Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Enslaved by You ((NightWerewolf and DncStar)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 pm

"A real monster I'd say." He said getting angry again. "Then maybe she'll just have to hear me." He smirked. "Cassidy!" He yelled, hoping she'd hear him.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Eric sprung at him, clamping a hand over his mouth. "Shut up." He growled, hearing Cassidy stir inside. "We don't want to upset her..." He said calmly, pulling Alex away from the door, he pushed him against the wall. "Leave her alone. She's doing fine without you." He breathed angrily.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:21 pm

Alex glared once more and pulled Eric's hand away. "I don't care. I need to know she's okay for myself and she needs to know I'm okay."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:24 pm

Eric shook his head. "No way. You're not seeing her. Its not safe for her to leave... You can't protect her... you can't provide for her... Do you want to watch her die?" He asked, knowing he'd hit a few heart strings.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:29 pm

"Then what should I do?! Am I just supposed to leave and forget about the one that I love?! And if I do go, where am I supposed to go?!" Alex said yelling at him.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 pm

Eric shrugged. "Pretty much." He said, shaking his head slightly. "Listen. I feel sorry for you. I'll help you find a place... but leave her alone. She deserves the best." He nodded and gave Alex some money. "Go stay in the motel down the street. I'll be by tomorrow to help you." He said with a smile and left Alex in the hallway going back to the apartment.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:10 pm

Alex watched as the door shut. "You don't feel sorry for me. You don't even want her for who she is, only what." He was disgusted. He looked at the money and left the building heading for the motel.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:30 am

Cassidy looked up at Eric. "Who was that?" She asked curiously. Eric just shook his head. "Some bum... I gave him some money to go stay at the motel." He said with a kind smile. She smiled back. "Well thats nice of you." She said nodding her head, she yawned covering her mouth a bit. "Oh I guess I'm tired." She said with a giggle. "Well then go to sleep my dear." Eric said soothingly, and he led her to the bed and tucked her in. He bent forward and kissed her gently. "Night." He said with a smile and left the room. Cassidy blushed and smiled, curling up and going to sleep.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Alex found the motel and after talking with the mangare, because he didn't know what to do, finally found a room. He sat down on the bed and just stared out the window.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Cassidy woke the next morning slowly, she looked around confused but then remembered that she wasn't home anymore. She wasn't with Alex. And he didnt even want to find her. She sighed heavily and went and sat on the couch where Eric was sleeping but Eric had left to go talk to Alex.

Eric knocked on the door of the motel room that the manager said was his. "Alex. It's Eric." He said calmly

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Alex pulled the little chain through the lock and opened the door a crack. "What do you want now?"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Eric shrugged. "Fine. I was thinking about letting you see her without her seeing you. So you know she's okay and what not... but whatever." He shrugged his shoulders and walked off, shoving his hands into his pockets

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Alex opened up the door and looked at him. "What's the point? It's just going to put me in more pain anyways."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:29 pm

"Thought you'd want to see how happy she is with me..." Eric shrugged, turning around to look at him. "She even let me kiss her." He snickered.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:38 pm

"I don't want to see how she feels about me. I want to know she's alright, and I want her to know that I still care about her. If you really did love her you'd let her see me."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games