Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:09 am
Erik's natural response would have been to fall back and slam whoever had just jumped on him, but noticing it was Road, his tense body calm down. He didn't say anything. He couldn't. Not if he wanted to save himself from Kiki.

"Just gotta have faith, Road. He works in mysterious ways. And helps people everyday," Maura answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 am
((Aww, now it sounds like Kiki is a bad person TT ^ TT))

Kiki smiled, the danger had passed. She walked into the bath house, the steam felt great on her skin. She felt her hair, "Hee hee, so dirty. Emmy-chan! Lets's go!" Kiki said, grabbing a towel and running into the girls changing room. She was so excited.

"Don't forget to go into the privite changing room Kiki!" Bachi reminded her. She sighed, "Come on Emmy-chan, come with me okay? I'm sure Kiki would like for you to take a bath with her," she said, taking Emmy from Maura, "Maura can't have you all the time," she teased.

Kiki's head popped out of the doorway, "Coming?"  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 pm
Emmy giggled excited " YAY! bath!" she held on to Bachi as she took her "nope, i need to be shared" she smiled with a giggle  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:22 pm
"I know....Erik??/ Erik??? You can talk ya know...",she said to him and poked his cheek a few times. "Muara-onee-chan??? Can I take a bath with you and Erik???",she asked niavely, she had never been to the baths before. "PLEASE???????",she whined quietly from Erik's back.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:33 pm
((Envy-chan! And I thought I was the one who liked to provoke this kind of stuff rofl))

Bachi giggled as she snuggled Emmy, she was such a sweet girl. "Yes you should, shareing the riches of the world! No one should be so selfish as to keep them for themselves," she giggled.
At Road's comment, Bachi looked away, a very small blush washing her face. She wasn't going to be the one to tell her no.

A very small, but noticeable, smile curled up Kiki's lip. For once, she knew this was wrong. For once, she was mature enough to get it. "Yeah....Erik, Maura, can I take a bath with you too? Please? If Road can take one with you, I wanna. Mommy and Daddy, take a bath with me~" sh said in a sing song voice, teaseing them. She giggled mischeviously, this was to good. "Come on, take a bath with your children...mom and dad," she mused the idea.

"Kiki!" Bachi blushed, "Emmy-chan is here!" she protested.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:16 pm
Emmy tilted her head confused, not sure what Kiki was saying "hmm? kiki, what are you talking about?" she asked wondering  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:40 pm
"Alright, alright! Calm down!" Erik spoke over the girls. "Since I booked a private house, we'll all be in the same bath house! That means we all take a bath together," he announced. He then put Road down and sent her off with the others. "I'll meet you in the bath. It's the third door on the right when you come out of the changing rooms."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 pm
"Okay~!",Road said as she walked into the private changing room and picked up a red towel and began undressing. She two scars on her back like Kiki, but weridly shaped, like in the forms of crosses.... She finshed undressing and wrapped a towel around herself and sat down to wait for the others.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 pm
((XD))

Kiki only spared a moment to feel embaressed, she was to excited to take a bath with everyone. "Alright!" she shouted, running along side Road, undressing just as quickly, sliping a black towel around herself,"This is so awsome!" she said like a little kid. Kiki sat beside Raod, kicking her feet childishly as they didn't reach the floor.

Bachi only gave a quick glanceof terror in Erik's direction, then ran off after Kiki ,Emmy in hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:40 pm
Maura gave Erik a worried look before walking off with the others. "It'll be fine!" he assured her. She took a few steps from him still giving him the look. Finally, she grabbed a towel and ran off. She undressed in less of a hurry than the others but was ready to take her bath nonetheless.

Erik undressed and wrapped the towel around his waist. He was the first to enter the bath house.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:11 pm
(( I DID NOTHING!!!!! KIKI STARTED IT ANYWAYS!! XD))
Road got bored with waiting and headed into the baths. And got into the bath and started to sing in the bath.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:31 pm
The bath house was like that of any othein its design. There were plenty of rocks around, just like a natural hot spring. If he had to separate himself from the girls, he found a nice large rock to do so. Erik had just settled himself in the bath and had just begun to relax when he heard the familiar voice of Road. She seemed to be on the other side of the bath as the room was much larger than expected. He peeked around one of the rocks and saw her sitting in the water doing what she did best.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 pm
Road looked around after she finished singing for one of friends, but didn't really see anyone and sat down in the hot water. She smiled sleepily and began another song. Her soft feminine voice carrying through the baths in the pain of her past in her host's body. Little black shapes in the bath house that looked like shadows were moving to Road as she sang.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:49 pm
((heeey! thats that song from Hocus-Pocus! I <3 that movie!!))

Maura had entered the bath house and stopped just in the room so as not to disturb Road. Maura actually knew this song and she decided to join Road and sang along with her.

Erik waded to the edge of the water and looked over to see Maura singing as well. She was in her towel, which seemed a little too small for her and slowly walked toward the water and sunk down in it slowly not too far from Erik's rock.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games