Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:16 pm

This is so random, but I just realized I can't get all the DC Silky Slimes. The evil villians of the series have "alchohol" codenames... XD Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Vermot (Or however it's spelt...)/Belmot, Pisco, some others... XD

Lucky cardi for claiming them xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:26 pm

Emi
This is so random, but I just realized I can't get all the DC Silky Slimes. The evil villians of the series have "alchohol" codenames... XD Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Vermot (Or however it's spelt...)/Belmot, Pisco, some others... XD

ah, you can claim them too 3nodding cassidy also got booze slimehs lined up for orderin' xd

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:32 pm

cardi
Emi

ah, you can claim them too 3nodding cassidy also got booze slimehs lined up for orderin' xd

XD Yay. Well, they will almost all be the color black @-@ I'll also have to look up the other names I know of again razz

Edit: I just got a pink link in the guild xd And I really am getting money from all this...I have over 2K now and before I had like 300G @-@
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:38 pm

black is a good color for booze slimehs xd all my booze slimehs' flowers are black 3nodding

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:47 pm

cardi
black is a good color for booze slimehs xd all my booze slimehs' flowers are black 3nodding

XD Well, the evil organization is litteraly called "The Black Organization" and are known as "The Blacks". Another codename is Sherry @-@ I can always make the flowers a color that represents them...or make them a ceartain color and make the flower black...hmm... XD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:07 pm

Moryera: Yes, but for now there are not many hints in it. *hee* You guys have to write the "game guide" yourselves~

Woo...I actually have a thread now. XD

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:11 pm

Emi
XD Well, the evil organization is litteraly called "The Black Organization" and are known as "The Blacks". Another codename is Sherry @-@ I can always make the flowers a color that represents them...or make them a ceartain color and make the flower black...hmm... XD

oh yeah, black will be appropriate alright 3nodding whee

it will also be fun to see pictures of each drink and have those colors for the slimehs whee *just went with default colors*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:20 pm

AAAAUGH MERI~ I was in the middle of writing up an order for your edit shop, but then the thread got CLOSED. crying

Oh well. I shouldn't be ordering more stuff while questing anyway. whee

Moryera

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:24 pm

Post it anyway. I didn't lock the thread. I'll pretend not to notice. ;3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:26 pm

Meriko
Post it anyway. I didn't lock the thread. I'll pretend not to notice. ;3
Eee~! heart I lost my post, but I remember what-all I wanted anyway. *skips back over to post it*

Moryera

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:33 pm

cardi
Emi

oh yeah, black will be appropriate alright 3nodding whee

it will also be fun to see pictures of each drink and have those colors for the slimehs whee *just went with default colors*

XD Yeah.

Yeeeeeees @-@ I'll have to find pictures of all of them too XD Wooooo, I have a long day ahead when writing up that order razz

*pokes the blue shiny slime* So there's blue ones and pink ones ;-; Too cute.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:34 pm

Eee~! Now that I'm done with all that, time to check out that new RP. heart

Moryera

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:05 pm

i'm so tickled by meri's avatar that i went out and got a jack's joy xd

Emi
XD Yeah.

Yeeeeeees @-@ I'll have to find pictures of all of them too XD Wooooo, I have a long day ahead when writing up that order razz

*pokes the blue shiny slime* So there's blue ones and pink ones ;-; Too cute.

ooh, alcohol research whee

i must bring my slimehs over to meri's place. soon whee
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:11 pm

I'll be here for another half hour or so. ^^

The Jack's Joy is just so hilarious. It's so...so...vapid and cheerful. XD

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:18 pm

3nodding i wasn't really familiar with the different pumpkins, so i'm taken aback by the price differences between them. jack's disgust is 100k-something? eek

*goes to scoop up her slimehs* whee
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games