Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:06 am
I'm so behind on collect .hack//. I need to get Cell, Link, G.U. and 4Koma. Read 4Koma, but not the second volume of GU  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:54 pm
I'm trying to study for most of my exams, I'd like to have time to relax or hang out with my friends ..  

Kstor

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:16 pm
I'm waiting for books to arrive (one has).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:52 pm
I realized that when PPN, Sauce, and I made this guild, I was 15 and now I'm 19. :c I was looking through my old posts, and I said some pretty retarded things back in the day.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:23 am
I know that feeling, Grieverr. That's how I am when I look back on my old DA journals and comments. I was so stupid back then. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 pm
Grieverr
I realized that when PPN, Sauce, and I made this guild, I was 15 and now I'm 19. :c I was looking through my old posts, and I said some pretty retarded things back in the day.

neutral But you do that now.

Everyone does that, though. I've read through some of my old RP posts and holy hell how I wanted to delete them on the spot >____>)" godawfulthings.

Devourcity
Crew

Shameless Consumer

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm
Hahaha oh god, I know what you mean Greevur. G.U. came out when I was 16 so some of the things I did were pretty darn special, and I just look back and hang my head in shame.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 pm
Lol Oh you guys. <3 I haven't really been on too many sites for a long time, only Gaia. But I do have a bunch of writing from forever ago.
I remember like back in 2004 when Sauce and I were obsessed with Tales of Symphonia, we wrote really retarded stories about the characters. We found some of the stories not too long ago and we were reading them. They were pretty dumb, but lollin'. We would write about Lloyd smoking and drinking and being a smelly kid with Kratos his best friend. And they'd hit on girls like Collette and Sheena. WE WERE SOME PRETTY MESSED UP ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS, I MUST SAY.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:43 am
Not a year after getting my stick MP3 player, it met it's end with the washer/dryer team. So, I got this new green one and it BETTER stay away from the deadly combo team.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:45 pm
I do dressage,love to read, draw manga and am working hard to complete schoolwork before Christmas.  

Rose 4 Sharon

Barton Spirit

8,525 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:49 pm
I wrote a bunch of dumb stories about 5 years ago as well. At least my writing is improving now, even if I am writing less.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:45 am
I'm not one semester away from transfering. God, I need a job. :<  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 pm
@BL- Washer+dryer team are a bunch of jerks. They destroyed my booklet for Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland when I was in middle school. The fact I forgot to take said booklet out of my pants pocket has nothing to do with it, I swear! And good luck with your job searching. ;A; I feel that pain.

Oh god guys I went through my photobucket and found old stuff from forever ago. WHO TOLD ME I COULD DRAW?! ... I will never regret this picture, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 pm
fk12
Oh god guys I went through my photobucket and found old stuff from forever ago. WHO TOLD ME I COULD DRAW?! ... I will never regret this picture, though.

I'm pretty sure I'm the pie in that picture.
cool  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 pm
I wonder what Griever pie taste like? Coffee, most likely.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff