Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:26 pm
((mabye XD lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:31 pm
(( i hope not because my basement floor is really hard xd I think i will start the rp back up again so...))

When Cheza got no answer to here question about what was going on she decided t go back to sleep. She let out a yawn and rested her head back on Tsume's shoulder and drifted off to sleep. Tsume also let out a yawn but didn't go to sleep but just starred off into nothingness in deep thought.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:33 pm
Ian was fats asleep siting like he was beofore as Kai was in her room thinking  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:37 pm
Cheza couldn't stay asleep for to long and decided to go see what Kai was doing to pass some time. She stood up and walked over to her door * Knock Knock* " Kai can I come in?" she asked and stood quietly outside her door waiting for an answer.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:55 pm
she jumped when the door knocked "um....yeah...." she said whiping the tears away real quick bedfore she opened the door  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:07 pm
" Are you okay?" she asked when the door was opened and she saw Kai's eyes all red from crying.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:10 pm
she put her arms around her legs again "yeah......srry bout that....."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:27 pm
She walked in and reclosed the door. " Don't worry about it we all just need to cry sometimes. Personally I just cry kind of often" she said in a caring tone as she sat next to Kai,  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:30 pm
her eyes started watering again and she tried to fight it, her lips were shaking as she held it bac but a tear came down her face, one singe tear....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:37 pm
" If you need to cry then cry no one will know i promise besides crying can be good for you sometimes." She tried to comforted Kai.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:44 pm
final the tears betrayed her and came down her face like a river of tears. she said something really low but since she was crying so hard Cheza couldnt understand  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:47 pm
Cheza heard a muffled noise come from Kai but didn't ask her what she said. She sighed happy that Kai wasn't holding back her tears anymore because Cheza had always felt that if you held back your tears that you would just feel worse than before you needed to cry.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:50 pm
she put her head down and her tears wouldnt stop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:54 pm
Cheza moved closer to Kai and tried to calm her down a little. After she had let her cry for awhile she asked " Why are you crying Kai? Maybe I can help with something."  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:57 pm
her face was red from crying so hard but it slowly went down and only was crying a little, enough to talk properly "well........it is.....Ian....." she said wiping her face off with her arm so she could see more clearly with otu water on her face  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games