Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:33 pm
(hehe time to post more!)
Tigereyes narrowed her eyes, "what about moonclan? I'm going to need their help to." Stonewail paused, "well. . .we haven't been able to find your brother, and last we heard he still wasen't an apprentise yet. . ." Tigereyes hissed angrely, "so you haven't been able to find ANYBODY!?!?!" Stonewail shook his head. Tigereyes stood up and padded towards him. . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~
Tigereyes padded proudfully in the woods. "hey Stonewail where are you? I have some news to share!!!" The cat with the grey coat stepped out of the bushes. "finally! I thought I would be sitting there FOREVER!!!" Tigereyes let out a murrow of laughter. "ok, well guess what?" Stonewail licked his paw and drew it over his ear. "what?" Tigereyes proudly lifted her chest "I'm a WARRIOR now!!!" Stonewail staired at her, "really?" Tigereyes nodded her head in big swooping motions. Stonewail let out a murrow of laughter. "that's great kid!!!" Tigereyes purred. Stonewail then paused, "hey I want you to met someone, I've been talking to him about you and he said he wanted to meet you." Tigereyes jumped back, "what?!?!" Stonewail shook his head, "no, no, no, he's not IN a clan, his name is Dipper, come on out!" A cat with pitch black fur and glowing orange eyes stepped out behind Stonewail. "hello Tigereyes, it's a pleasure to met you!" Tigereyes cocked her head "um. . .hi." The cat chuckled then stepped towards her, "have you ever really thought about your abilitys in this clan?" . . .
~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:49 am
Leopardkit laughed.

"Child-like? You do realize you're talking to a kit! I'm childlike, too!" She leaped up in the air and carefully caught a large snowflake.  

Plathimon

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:00 pm
((Dipper is a cute name...reminds me of Lil' Dipper!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:56 am
((Crystalstar's dead? Hmm, is that a good or bad thing? XD))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:06 am
(( i was wondering if u r allowed to join more than 1 clan))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:28 pm
((Join as many clans as you like))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:29 am
(i wanna join this clan!!! i wanna be Blizzardkit or something lolz, and
CRYSTALSTAR DIED???????????? how did that happen???)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:11 pm
((Wait if Tigereyes is ebil, does that mean she and Clovershadow won't mate!? Argh!))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:44 pm
((Your both evil! Or at least related to someone evil, and that evil person trys to persuade you into being evil. Rember?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:37 am
((Clovershadow isn't evil! He's just missunderstood!

Anyway, yeah, he's just related to evil. He's not really evil, but all h*** will break loose when he finds out Tigereyes is evil.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:03 pm
((well tigerstar was evil but he and brindleface still had kits, and he and sasha still had kits.))
(lol she's not really dead. she's just not posting)
[Cloverkit: Yeah, go ahead and join! although your official clan will still be MoonClan, you can make another cat for this clan and RP as them! ^.^]

Ringtail let her fur lie flat again. "It's just you, Chocolate." she recognized the tomcat's scent now.

~~~~flashback~~~~~~

It was cold. Ringkit was lost and didnt know where to go anymore. The cold wind would probably kill her; a blind kit in the middle of who knows where was not her brightest idea.

"Hey!" someone yowled. Ringkit, shivering, turned to look at who shouted. It was a brown tom with small white spots. "Aren't you cold?" he wondered.

Ringkit could barely nod. The cat took a step back when his eyes saw her sightless blue ones. He shook it off quickly.

"Well come on then, let's go somewhere warm!" the larger apprentice-sized cat picked up Ringkit in his mouth and carried her off. Soon enough they were warm. "What were you doing out there? You were probably freezin'!"

"That's where i live," Ringkit answered, "It's where my clan lives."

"Clan?" Wondered the tom. "You mean those wild cats? You live with them?" He nudged Ringkit with his nose. "You dont look vicious."

"Neither do you," Ringkit swatted his nose playfully. "My name is Ringkit. Anyway, I should get goin'. Thanks for saving me, uh..."

"I'm Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows. You can call me Chocolate. So, can I visit you sometime? What does your camp look like?"

Ringkit shrugged. "Never seen it."

Chocolate flinched. "Woops. Uh..."

Ringkit swatted him with her tail. "It's okay. You'll probably find it, there's a lot of cats there. But dont come right now, since there's been some...trouble. Come later, okay?"

Chocolate nodded. "See you then."
~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:21 pm
((I know your not evil, it's just your releavitives are evil. Do you even rember the plot we discussed. Your reletives are evil, and they try to persuade you and Tigereyes into be evil. Bearclaw thinks they've already done it, so she'strying to kill you.))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:28 pm
((Yes, yes, I remember Pepe-chan!*covers mouth* Oops, sorry Bearclaw. I was just watching Shugo Chara and... Well, when I watch anime, it gets me really hiped up in all the cute speach. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:04 pm
(Of course I'm not dead, I just haven't had time to post ^.^ mad D)

(I'm lost.....)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:43 pm
((Wow, did I get everyone here hooked on Shugo Chara??? Nuuu! Yoru is better than Ran!))

((Ummm- I'm still waiting for you to reply. We were back in time))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games