Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic which rapidly degenerated... [MISC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:22 pm
I said I wasn't dressed. I'm not dressed, I'm in pyjamas.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:28 pm
O deceptive temptress!

Undressed means not dressed, I am -sure-. You are simply only dressed in your pyjamas.

gonk  

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:31 pm
Invictus_88
O deceptive temptress!

Undressed means not dressed, I am -sure-. You are simply only dressed in your pyjamas.

gonk
which to me doesn't mean much.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:38 pm
Angilwingz
Invictus_88
O deceptive temptress!

gonk
which to me doesn't mean much.

Oh.

Nevermind then.

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:39 pm
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:09 am
Wow. 10k in 20 minutes.

Selling price for February 2006 letter - 6400

Selling price for that red cloaky thing - 6800

Result - Profit machine!

twisted

EDIT: Well, the prices have amended now. Letters are now back more expensive than the items within them.

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:03 pm
Oddly, I just found a December 2005 letter in my account...How richly bizarre....didn't think I had bought any of those confused  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:26 pm
Misread that as 2003.

eek Yes, I should probably go sleep now.  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:45 am
Invictus_88
Misread that as 2003.

That would have been rather interesting if it were indeed the case...I'd say that's a fabulous idea...Ooooh! White text, I have missed it so! Just needs some yoghurt to finish it off really!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:45 pm
illyrianth
Invictus_88
Misread that as 2003.

That would have been rather interesting if it were indeed the case...I'd say that's a fabulous idea...Ooooh! White text, I have missed it so! Just needs some yoghurt to finish it off really!

Illy! Illy! Illy!

Have you seen the new British Stereotypes thread? I think it would appreciate your input, if you haven't already.

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:03 am
Invictus_88
illyrianth
Invictus_88
Misread that as 2003.

Illy! Illy! Illy!

Have you seen the new British Stereotypes thread? I think it would appreciate your input, if you haven't already.

Lead on, m'dear and I'll take a look see. I, apparently, am just about the most stereotypical Brit in existence, according to several of the overseas customers who call in...That little bit of news came as quite a shock. I have been informed that they think I live in a castle somewhere with any number of servants, and own a string of horses PLUS a pack of hunting dogs... rofl They seem to forget that if I did, in fact, have that sort of money, I would hardly be working at DiData...but they are American, I guess...

You may call me "Quintessential English Rose" from now on...Or just stick with Illy, actually...It's probably easier wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:18 am
illyrianth
Invictus_88
illyrianth
Invictus_88
Misread that as 2003.

Illy! Illy! Illy!

Lead on, m'dear and I'll take a look see. I, apparently, am just about the most stereotypical Brit in existence, according to several of the overseas customers who call in...That little bit of news came as quite a shock. I have been informed that they think I live in a castle somewhere with any number of servants, and own a string of horses PLUS a pack of hunting dogs... rofl They seem to forget that if I did, in fact, have that sort of money, I would hardly be working at DiData...but they are American, I guess...

You may call me "Quintessential English Rose" from now on...Or just stick with Illy, actually...It's probably easier wink

I know your accent at least is pretty sterotypically English. XD I love it. heart  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:05 am
I still have a pile of October 2005 letters.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:58 am
Foetus In Fetu
I still have a pile of October 2005 letters.

Oh, how much did you donate for that lot?  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:12 am
Timeless Visage

I know your accent at least is pretty sterotypically English. XD I love it. heart

Is it honestly a stereotypically English accent? Good lord! eek Well, there we have it - independant corroboration XD  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games