Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:52 pm
"Hm," Koyashu said thinking for a bit. "How we start off with walk and end with getting something to eat?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:58 pm
"Ah, you and eating."sighed the blond before laughing, "sure thing. Where would...correction, what would you like to eat dear?"  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:10 pm
"Right now just about anything," the white haired man admitted with a smile. "May just be wise to just start walking and then decide as we go."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:20 pm
"Alright...need help up?"questioned Richard looking like he might be the one needin help up while he struggled to get to his feet. He grabbed his cain and offered his hand to Koyashu lovingly. The surgery had tampered with his movements, he now used a cain most of the time to help with his tired walking.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:24 pm
"Thanks," Koyashu said grabbing Richard's hand. He stood up and stretched some. "Let's go," he said smiling as he headed to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:29 pm
Richard smiled and followed, he put on his shoes and adjusted his jeans and t-shirt. He looked amazingly laid back for someone who was normaly stiff and uptight looking in dress cloths. But since he was takeing a break at being an author he figured it would be fine to simply lay back a while.
He adjusted his cain and headed out the door with Koyashu, he let one of his arms slink around his lovers waist while closing the door on thier way out.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:37 pm
Koyashu felt Richard's arm and slightly leaned into it. He also decided to put his arm around Richard gently. He was wearing a pair of loose fitting jeans and a loose tshirt. He had decided to not wear his jacket for long while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:53 pm
"Your gaining weight,"commented Richard, "it's cute on you." he smiled, and woundered if Koyashu would kill him if he started talking to his stomach. Richard practically beamed like the sun around his lover or at any talk of the baby.
"We should get you some new cloths and think about shopping for the baby, gah! I'm so happy I can barly contain it, what do you think it will be?" then he started babbling, the pills were at fault for doing that. They would make him start blurting out things.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:10 pm
Koyashu chuckled. "Your kinda cute when your on those pills," he said with a smile. "I'm thinking it might be a boy and I agree that we should start shopping for him soon," he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:37 pm
"A boy! Ah! That makes me even happier!"yelled Richard then he flinched and chuckled, "gah. Still can't be too loud." he kissed Koyashu softly as they went outside and to the car.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:42 pm
Koyashu laughed softly. "Yeah. I would like a boy, but having a girl would also be good," he said thoughtfully. He couldn't help thinking about the baby.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:56 pm
Richard smiled slightly, "...yah...I'd love whatever the baby was..."
((short, sorry.))  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:07 am
((It's okay. I can still work with it.))

Koyashu smiled also. He was filled with joy over the fact that Richard was feeling so well today. Plus, the baby was healthy also so it seemed to him to be a perfect day.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:10 am
The young man smiled as him and Koyashu walked, he loved the feel of his hands around the others hips. The feeling of love swelling up from busoms core. It was heart stoppingly calm today and that was a good thing.
"Ah...peace."  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:21 am
The white haired man just kept smiling. He liked just being near Richard. "This day seems perfect," he said quietly as he gently put his head on Richard's shoulder.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff