Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:30 pm

"If you don't mind me asking...but what are your powers?" Kai asked as he started walking with her noticing her eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:34 pm

"i don't have many powers...but i'm half ghost half human..." she said following a short distance behind him

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:36 pm

"So a phantom of sorts?" he asked with interest. "I guess I can relate sort of. What all can you do, phase through walls and such?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:43 pm

"well, not just through walls i can phase anywhere i like and i can sort of hover above the ground...but not for very long..my mom and i were working on that lesson before the incident" she said and closed her eys on the last part of her sentence trying not to remember.

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:44 pm

Kai placed a reassuring hand on Andy's shoulder. "It's okay," he whispered. He turned and lowered the shirt on his back showing her some of the scars that covered his body. "We all have things in our past that we don't want to talk about," he said in a soft voice.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:45 pm

Kira let the wind blow what was left of her hair tears forming in her eyes "damn them" she whispered trying to hold back the tears putting her hands over her face falling to her knees

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:59 pm

"thanks" she whispered looking up at him "is that it?" she said looking over at a room that had the number 14 on it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:01 pm

"That would be it," Kai said with a grin. Pulling his shirt back up covering up the scars. "Do you need anything else?" he asked.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:05 pm

"no, i should be fine from here...thank you though" she said and walked into her dorm after unlocking it. after she was in she closed the door behind her and fell on her back onto the bed with a sigh "i don't know if i can do this dad" she said to herself as she rolled over onto her side and stared at the gray blank wall.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:12 pm

Kai sighed and turned into his shadow form and phased up to the roof. "Hey love," he said as he neared Kira.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 pm

Kira wiped her tears standing up turning smiling "who said anything about love" she said running to Kai smiling "just kidding" she said kissing Kai's cheek
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:17 pm

Kai smiled and held her close to him. "Why were you crying?" he whispered not even having to look at her face to know.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:19 pm

"I wasnt crying" she said smiling her finger's crossed behind her back "why would you think that?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:22 pm

after a while of thinking andy stood up and phased out to the entrance of the school and grabbed her bags which she had stowed behind a nearby bench until she could find her dorm. after she gathered all of them she phased back inside her dorm room and started unpacking the first things were her clothes which she placed into the dwoors [[sp?]] and into the small closet, next was her toothbrush and shampoo and things like that, then came her 'accessories' as some might call them which included her drawing utensils, her computer, her many colored notebooks and the picture of her family. she placed the picture on the bedside table and looked down at it for a moment with a frown on her face. after a while she layed back down and starred at the ceiling for a while longer.

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:24 pm

Kai held her out at arm's distance and ran his thumb across her cheek. "Because your cheeks are wet," he said softly. "That and I know what someone looks like when they've cried their eyes out and are trying to pretend to be strong."
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games