Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:07 am
Cassidy smiled brightly. "I'm wonderful." She said with a nod, giggling softly. "Hey! Don't stretch my shirt silly! I don't want to rip it." She nodded. "I like this shirt." She snickered, attempting to get him with a kiss. "Though, you feel quite nice against my skin." She laughed, shaking her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:23 am
[Blockage..]]
Matthew grinned as he tore her shirt off of them, smiling he slid her inside his shirt. "There. Now it's not your shirt..It's mine, which, I could care less about.." He said holding her tightly as he kissed her softly. "I'm glad I said I do...I would have sacked myself if I'd stutterd.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:38 am
Cassidy gasped, her eyes wide. "You ripped my shirt!" She laughed softly and attacked him with kisses. "You're silly." She shook her head, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I'm glad you said I do too." She nodded. "It was one of the happiest moments of my life." She smiled brightly, kissing him gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:16 am
Matthew giggled softly.."Dear, sorry to say, it wasn't that great of a shirt..It's okay though, I still love ya'. I'll just have to be dressing you in the morning.." He teased lightly then whisperd in her ear. "Don't worry I'll sew it back together." He wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled at her. "I honestl had doubts you'd say it..." He said shyly."GOD THAT PREIST WAS SLLLOOOWWW!!"  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:46 pm
Cassidy's eyes widened, as she cuddled into him. "Why didn't you think I'd say it. It's the one thing I was waiting to say for like ever. You have no idea how long I've waited for you." She smiled and kissed him gently. "I was only worried that I'd stutter or something like that." She shook her head gently. "But it went swimmingly. And yeah. He was slow... but then again he was pretty old." She nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:52 am
Matthew chuckled softly. "Next time, which there wont be a next time since we'll be together forever and I don't want to be with anyone else." He let out a deep breath sarcasticaly, because he didn't need to breath. "Were hiering Keegan who'll talk fast and be the worst preist ever though." He grinned softly as he brushed her cheek softly. He kissed her head. "I don't know why I thought that, because honestly, I thought you could do so much better then me."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:39 am
Cassidy giggled and kissed him gently. "You are the best though. So I have done the best." She nodded her head firmly, snuggling into him. "So shhh no more talking about me doing better or if we ever have to get married again, which we won't. This is supposed to be our romantic getaway for just us." She smiled kissing his neck softly. "Right?" She looked up at him with an eyebrow gently raised.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:09 am
Matthew smirked, putting on a child like voice. "EW! GIRLS HAVE COOITES!" He said loudly smiling at her. "I want them too.." He whisperd in her ear as he kissed her softly. "MMm, yeah romantic.." He looked around and picked her up laying her on the bed. He ran around un packing his stuff until he came to hers. "O lala, did El pack these for me..I think she did.." He smiled as he pulled off his clothing until he was starke nakid and pulled on her langera. "I think I look sexy.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:21 pm
Cassidy laughed, shaking her head as she lay on the bed peering at him. "Yes dear, quite sexy." She smiled brightly. "But I'm pretty sure those are for me" She nodded, crawling over to the suitcase and pulling out another one. "She must have raided some strippers closet or something." She said with a giggle. She peered at him. "You don't want to be romantic?" she asked softly, raising an eyebrow. "Well I guess thats fine." She shrugged and lay on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:26 pm
Matthew rolled his eye's and laid on her. "This is itchy.." He giggled softly as he pulled it off and pulled his boxers back up Smiling softly as he pulled her out of the room. "Stay out here for a second." He dumpted some heart shaped candies out and made a heart with them on the bed. Smiling as he took a flare and put it in a jar. He then lit some candles and dimed th elights playing slow gentle soothing clam romantic music. He pulled he rin close to him and danced with her in a circle. "I never said i didn't want romance love.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:49 am
Cassidy smiled softly, wrapping her arms around him. "I like romance." She said with a nod, cuddling into him as they danced around. She kissed him gently before closing her eyes gently as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I like this." She whispered. "Just us." She giggled. "It's really nice."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:29 pm
Matthew smiled at her softly as he kissed her hair and stroked the back of her head as they spun around in circles. He smiled continusesly, "I agree although.." He smirked. "I really do love your brother, it's fun bugging him..But normally he bugs me.." He said shrugging as he kissed her once more.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:08 pm
Cassidy laughed, wrapping her arms tighter around him making no space between them "Yeah, He loves you too." She nodded, peering up at him. She stopped spinning and tapped her chin. A huge smile spread across her face. "Although..." She kissed him gently. "Pretty sure I love you more." She nodded, leaping into his arms and kissing him lovingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:14 am
He smirked as she pulled them closer together. There wasn't even room for a peice of papper btween the two. "No, he loves ******** El." He said rolling his eye's as he closed them and kissed her back. "I'm pretty sure I love you more then anyone.." He said smiling as he held her in his arms laying her on the bed, he jumped on her and grinned. "Buwhaha.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:49 am
Cassidy gasped. "Pretty sure I love you more..." She said with a giggle, peering up at him. "You got me!" She surrendered, smiling brightly. "You've got amazing skills of attacking." She nodded laughing softly. "So what would you like to do?" She asked, moving her hands behind her head as she looked up at him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games