Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:52 pm
((mello. you SO did not just go there. why does nobody listen to me? I SAID NO BABIES!!!!!))

Nana glared at Executioner with burning eyes, but nodded at Jasper and shouted, "Everyone get out of here! I mean it! MOVE!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:53 pm
Cheshire's body began to disintegrate into his stripes which wrapped around Puppet Master's body, constricting and crushing him, just like Mimicry's demise.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:56 pm
The Night Faery
((mello. you SO did not just go there. why does nobody listen to me? I SAID NO BABIES!!!!!))

Nana glared at Executioner with burning eyes, but nodded at Jasper and shouted, "Everyone get out of here! I mean it! MOVE!"

((Aw, but I want Tick-Tock to have babies. XD))

Caterpillar rolled his eyes. "I do not move." With that said, he puffed out a long strand of pink smoke that surrounded the mushroom and small lake like a shield of...bubblegum. "Anyone that doesn't want to face an injured Jabberwockies wrath, should step behind my shield."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:02 pm
Indya grinned as she watched puppet master. She knew it would be hard for puppet master to escape that . She just waved as she watched, wondering how the queen would react when they didn't return  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:07 pm
Jasper sucked in a deep breath and released a large torrent of flames that washed over Executioner. Executioner shrieked in agony, launching one final blade that lodged itself into his side. Cheshire vanished, pulling Indya with him as Jasper sunk his fangs into Puppet Master. Cheshire reappeared behind the shield and looked Indya over. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:14 pm
Tick-Tock watched Jasper with sadness. "Nana...will anyone be able to calm him? Will he be alright?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:18 pm
"I'm good " She leaned over and hugged her brother tightly. her shoulders moved as she sobbed a bit . She hated it , what she had done and that someone had died probably because of her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:22 pm
Cheshire stroked her back. "It's alright dear. Calm yourself." He looked over at the raging Jabberwocky. "We don't need another of those." Sighing, he traced the scratch mark on her cheek. "I'm sorry about that."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:34 pm
She sniffled a bit as she looked up at her brother " It's okay brother, you were doing what you had to " She sniffled once more , thinking about mimicry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 pm
((well Tick can have some if she wants, but Nana here refuses to end up like the Duchess!!!! Don't you realize how much babies ruin your adventures?! I mean, look at the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie! Keira Knightley is this crazy awesome pirate chick [Pirate KING, might I add] and then in the little scene at the end of the movie she's standing on a hill, wearing a DRESS, holding hands with her ten year old kid and waiting for her sea-faring husband to come home! It's ridiculous!!!
[/rant] XD ))

The Hatter closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Tick-Tock. This was probably not her best re-awakening possible. "I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I wish this all could be better..."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:41 pm
Tick-Tock smiled none-the-less. "It doesn't matter. It wasn't like I was expecting anything extravagent. As long as I have you and our friends, I'm perfectly content. I just wish we could bring Jasper out of his rage..."

((I understand :3 I don't mean a babeh now, I just wanted there to be a possibility of having a baby without any problems.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:07 pm
((Well said, good sir, and I thoroughly understand and agree with your logic. but you're still not convincing Nana. blaugh ))

Nana frowned at what Tick-Tock said, mulling over the problem a little. "Maybe...." she said, "...Maybe I can calm him down."
She stepped out from behind the Caterpillar's shield and moved toward Jasper, confident and yet cautious at the same time. "Jasper?" she said gently, and then she began to speak to him in the Guardian tongue. "Jasper, you need to calm down," she said in the fluid, musical language. "Everyone is protected, but they can't stay there forever. You've got to calm down, Jasper, please." She looked straight into his eyes and waited for a result.

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:42 pm
She sat there ,wondering how they would be able to get jasper back. Peering over Indya yelled to Nana "nana be careful, I have no idea what puppet master did to him" She hoped they hadn't made a big mistake by letting her go out there  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:51 pm
Jasper shook his head roughly side-to-side, awakening from his stupor. He looked at the remains of Puppet Master and Executioner and Mimicry. "Get...back...in the...shield." He growled before his body began to sway. With that, he collapsed, praying Nana fled before he crushed her too.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:54 pm
"Nana!" Tick-Tock yelled, burying her face in Hatter's shoulder. She really didn't want to know what happened, but hoped it was good.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games