'm following a list... I have a very large list of commons that I want... but it looks like I randomly buy things. XD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:59 pm
hcswimer
sdrawkcab
hcswimer

ya it is bad so that what i was thinking of doing in like a mounth or two start a newbie help thread
That's a nice thought, but it probably would be better to be on this site for about a year before you start a major thread like that.

You'd have to do a lot of research on the prices of donation items, what happened during past events, what forums to post in, what mods to contact..... and on.

Maybe you should start off by hanging around a current newbie help thread. You can learn things there and help others if you know the answer. That way you have experience before you make your own thread. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:11 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:12 pm
Come on page 50!  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:13 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:14 pm
<3  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:15 pm
<3  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games