Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 pm
"It's a substance that depending on who it's used on it came etheir help them or kill them,"Ashi said

((Idea from Soul eater witch I'm going to make a rp for))

((For more info you look up Crona/chorna from soul eater))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:33 pm
((or http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/soul-eater-episode-21-english-dubbed-online-free (both have black blood) ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:52 pm
((soul eater?... omg that sounds so cool!))

Sora stiffened in horror, but then it changed to anger and her eyes glowed brightly, her body had a glowing outline and she turned to the General again. "I swear if that stuff kills him, then i'll make sure that you soon follow!" Sora threatened.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 am
when Sakura heard the door open she rushed to the bed, acted as if she was still tied up, and closed her eyes.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:31 pm
"Well that depends on how hes blood takes it I can't controll it,"the General said  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:24 pm
Bane came in sat down. Half upset, Half annoyed with what he was about to do. "I'm sorry...." He said. Picking her up he then realized she was untied. "How did she...?"  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:00 pm
Sora gritted her teeth, her body still glowing. "IF he can't, then you'll know whats coming..." she said, anger burning in her eyes. "And if he CAN, you still might be getting killed anyways..." Her body and eyes glowed brighter, but she still held the general by his collar as she turned to watch what would happen to Ashi. Ashi...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm
Sakura punched him in the stomach, when she was free she ran off and out the door. only to be caught by him quickly.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:25 pm
"The effects won't start for awhile still so you might as well leave besides if he lives then that will give us more reason to keep him or if you take him now then we'll just keep coming after him,"the General smirked  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 pm
((CAN YOU WORRY ABOUT SAKURA WITH YOUR ANGEL FOR 2 SECONDS!!!! PLEASE!!!! crying ))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:01 pm
((Srry but they're running(flying) around and all that's really happening is Zen is following Ayu...besides Zen can't even see a note))

I hope Sakura's ok Zen thought as he followed Ayu

((There happy?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 am
Star followed Ayu, thinking about Sora and Sakura.

Sora gritted her teeth, then faced the general. "You know what? Why don't we make this simple," she said, her eyes glowing slightly brighter. "How about i take Ashi back after i kill you?... hm?... how's that sound?... Or maybe i'll just destroy this stupid army of your's!"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:52 pm
((i was talking to leafpetal....))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:38 pm
"Good luck with that theres loads of bases and thousands in each base all trained to kill,"the general smirked then a sudden somke appered around him and when the smoke was gone so was the general

((High ranks can usally telleport like the Major))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 pm
Sora coughed from the smoke, but when it cleared, she just saw the wall. She gritted her teeth in anger, pure hatred, and glowed slightly brighter until she remembered Ashi and turned to him. "Ashi..." she said to him. like i said... i swear i'll kill the general either way... but please ashi... i can't... lose you... Sora's eyes filled with tears as she watched quietly, waiting to see if Ashi would live or not. As time passed, she sat on the ground to watch, never looking away from Ashi's eyes.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff